heroes tutorial

4 posts

Flag Post

for this you need 3 heroes(you can have as many heroes you wish)in 4 steps:
step 1)buy tech equipement for only 1 hero
step 2)buy command equipement for only 1 hero
step 3)buy build equipement for only 1 hero
step 4)upgrade only war stats of the heroes
tip:steps 1,2 and 3 can be in any order and only tech/command/build equipement set to only 1 hero and for good war all other heroes only war equipement

Flag Post

No, this is incomplete. So I’ll give a more full version since people tend to only read things that aren’t pinned and are thrust right underneath their faces.

Firstly, as much as I hate this kind of behavior to some degree, spam for friends until you unlock all the slots that are acquirable through adding friends, I believe that number is 8 which is actually a pretty good number (if it is 7 that’s also workable).

As a general rule of thumb you will have 5 war/command heroes that you will use as that’s your maximum capacity (how you stat is up to you). Focus on equipment with war and war stat as it’s optimal, equipment with both stats are also OK. Do this step for 5 different heroes who initially begin with higher war or command stat as that wastes the least stat points.

For the other three (or two) slots, get one tech hero, by this I mean stat up the tech stat only and acquire equipment with as much tech as possible. The rest can go to build heroes which follow a similar principle just with tech substituted by build.

Flag Post
Originally posted by waraxe:

No, this is incomplete. So I’ll give a more full version since people tend to only read things that aren’t pinned and are thrust right underneath their faces.

Firstly, as much as I hate this kind of behavior to some degree, spam for friends until you unlock all the slots that are acquirable through adding friends, I believe that number is 8 which is actually a pretty good number (if it is 7 that’s also workable).

As a general rule of thumb you will have 5 war/command heroes that you will use as that’s your maximum capacity (how you stat is up to you). Focus on equipment with war and war stat as it’s optimal, equipment with both stats are also OK. Do this step for 5 different heroes who initially begin with higher war or command stat as that wastes the least stat points.

For the other three (or two) slots, get one tech hero, by this I mean stat up the tech stat only and acquire equipment with as much tech as possible. The rest can go to build heroes which follow a similar principle just with tech substituted by build.

some ppl may say that tech is useless in the beginning, but u will need in the later future. having a tech hero is very important.

Flag Post

although no offense but bububoss i could not understand what the hell u were talking about, and i think it’s wrong. U want build equipment for at least 2 heroes com equipment for none, war equip for 5. Having an extra com set is helpful if u have the extra inventory space, as it is very useful on chapters.