Forums Time World

Cheaters in WoH (locked)

19 posts

Flag Post

It is obvious that there are people using alts to gain points in 2v2 and 3v3. However, I’m beginning to notice that more people are doing so in 1v1. Although Playmage has banned Bwahha, Eddycat, and Eddypig, it won’t stop people from cheating. The rules need to be enforced. “You should not play alternate accounts unless you can play them completely separately with zero interactions between the account” -Playmage.
Here are some alts I have found.

Flag Post

How are you accusing those without having an actual proof?

Flag Post
Originally posted by MrJ17:

Do you really believe that people with 19 hp with less than 10 cards are able to acquire that many points? Someone is obviously using alts to point boost. You can deny it all you want, but I’m not blind.

Flag Post

I belive someone with 10hp can win 90% of the time, cause most people are terrible in WoH..

Winning the tournament isn’t based on skill, it’s based on how much AP you’re willing to waste

Flag Post
Originally posted by hatemakingnames:

I belive someone with 10hp can win 90% of the time, cause most people are terrible in WoH..

Winning the tournament isn’t based on skill, it’s based on how much AP you’re willing to waste

You obviously have never done WoH PvP

Flag Post

The only problem is, That they didn’t “punish” those who abused the system in the first place. The next problem is, I have reported a few people Boosting which is completely obvious that they were but the response I got was "Sent: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:26 am
To: *

Thanks for the report. We however did not find any evidence of foul play."

Yet I’m also not the ONLY one that was witnessing this nor the only one to report it. How can 1 persons points go up 2 and the other go down 2, Multipul times and not be boosting(Also in same galaxy, Also the one losing points was “supposedly” getting 1st place quite a bit(Before the PM thing on boosting), Also happening around every 2 minutes(Which means they were surrendering and not fighting out the battle)

And hatemakingnames, WoH isn’t based on how many ap points you can spend…Its based on having purples/skills and setting up your deck correctly. You don’t win by dumping 500 ap into the game if your losing to more powerful cards I.E. A white knight is gonna lose to a purple knight.

Flag Post
Originally posted by averycardoza:

The only problem is, That they didn’t “punish” those who abused the system in the first place. The next problem is, I have reported a few people Boosting which is completely obvious that they were but the response I got was "Sent: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:26 am
To: *

Thanks for the report. We however did not find any evidence of foul play."

Yet I’m also not the ONLY one that was witnessing this nor the only one to report it. How can 1 persons points go up 2 and the other go down 2, Multipul times and not be boosting(Also in same galaxy, Also the one losing points was “supposedly” getting 1st place quite a bit(Before the PM thing on boosting), Also happening around every 2 minutes(Which means they were surrendering and not fighting out the battle)

And afklol, WoH isn’t based on how many ap points you can spend…Its based on having purples/skills and setting up your deck correctly. You don’t win by dumping 500 ap into the game if your losing to more powerful cards I.E. A white knight is gonna lose to a purple knight.

I think that last statement was meant towards hatemakingnames lol

Flag Post

Oops yep lols

Flag Post
Originally posted by afklol:

Do you really believe that people with 19 hp with less than 10 cards are able to acquire that many points? Someone is obviously using alts to point boost. You can deny it all you want, but I’m not blind.

And why would they buff their own alts…?

Plus it’s still no proof, they can still win and/or use gold to have an advantage.

Flag Post

Gold wouldn’t give you that much of an advantage, Yes its quite helpful making Purples. But their power level/army would not be that low if they had purple heroes. And you would buff your alts so they have more points then those buffed alts would lose to the real player to give more then just 2 points. Yes they can win, And yes gold is an “advantage” but that is just that an advantage not a guarantee win or any other form of legit win at that rank.

Gordon can be legit at that score. Lamur is very doubtfully legit. Gross I don’t see how(legit form).

P.S. you should have shown their Win percentage too, So that way we could get an accurate reading of how many battles they have actually been in.

Flag Post

And why would they buff their own alts…?

Plus it’s still no proof, they can still win and/or use gold to have an advantage.

This is how it works…you feed an alt with other alts to feed your main. Did you not get my point?
You can scroll it on the bottom to see the full image.
Gross 31 wins 75.6%
Lamur 24 wins 70.5%
Gordon 17 wins 62.9%
Note how the win % is higher for more games played.

Flag Post

I got the point.

Flag Post

u know they couldve foguht some ppl who jsut decided to either forfeit on purpose or to jsut make other ppl mad by going afk

Flag Post
Originally posted by phamat1223:

u know they couldve foguht some ppl who jsut decided to either forfeit on purpose or to jsut make other ppl mad by going afk

Look phamat1223, I’ve participated in PvP since it started with over 1000+ ap used. On the other hand, I haven’t seen you participate in WoH at all. What you state happens only occasionally, but it would not amount to 1100+ points. Even if those people went afk, the chances of beating a 19 hp alt is still high. PLEASE NOTE THAT AS YOU GET MORE POINTS, YOU GET LESS FROM OPPONENTS WHO HAVE LOWER POINTS. IF A PERSON WITH 1200+
POINTS BEATS SOME1 WITH 1000 POINTS, THEY WILL ONLY GET 2 POINTS.

Here’s even more proof: The 2nd and 3rd are just based on observation.

Flag Post
Originally posted by phamat1223:

Look phamat1223, I’ve participated in PvP since it started with over 1000+ ap used. On the other hand, I haven’t seen you participate in WoH at all. What you state happens only occasionally, but it would not amount to 1100+ points. Even if those people went afk, the chances of beating a 19 hp alt is still high. PLEASE NOTE THAT AS YOU GET MORE POINTS, YOU GET LESS FROM OPPONENTS WHO HAVE LOWER POINTS. IF A PERSON WITH 1200+
POINTS BEATS SOME1 WITH 1000 POINTS, THEY WILL ONLY GET 2 POINTS.

Here’s even more proof: The 2nd and 3rd are just based on observation.

never fought rusha till now :) Is she strong?
Who knows?

Flag Post

g 594 is all cheating in woh. ALL CHEATERS!!!!!!!!

getting 100% win. rusha gogo and gabriel. all are crappy shits. they arent any strong. this galaxy is cheating. ban them.

and hey phamat why are u soooo siding with the alts with every crappy point ur coming up with????

ign LE0

Flag Post

Updated scores (Server Time: 8:22:07)
Gross: 1162 points 34 wins
Lamur: 1133 points 26 wins
Gordon: 1104 points 23 wins

Rusha: 1345 points

They all increased. I’m beginning to wonder how many other alts this guy has…10-15?

Flag Post
Originally posted by legendopersia:

g 594 is all cheating in woh. ALL CHEATERS!!!!!!!!

getting 100% win. rusha gogo and gabriel. all are crappy shits. they arent any strong. this galaxy is cheating. ban them.

and hey phamat why are u soooo siding with the alts with every crappy point ur coming up with????

ign LE0

hey, jsut stating a possibilty jeez. i find woh useless nowadays so i rlly dont care much about it. they can spend all their useless ap for all i care ;P, more pillars for me XD

Flag Post

Updated scores (Server Time: 8:22:07)
Gross: 1162 points 34 wins
Lamur: 1133 points 26 wins
Gordon: 1104 points 23 wins

Rusha: 1345 points

They all increased. I’m beginning to wonder how many other alts this guy has…10-15?

Thanks for the report. These accounts are indeed alts and abusing the referal/gifting/WoH in a pyramid scheme. The accounts and associated IP address as been banned from the game.