Forums Time World

Chapter 11

15 posts

Flag Post

What build should i use for my ships against the FINAL chapter 11 boss? Right now im using defense, dodge, armor, and bio defense but i lose by like 25%. Even when i am reinforced by 2 MF heroes with 700+ war i still cannot beat it.

Flag Post

Get rid of Dodge for starters, They have way to high of a Hit for it to help.

Flag Post

Alright, what would you recomend i use instead?

Flag Post

Watch your battles, If your missing alot then put in Hit instead. Speed might help you get first strike if your ships can do enough damage. Or attack if your hitting alot but not doing enough damage.

Also a good side note, Chapter 11 boss does involve alot of luck(aka the boss not proc skills)

Flag Post

I used attack, target, bio defense and leth defense(can drop leth defense if your stuck i guess) on my ms

my mf had defense, armor, bio defense, leth defense.

Flag Post

Alright, i noticed that my MF wasnt getting any attacks in before dying so i replaced his leth defense with speed. ( i dont mind losses) And my motherships were missing quite a bit so i replaced their dodge with hit. So once these are all rebuilt while im sleeping i will try again tomorrow.

Flag Post

Well the MF is the slowest possible ship, Not sure if Speed will help on your MF. The only way it will help is if their MF is destorying yours. Other wise speed is useless on a MF.

Also Lethality defense is pointless in Chapters, It only helps you not permanently loss ships AFTER the battle is done and over with. So doesn’t help you to win or lose.

Flag Post
Originally posted by averycardoza:

Well the MF is the slowest possible ship, Not sure if Speed will help on your MF. The only way it will help is if their MF is destorying yours. Other wise speed is useless on a MF.

Also Lethality defense is pointless in Chapters, It only helps you not permanently loss ships AFTER the battle is done and over with. So doesn’t help you to win or lose.

It’s not pointless. Lethality defense saves time rebuilding ships. That’s the only reason to use it. Doesn’t affect win/lose, but it does have a point.

Flag Post

Yeah, although it doesn’t help you win battles, if you’re winning anyway, it isn’t pointless as it allows you to do more war missions with the same amount of ships.
However if you meant that in this particular case where the problem is that the player isn’t winning, then you are correct in saying it should be replaced with something that actually affects the damage dealt or received.

Flag Post

Techs I would say biochem def, def, target on all ships with attack if you have high level skills, especially multi. Armour on command heroes. Leth def can actually be useful as well as it lets you take more attempts, so you have more tries at getting lucky with his skills, although his multi seems to proc a ridiculous amount on every fight… A few retries and I’m sure you will make it with some strong reinfs.

Flag Post

Exactly what I said bobby, “It only helps you not permanently loss ships AFTER the battle is done and over with. So doesn’t help you to win or lose.” And since his problem is beating Chapter 11 boss it is pointless to have if your looking to beat a tough person and not farm a person.

Flag Post

Exactly what I said bobby, “It only helps you not permanently loss ships AFTER the battle is done and over with. So doesn’t help you to win or lose.” And since his problem is beating Chapter 11 boss it is pointless to have if your looking to beat a tough person and not farm a person.

you generalized by saying

Also Lethality defense is pointless in Chapters, …

which caused us to react, in order to nuance your statement

Flag Post

Well looking at my statement I used a comma which is not a stop of the sentence. So everything I said after that still refered to that previous comment of LD being useless because of the reasons I said. Reading the whole thing is helpful and further seeing as how the next sentence was still refering to the LD topic it still adds in with that. Also quote the entire sentence not just the part that makes your point correct.

Flag Post

I also said to drop leth defense if you are stuck, which implies I know how leth defence works :P

Flag Post

You generalized by saying chapterS, instead of referring to the exact problem at hand. Nothing in the rest of your point nuances the fact it isn’t pointless in chapterS. You indeed stated that it reduces ships lost, but you say nothing about how that might be useful when going through chapterS, you maintain the point that it is pointless according to you. It isn’t pointless, as it indeed allows you to do more battles consecutively, which can be a problem on certain nodes, as some of them have the lethality device. So you have no right to complain about me quoting only part of your sentence, as that part of your statement isn’t nuanced anywhere thereafter by you. Nowhere in that particular post do you say Chapter 11, you only mentioned chapterS, thus generalizing that it is pointless always, for everyone.

You are even wrong in saying that it doesn’t help you win at all, because it does help if you have repair skill on your hero(es). Let me explain to you why, as I’ve done at least 2 other times on this forum. Repair skill can only trigger when the shot that is fired at the fleet does not have lethality on it. So for the people that didn’t already know this either, lethalithy isn’t just a % at the end of the battle of your total ships destroyed that are permanently lost, it’s determined for every shot fired (I don’t know if it’s separately determined on triple, multi, combo, but that’s not really the issue at hand). So having lethality defence can be a huge help if you have a few and/or high level repair skills on your heroes, as biochem weapons have fairly high lethality rate.