Forums Time World

Has there been a change to pirate AI?

4 posts

Flag Post

For the first time I can ever remember, the pirate AI used a skill on a hero who was NOT at the front of the line; with a warrior in front and a berserker behind, the berserker got stunned with the warrior still alive. I’ve never seen or heard of this happening before and am wondering if it’s some kind of bug, or if the AI behaviour has actually been changed.

Flag Post

meh, thats coz attacking warrior with a punch would have had no effect thats why it went to other one who would atleast have a hit by a punch. ITS not bugged

Flag Post

“Update July 10, 2012

Client performance optimization: Setting effects to “none” in the setting menu will now disable scrolling announcements, which can cause the client to lag.
Server performance optimization: players inactive for more than 60 minutes may be removed from the server when number of players online reach a threshold.
AI/auto will no longer try to use punch skill on enemies it can’t damage.
To reduce invite spam generated by surge of new players, a limit of 10 friend invites per day is added. Please only send invite to those who you know or have agreed to become friends.
Fixed a bug where player can be invited in middle of a summoner fight.
Fixed a bug where player was allowed to join summoner fight in progress by accepting old invite, thus cause weird side effects.
Fixed a bug where resource won from summoner raid doesn’t update in status bar immediately.
Misc bug fixes
Coming soon: Team vs Team War of Hero fights!"

Its suppose to work that way with Punch.

Flag Post

Ahhh, gotcha. I’d read that announcement but forgot about it, this was the first time I’ve ever had that happen. Thanks for the quick responses. :)