Forums Time World

New Updates: Sugestions

13 posts

Flag Post

I never wanted to sugest how should this game advances, but now when i think i have some expirience from it, i think u could at least read some my ideas and judge them how u want :)

First what we need: There is soo small number of skills that are usefull for builders and scientiests, i sugest myb if it is not already done:
Speed book: U can add it to builders and teh to lower time for building and reserch.
New Book For them: Lower the cost of building ships buidlings. Like 2%per lvl turst me it would save a lot of resources. It can be called Greed book.
New book For war/com heroes: This is rly new and i think some of u will like it :)
The book will worklike this: When someone atack ur hero will have some chance to return the atack of the percent dmg that he had recived. We can call it Return Dmg Book.
New book for war/com heroes:This will work like this. When u atack oponent u have chance to lower procent of his armor for whole fight.I dont know is this usefull couse we have already crit book it do more dmg. But this book is kinda better couse then other ur heroes will do also a more dmg :)

Book for teh/build heroes: Once per day when they build some building after finishing it they will have chance to find some item after building something. Higher lvl of this skill will get us higher items. Like magic upgrade book hero card talent or something else :) Just not equip :( But if playmage think that at first they give some items it is ok also :)

Now skills for WOH. Skills: u can put to have skills like give ur hero heal dmg reduce dmg or something like that. We now only have Ofensive skill. Even u can put to get him crit next hit.
Hew hero for woh. Some hero that when get hited return dmg. It is good versus snipers and some heroes that have high dmg but low hp. That would be good also versus rougues or u can add it to the knight. ALso i would sugest that u lower the dmg reduce to warior by 1 and to add him new skill. First hit invurneble. When he get atacked by something he ignore that first hit. Also per me mages are useless and that they return to player deck they are easy to kill so what is the point of having them back to ur deck when they will die from one hit from most of other hero cards. Only good thing is that sap.Make them have have at least 2hp more or give them skill that when they atack they lower the dmg of oponent hero card. Ty for reading i hope i didnt wrote total crap :)

Flag Post

I made mistake for mages i ment shamans :) Sorry

Flag Post

First of all,,, http://www.kongregate.com/forums/111-time-world/topics/223194-feedback-and-suggestions IN CASE YOU MISSED IT

Second, Those are actually some pretty lame ideas. How long have you been playing that you missed the sticky thread AND think you have the right to comment? Just curious.

Resource book is just that, GREEDY. You get so many resources from pvp that even with 4 planets going onto 5 I’ve always had at least 1 thing building on each planet since I started. Once everything is built then you’ll just be saving resources for nothing.

Return damage book again is a horrible idea. People are only ever going to need 1 and they are just going to upgrade it as far as they can one their MF hero.

reduce armor book, I’m kinda iffy on this one but regardless it wouldn’t serve that much of a purpose to make it worth using a spot for. MAYBE as a tech it could be useful but as a skill, no. War has more of a defensive role then armor does so the result would be so minimal.

item find book for builder/tech? That’s just childish and again being greedy.

Your woh suggests lead me to believe you have no experience with it. Besides your comment regarding we only have offensive skills, the rest of it was garbage. Shamans aren’t especially useless but they aren’t especially useful either. They do a lot of damage for a mage class with a wait time of 1. Decent against a rush, I suppose, if you had 2

Finally, there’s an edit feature for a reason,,, so you DON’T have to double post.

Flag Post

So rude this nvil guy.

Responses in order -
1. Build and tech heroes have always been fine. Engineer and scientist are very beneficial at higher levels. That said those two already lower the time. It would be alright, but not very beneficial however I do find myself stuck after buying items from auction.
2.War/Com heroes – We already have combo,triple,multi, and crit. Repair and dodge maxed out give a 70% proc rate to avoid. (They don’t need more boosts.) I do however find the armor damage interesting and I’ve seen it work well in many other games.
3. Book for build heroes – Would I be able to build 1 fighter and get this every time? Overall 0/10 idea, we already have visiting,gems, and war missions for chests.
4. War of Heroes – Heroes come with a skill set based on your out of WoH stats. We already have a good variety of different heroes. Your idea to lower warriors damage defense to 1 would render them virtually useless in summoner battles. I have five shamans are they come in handy all the time. Fast, medium damage, long range.

Overall 1/10 suggestions, they are very biased and not well thought out. I do however like the armor penetration idea. I may suggest it when the time is right. ;-)

Flag Post

“Five shamans”, yeah you like the bunnies.

The first already happened in the form of Engineer and Scientist.

Also like they said resources are plentiful for the most part though auctions will set me back a ton since I usually end up dumping my ore and energy in an attempt to win (disappointing when that fails). Also how else can I get rid of lethality, combo and crit books? More on the resource portion I believe the auction system was set up as a response to people piling tons of credits and other resources, no need to shift the resource economy drastically.

For the damage reflect book, I think it has the potential to get out of whack reflection wise and do too much or too little, middle ground is iffy.

I think armor reduction is pretty cool idea but don’t think it really fills in a gap we don’t currently have (it’s effectively attack up, just a chance to proc for more).

I don’t care much for WoH, no opinion.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rainingred:

So rude this nvil guy.

Responses in order -

3. Book for build heroes – Would I be able to build 1 fighter and get this every time? Overall 0/10 idea, we already have visiting,gems, and war missions for chests.

Once per day not once per fighter :) Also i agree this nvil is rude :) If he is so smart dont know why i play here xD

I am here to give sugestion not to change something if u dont like it u dont need to flame me :) U just need to judge it is 0/10

Flag Post

well what u r saying is almost equivalent to giving each player 1 skill book per player per day. Its really not that hard to yeah build 1 fighter, and boom, u just got another skill book. So this discourages players from starting buildings that r 24 hours +, cuz they miss out on a magic book, this makes magic books way too common (even with free slots ur getting up to 8 a day), and if ur going to suggest that, why not just suggest each hero gets a magic book per day (and idea that i also hate.)

also using some the same arguments as others, speed book is already added, greed book can b abused (destroy ships rebuild with greed book builders get a small profit (if it was lv5 though u would b getting a 10% profit off of dead ships, then yeah reflect damage might become really overpowered (since most ships r hitting mf, and the ms getting damaged can really change a battle), armor piercing is just chance for attack up, for ur WoH suggestions, i would say its an interesting idea that could really make it more interesting with varied decks. However ur warrior suggestion isn’t very good, as 1st hit invulnerable doesn’t do much considering its supposed to tank for long time, and not being able to do damage is really bad. Also, shamans r good WTF R U TALKING ABOUT! 1turn, 4 damage, potential to stop rushes, quick defense, snare so it can take down tanks, and in rush decks it can return to get another hero. How r they bad.

So i would say skill suggestion 0/10 WoH skill 7/10 WoH hero suggestion 0/10 but even one good suggestion is good, it can improve game ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by BalvanBidon:
Originally posted by rainingred:

So rude this nvil guy.

Responses in order -

Once per day not once per fighter :) Also i agree this nvil is rude :) If he is so smart dont know why i play here xD

I am here to give sugestion not to change something if u dont like it u dont need to flame me :) U just need to judge it is 0/10

0/10

Flag Post

lol i thought this was the main topic

Flag Post
Originally posted by hatemakingnames:

lol i thought this was the main topic

0/10

Flag Post
Originally posted by abz329:

well what u r saying is almost equivalent to giving each player 1 skill book per player per day. Its really not that hard to yeah build 1 fighter, and boom, u just got another skill book. So this discourages players from starting buildings that r 24 hours +, cuz they miss out on a magic book, this makes magic books way too common (even with free slots ur getting up to 8 a day), and if ur going to suggest that, why not just suggest each hero gets a magic book per day (and idea that i also hate.)

also using some the same arguments as others, speed book is already added, greed book can b abused (destroy ships rebuild with greed book builders get a small profit (if it was lv5 though u would b getting a 10% profit off of dead ships, then yeah reflect damage might become really overpowered (since most ships r hitting mf, and the ms getting damaged can really change a battle), armor piercing is just chance for attack up, for ur WoH suggestions, i would say its an interesting idea that could really make it more interesting with varied decks. However ur warrior suggestion isn’t very good, as 1st hit invulnerable doesn’t do much considering its supposed to tank for long time, and not being able to do damage is really bad. Also, shamans r good WTF R U TALKING ABOUT! 1turn, 4 damage, potential to stop rushes, quick defense, snare so it can take down tanks, and in rush decks it can return to get another hero. How r they bad.

So i would say skill suggestion 0/10 WoH skill 7/10 WoH hero suggestion 0/10 but even one good suggestion is good, it can improve game ;)

Well ty for ur thoughts :) Very well Writen. Well i didnt said that these changes are good i just wanted to talk about them. Myb moderators and Admins can benifit from this ideas in some way :(

Nvilian :) <3 The worst kid i saw on some forum for long time

Flag Post

i believe WoH skills are in the next expansion so looks like one of your ideas got taken ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by BalvanBidon:
Originally posted by abz329:

Well ty for ur thoughts :) Very well Writen. Well i didnt said that these changes are good i just wanted to talk about them. Myb moderators and Admins can benifit from this ideas in some way :(

Nvilian :) <3 The worst kid i saw on some forum for long time

0/10

Still hasn’t moved: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/111-time-world/topics/223194-feedback-and-suggestions
I’m sure you got your gems already so GO BACK TO DREAM WORLD!