Forums Time World

New Update coming

40 posts

Flag Post

PM: I will post a better approximate release date and more details regarding the expansion next month when they become available.

Are those informations available now ? ;)

Flag Post

You didn’t see it?

Universe at War*** Expansion Notes:
Code anticipated to be released Nov.1.
Two new summoner bosses to challenge your skills!
Hero level cap increased to 100.
New Orange heros in the tavern.
Complete revamp of the PvP system, with highlights to include:
-Tier 7 ships “Orbital Defense Platform” released. Players may build one per planet.
-Galaxies in mutual war have had power restrictions on attacking removed.
-Phantom galaxy players will now randomly begin attacking players.
Three new skillbooks for players to hunt for!
-Omega Beam: This rare skill lets players have a low chance of instantly killing one stack of ships.
-Commander: This skill lets a hero provide a myraid of tactical bonuses to the heroes in their fleet.
-Stealth: This ultra-rare skill gives a hero a chance to cloak their ships and automatically dodge incoming attacks, with their following shot after uncloaking doing massive damage.
Tweaks to pillar mechanics to extend life expectancy.
G42 disbanded.
Minor bug fixes.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Shelix:
G42 disbanded.

About time ;p.

Flag Post
Originally posted by waraxe:
G42 disbanded.

About time ;p.

y is G42 being disbanded?

Flag Post

Read the whole post, then decide if you want to ask that question.

Flag Post

that’s 1 person that fell for it

Flag Post

Shelix left a few bits out:
The 6th planet can now be gotten on completion of chapter 14 (there’s no chapter 13 as it would be unlucky, instead this was named chapter Z)
The story line has been extended with a new and interesting plot twist
New items – Boots and Cloak are now available in chests but are very rare.
Item class can be upgraded using a special items called Garnets.

Flag Post

Without the “G42 disbanded.” the whole thing would have been pretty plausible ;)

Flag Post

I had to put that in there or people would have thought I was serious.

Flag Post

You didn’t see it?

-Tier 7 ships “Orbital Defense Platform” released. Players may build one per planet.
-Omega Beam: This rare skill lets players have a low chance of instantly killing one stack of ships.
-Commander: This skill lets a hero provide a myraid of tactical bonuses to the heroes in their fleet.
-Stealth: This ultra-rare skill gives a hero a chance to cloak their ships and automatically dodge incoming attacks, with their following shot after uncloaking doing massive damage.
G42 disbanded.
Minor bug fixes.

Please do not post fake announcements or fake updates, as it may confuse some players even though it’s obviously fake.

The expansion is pretty much that was mentioned in the announcement thread. There are new 2 new main story chapters and 3 new WoH bonus chapters added. No new hero skills, but there is 3 new WoH skills. There is no new hero tier, equipment tier or slot, nor new ship tier. There will be a 6th unlockable planet and slightly increase in building/tech/hero level cap. There will be 3 new bosses: 1 ship battle event boss, 1 new ship battle boss, 1 new WoH raid boss. The full set of changes and tweaks in the expansion will be posted when it’s released (currently still on track).

Flag Post
Originally posted by playmage:

You didn’t see it?

G42 disbanded.
Minor bug fixes.

Please do not post fake announcements or fake updates, as it may confuse some players even though it’s obviously fake.

The expansion is pretty much that was mentioned in the announcement thread. There are new 2 new main story chapters and 3 new WoH bonus chapters added. No new hero skills, but there is 3 new WoH skills. There is no new hero tier, equipment tier or slot, nor new ship tier. There will be a 6th unlockable planet and slightly increase in building/tech/hero level cap. There will be 3 new bosses: 1 ship battle event boss, 1 new ship battle boss, 1 new WoH raid boss. The full set of changes and tweaks in the expansion will be posted when it’s released (currently still on crack).

FIXED

Flag Post
There are new 2 new main story chapters and 3 new WoH bonus chapters added. No new hero skills, but there is 3 new WoH skills. There is no new hero tier, equipment tier or slot, nor new ship tier. There will be a 6th unlockable planet and slightly increase in building/tech/hero level cap. There will be 3 new bosses: 1 ship battle event boss, 1 new ship battle boss, 1 new WoH raid boss. The full set of changes and tweaks in the expansion will be posted when it’s released (currently still on track).

woooooo ty for the update on the update! :)

Flag Post

I wuz kinda dissapointed cause those were actually some great ideas however we don’t need orange heroes its a hassle to have high skills on purple heroes and now they wil become lvl 1 again for what? Those skills you mentioned are great i hope pm wil think about it

Flag Post

^ They could always just make some kind of way to fuse heroes to keep your skills :P

Flag Post

yum P:, im interested on the chapters. to bad they going to cost more ap :(. no more pillars for phamat =O

Flag Post
Originally posted by phamat1223:

yum P:, im interested on the chapters. to bad they going to cost more ap :(. no more pillars for phamat =O

besides another planet, for people to attack bypassing your higher level emps and costing you even more time/credit/ore/energy to make it useful,,, what interest could you have with chapters?

Flag Post
Originally posted by nvillian1:

besides another planet, for people to attack bypassing your higher level emps and costing you even more time/credit/ore/energy to make it useful,,, what interest could you have with chapters?

Well, a VIP user could use a 6th planet… I mean, c’mon, it’s at least 25 more refreshes.

Flag Post
Originally posted by playmage:
There are new 2 new main story chapters and 3 new WoH bonus chapters added. No new hero skills, but there is 3 new WoH skills. There is no new hero tier, equipment tier or slot, nor new ship tier. There will be a 6th unlockable planet and slightly increase in building/tech/hero level cap. There will be 3 new bosses: 1 ship battle event boss, 1 new ship battle boss, 1 new WoH raid boss. The full set of changes and tweaks in the expansion will be posted when it’s released (currently still on track).

Can you elaborate on the difference between a ‘ship battle event boss’ and a ‘ship battle boss’? this is the first time I’ve heard this terminology used.

Flag Post

I assume event would be like the Easter Egg raid you see in raid creation, while the ship battle boss would be just another 5 fragment inventory space thief. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by nvillian1:

cuz chapters are fun to dominate XD, more exp, and i get to destroy rlatch’s ships P:

Flag Post

Are there going to be new items to buy with coupons in the Halloween event?

Flag Post

Meh expansion. Good thing i didn’t lose any sleep on it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Neokryton:

Meh expansion. Good thing i didn’t lose any sleep on it.

liar, u know u were looking forward to it ;).

Flag Post

Candy corn for all!

Flag Post

Time to spend some more gold to get hero slots so I can get better heroes for WoH.