Forums Time World

New Update coming page 2

40 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by stalliga888:

Are there going to be new items to buy with coupons in the Halloween event?

While it’s been rumored, I don’t think there are any confirmations of a halloween event. But it WOULD seem like a good time to test out the “new ship battle event boss” :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by rainingred:

Time to spend some more gold to get hero slots so I can get better heroes for WoH.

give me some =O plz?

Flag Post
Originally posted by hatemakingnames:

While it’s been rumored, I don’t think there are any confirmations of a halloween event. But it WOULD seem like a good time to test out the “new ship battle event boss” :P

PM confirmed the Halloween event. Not anywhere on the board afaik, but in reply to different people’s private messages. I myself have asked him a question about the Halloween event and got an answer to said question. I would figure if there weren’t gonna be a Halloween event, PM would’ve said so instead of answering the question.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Atomslaya:
Originally posted by hatemakingnames:

PM confirmed the Halloween event. Not anywhere on the board afaik, but in reply to different people’s private messages. I myself have asked him a question about the Halloween event and got an answer to said question. I would figure if there weren’t gonna be a Halloween event, PM would’ve said so instead of answering the question.

If he follows the same logic that he did last year then there will be an xmas event as well. So even if there wasn’t a Halloween event at least the next one wouldn’t too far away.

Flag Post

I expect there will be the usual limited time coupon gear as there has been during the past 2 events, with a new name of course.
There are rumors that the Halloween event will come with limited time coupon hats, but PM hasn’t been able/willing to confirm or deny this rumor. It could all be wishful thinking on our part, but what is the world without hope, especially since it’ll all end some time during December according to certain sources :p

Flag Post

I expect there will be the usual limited time coupon gear as there has been during the past 2 events, with a new name of course.
There are rumors that the Halloween event will come with limited time coupon hats, but PM hasn’t been able/willing to confirm or deny this rumor. It could all be wishful thinking on our part, but what is the world without hope, especially since it’ll all end some time during December according to certain sources :p

He said there was two raids coming out so presumably one of the sets that could come out would be permantent and it should be 54 on 3 stats if its going up like the previous coupon gear if not more :)

Flag Post

no there most likely wont be
I asked PM if there would come a better coupon item set with the expansion a while back and at that time he said there were no plans in that direction.

Flag Post

based on current pricing rules, and prices for event equipments, a +54 on 3 stats would be about 250k coupons…
The previous coupon gears were +45 on 3 for 92k coupons, and +30 on 3 for 20k coupons. I’d expect that to be similar/same this event.
Hats will undoubtedly be more expensive if sold (as they currently cost more gold than other equips).

Flag Post
Originally posted by RavehDaveh:

based on current pricing rules, and prices for event equipments, a +54 on 3 stats would be about 250k coupons…
The previous coupon gears were +45 on 3 for 92k coupons, and +30 on 3 for 20k coupons. I’d expect that to be similar/same this event.
Hats will undoubtedly be more expensive if sold (as they currently cost more gold than other equips).

there were 2 different equips in last event =o? wasnt there when it came out

Flag Post

The last event was Easter, There were 2 sets of Bunny equipment for sale for coupons. A lower stat one and a higher stat one.

Flag Post
Originally posted by averycardoza:

The last event was Easter, There were 2 sets of Bunny equipment for sale for coupons. A lower stat one and a higher stat one.

Just to go more off of this in detail. There were two sets of Bunny equipment, 30/30(war/com) and 45/45, body and neck equips. There was a pure war weapon which was less coupons than the war/com equips.

Seems equipments are gradually increasing stat wise. Pillars die so fast I wouldn’t be surprised at an increase in prices. Helms, (if war/com) will more than likely cost more as they haven’t been in the game as long and are more rare, especially for players not very advanced in the game and wreaking the benefits of a good galaxy.

Flag Post

if people were wondering, the special event equipment from last Christmas had the exact same stats as the event equipment from last Easter
so if people are hoping on higher stat items this time, they will most likely be very disappointed

Flag Post

sweet, mayb now those higher galaxies wont dust me off cuz of the events P:

Flag Post

if people were wondering, the special event equipment from last Christmas had the exact same stats as the event equipment from last Easter
so if people are hoping on higher stat items this time, they will most likely be very disappointed

Well, that was 6 months ago. The relative strength of everyone is a lot higher than it was back then.

I would expect gear that has slightly higher stats.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator