Forums Time World

Halloween items mispriced?

24 posts

Flag Post

since halloween items are limited time items are they not meant to be cheaper?

4k cheaper than a spirit gun for 2 less stat points doesn’t seem good to me.

(say you get a base of 30 stats on a purple
bubble sword has 6 more stat points so 25000/6 = 4166.6 coupon per additional stat
Halloween staff has 10 more stat points so 46000/10 = 4600 coupon per additional stat
spirit gun has 12 more stat points so 50000/12 = 4166.6 per additional stat

demon sword has 18 more stat points so 100000/18 = 5555.5 coupon per additional stat points
royal sword has 23 more stat points so 240000/23 = 10434.8 coupons per additonal stat points

)

Flag Post
Originally posted by slicer0567:

since halloween items are limited time items are they not meant to be cheaper?

4k cheaper than a spirit gun for 2 less stat points doesn’t seem good to me.

(say you get a base of 30 stats on a purple
bubble sword has 6 more stat points so 25000/6 = 4166.6 coupon per additional stat
Halloween staff has 10 more stat points so 46000/10 = 4600 coupon per additional stat
spirit gun has 12 more stat points so 50000/12 = 4166.6 per additional stat

demon sword has 18 more stat points so 100000/18 = 5555.5 coupon per additional stat points
royal sword has 23 more stat points so 240000/23 = 10434.8 coupons per additonal stat points

)

actually limited time items tends to be more costly then others.

Flag Post

there is oen thing i have a question with. the hat for 35/35 cost 80k coups. hand for 40/40 cost 46k….dont make sense. now if the hat is 40/40 then mayb 80k would be nice otherwise i dont like teh price for it atm =/. or at least make the 35/35 46k also.

Flag Post

Hats are more expensive, pretty much always. You can’t buy them with coupons normally so it’s a ‘suck it up’ kind of moment.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Afakaz:

Hats are more expensive, pretty much always. You can’t buy them with coupons normally so it’s a ‘suck it up’ kind of moment.

and yet the 160k hat is the same price as 160k hand with 5 less stat in all. shouldnt it apply the same way for the otehr one too then?

Flag Post

You ignored the royal hat I’m guessing?

Flag Post
Originally posted by waraxe:

an event helm, that will be gone soon enough, is hardly something you can buy ‘normally’ =P

Flag Post
Originally posted by nvillian1:
Originally posted by waraxe:

an event helm, that will be gone soon enough, is hardly something you can buy ‘normally’ =P

royal isnt an event ;), its perm.

Flag Post

yeah, the royal set is listed under expansion in the patch notes, so it’s a permanent set as far as i can tell

Flag Post

Agree about the items, they’re mispriced for their stats. They’re basically not as good spirit items for barely less of a coupon price. I don’t understand any reason why someone would want them. Either the stats have to go up or the coupon price has to go down. Otherwise it’s better to just save coupons for a few more days and buy the better spirit items. As promotional items go, they’re kinda garbage.

Flag Post

Event gear sucks, Royal Helm encourages Galaxy Elitism (I’m OK with this though). Have a nice day ;P.

Flag Post

Weren’t the bunny neck & bunny armor war/com?

That’s what made them good =/

Flag Post

hats are intended to be more expensive with lower stats due to rarity. only event coupon gear is scheduled to be removed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hatemakingnames:

Weren’t the bunny neck & bunny armor war/com?

That’s what made them good =/

Thats PM way to do business. Get used to it.

Flag Post

Who has that many coupons for the Halloween gear anyway?
Probably someone who played until their eyeballs fell out.

I hope the royal gear stays around though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vidiot966:

Who has that many coupons for the Halloween gear anyway?
Probably someone who played until their eyeballs fell out.

I hope the royal gear stays around though.

Those of us who haven’t been spending coupons for the last few months? ..but I’m hoping for some changes. As it is I don’t see the point of the event stuff.

The royals are listed as part of the expansion, not the event which says:

•Special Event
◦Limited time Halloween Boss (fragments drop until 11/4, boss available until next event)
◦Bonus event chest given out every day until 11/4.
◦Added limited time Halloween hero equipments purchasable via coupons in the mall. (to be removed in couple weeks)

…anyone get halloween frags yet? Where are they from?

Flag Post

When pm “offer” stuff, it always goes one way…. PM’s one.

Just check the price of the Metal Gem… 51Gold and the price of each frags are at 6Gold, so if u buy them by piece, it will cost you 30 gold u “save” 21 gold but that mean u are really retard to buy that scam stuff since they gave really nothing that worth that money.

Flag Post
Originally posted by playmage:

hats are intended to be more expensive with lower stats due to rarity. only event coupon gear is scheduled to be removed.

so the lowered stats hat cost more while the higher stat hat cost less? cuz the way i look at the hand/hat the ratio is different. im more focused on the ratio wise then whether it being rare or not. u have the hand 50/50/50 and hat 45/45/45 at 160k, but the hat 35/35/35, hand 40/40/40 with 2 different prices. the hat having almsot 2x mroe then the hand. thats wat makes me confuse and stuff.

Flag Post

Found haloween candy frags fighting Chapter 12. Not enought to make a full gem yet though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by phamat1223:

so the lowered stats hat cost more while the higher stat hat cost less? cuz the way i look at the hand/hat the ratio is different. im more focused on the ratio wise then whether it being rare or not. u have the hand 50/50/50 and hat 45/45/45 at 160k, but the hat 35/35/35, hand 40/40/40 with 2 different prices. the hat having almsot 2x mroe then the hand. thats wat makes me confuse and stuff.

The prices are indeed skewed on the cheap halloween set, but that’s because the other pieces were drastically cut in price because they shouldn’t have been more expensive than spirit gear as they have slightly lower stats. Since the spirit set doesn’t have a hat, that price wasn’t adjusted.
If it bugs you so much, go buy the other one or the royal helm and leave the cheap halloween helm where it is.

Halloween gem fragments should be found everywhere at about the same rate your usual gem fragments drop.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Atomslaya:

The prices are indeed skewed on the cheap halloween set, but that’s because the other pieces were drastically cut in price because they shouldn’t have been more expensive than spirit gear as they have slightly lower stats. Since the spirit set doesn’t have a hat, that price wasn’t adjusted.
If it bugs you so much, go buy the other one or the royal helm and leave the cheap halloween helm where it is.

Halloween gem fragments should be found everywhere at about the same rate your usual gem fragments drop.

hmm, i see. i would buy the other but i dont have enough =/. just wanted to make sure cuz i wasnt there when playmage changed the price for the other items.

Flag Post

hmm, i see. i would buy the other but i dont have enough =/. just wanted to make sure cuz i wasnt there when playmage changed the price for the other items.

If you were thinking of how the halloween items were mispriced, think again. Hats are considerably rare, the helmets in auction always goes for a higher price. Even in Facebook, some people are having a little trouble getting the helmets in auction as some random people tend to be slightly richer. But, by being in a stronger galaxy, they collect the coupons and save save and save, they can actually get it. I know this cos I was once a noob myself.

Flag Post
Originally posted by wartotal:

If you were thinking of how the halloween items were mispriced, think again. Hats are considerably rare, the helmets in auction always goes for a higher price. Even in Facebook, some people are having a little trouble getting the helmets in auction as some random people tend to be slightly richer. But, by being in a stronger galaxy, they collect the coupons and save save and save, they can actually get it. I know this cos I was once a noob myself.

hats aren’t that rare as i had to bid higher for a chest piece over a helm as my chest was green while my head was already a blue, the only rare part about them is the fact they don’t refresh in mall.

also a lvl 50 purple helm still gives 64 50 41 stats not like that goes down in the purple lvl items so why make a set item with less stats if your not gonna nerf the lvl 50 purple helm…

Flag Post
Originally posted by slicer0567:
Originally posted by wartotal:

hats aren’t that rare as i had to bid higher for a chest piece over a helm as my chest was green while my head was already a blue, the only rare part about them is the fact they don’t refresh in mall.

also a lvl 50 purple helm still gives 64 50 41 stats not like that goes down in the purple lvl items so why make a set item with less stats if your not gonna nerf the lvl 50 purple helm…

hats are newer and yes, they are more rare. There have been event items that have com/war for neck and chest which made them less rare compared to helms. There has always been war/com items for weapons. Just because you were lucky enough to get a blue helm doesn’t make their rarity any less. The only thing that would refresh in the mall would be white and green. People have full sets of green lvl 50 way before they ever had their first helm. Since helms have been around less time there have been more chances for people to get lvl 50 purple everything else which decreases their need for anything other than helms.

All these things and more make helms MORE RARE. You can stop now