Forums Time World

100 PvP Wins (locked)

56 posts

Flag Post

Is a 100PvP wins impossible for low level players? Talking below 60mill power. Do the emplacements play to big of a part to get it?

Flag Post

It’s reasonable above ~20m so long as you pay attention to the number of battles won giving you an idea of resources available for their emplacement upgrades. I think I achieved it at less than 30m power, it only gets more difficult as you progress. Especially with the amount of depowered MFs lurking in the 50-70m range.

If you’re going for it, keep in mind you can just peace card your way through pillars for a few days; If you don’t have the gold/starter card it could be a worthwhile auction investment too.

Flag Post
Originally posted by stalliga888:

Is a 100PvP wins impossible for low level players? Talking below 60mill power. Do the emplacements play to big of a part to get it?

EMP would help to repel those attacking you and improve your chances of winning. As stated, the higher you get in power the harder it is going to be. It comes down to staying as low as possible and farming the weakest until you reach your goal. Having an MF does help as long as you can maintain a low power and avoid those higher than you attacking. If you are in a heavy pillar raiding galaxy then it’s going to be tough. Losing a pvp when you initiate attack will count against you.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by Koufuku:
Originally posted by nvillian1:
Originally posted by stalliga888:

EMP would help to repel those attacking you and improve your chances of winning. As stated, the higher you get in power the harder it is going to be. It comes down to staying as low as possible and farming the weakest until you reach your goal. Having an MF does help as long as you can maintain a low power and avoid those higher than you attacking. If you are in a heavy pillar raiding galaxy then it’s going to be tough. Losing a pvp when you initiate attack will count against you.

The purpose of this post is to outline a plan to take away as many of Nvillian’s opportunities for mischief as possible. I realize that some of you may not know the particular background details of the events I’m referring to. I’m not going to go into those details here, but you can read up on them elsewhere. For all of the foregoing reasons, I can confidently claim that Nvillian says that war is peace, freedom is slavery, and ignorance is strength. What he means by this, of course, is that he wants free reign to implement a superstitious parody of justice called “Nvillian-ism”. I find his animadversions irritable, raffish, biased, and more than a little furciferous. And here, I suspect, lies a clue to the intellectual vacuum so gapingly apparent in his protests. In short, Nvillian’s soporific philosophies have done much to besmirch the memory of some genuine historic figures. I propose, therefore, that we respond by doing what we can to give the needy a helping hand as opposed to an elbow in the face.

I won’t bother discussing the flaws in his logic because he undeniably doesn’t use any logic. He has produced a large number of self-deluded, self-serving diatribes. I’m sorry that I can’t give each of these the angry retort that it deserves, but I can say that Nvillian is good at stirring his foes into a frenzied lunacy of hatred and vengeance. Doing so blinds them to the fact that he struts like a god on Mount Olympus, looking down on us mortals below. Well, that’s another story. To get back to my main point, I ought to mention that there appears to be some disagreement in the community regarding the number of times that Nvillian has been seen humiliating, subjugating, and eventually eliminating everyone who wants to reinforce what is best in people. Some say once; some say five times; some say a dozen times or more. The point is not to quibble over numbers or anything like that but rather to clarify that Nvillian takes things out of context, twists them around, and then neglects to provide decent referencing so the reader can check up on him. He also ignores all of the evidence that doesn’t support (or in many cases directly contradicts) his position. To close, let me accentuate that if we tell the truth about Nvillian we shall not only survive his attacks; we shall prevail.

A++ would philosophize again. We have always been at war with G6

Flag Post

It’s easier the lower your power. Lower leveled players are less likely to have high war(and are less likely to be pvping in general). When I did my 100 pvp achievement, I was never even attacked back.

Emplacements do help of course, the lower your army size, the more impact the emplacements make.

Flag Post

so, like, 100pvp wins is hard? :p

Flag Post
Originally posted by rlatch79:

so, like, 100pvp wins is hard? :p

Can be. I still haven’t done it. It all depends on when you start, and with whom. Sitting through 7 PAGES worth of text of two people insulting each other with pretentious, post-graduate language can be harder. To each, their own.

Wolf-Spider

Flag Post

summary-big words fancy bullshit that makes them seem sophisticated
nvillian summary- koufuku is the bane of america that is destroying us yet somehow won us over (i.e. george w. bush)
koufuku summary- nvillian-mehhhh something about bad logic terrorism and sexual abuse

Flag Post

Dunno if it´s told already, coz i dont wanna read this tons of text.

-get a peace card
-just do pillar fights (maybe u win some)
-losing at pillar fights doesnt count for the 100 successful wins in a row( yeah ridiculous, I know)
-get the badge

Kind regards, snowy.

- edit buahaahahah gj nvillian and koufuku, awesome. I laughed out loud when I read it.

Flag Post

I respect your opinion. Every opinion is Different, because each person has a different perception. “the subjectivity of perception”
People like you are, sadly look on wikipedia to check it, or do not even consider

Because of his background, education level, age, perceptions are now times vary.
I respect everyone, please do not pretend otherwise.

Sorry about my english, low education level.

“flatulent verbiage” come on man…. u could do better…

Flag Post

Nobody likes facts without evidence.
I sentence my self now, maybe crucify my self.

Flag Post

seems like a horrible topic to read so…based on the question in the first post:

I think it’s easier at low levels since less people attack you at that point. Just attack a bunch of people in random weak galaxies and write down all the people you beat by a large margin. (back when I was doing it I was about 40m army so I just targeted everyone with 2x or 1x army power) After you have a decent sized list of targets, hit them as much as you can

Also hit pillars a lot. If you’re in a team, losses don’t count against your 100pvp but wins count for it

Flag Post

I ROFLMAO so hard, I hurt myself :p

If you want an answer to the question at hand, just skip the lengthy posts and quickly read through the ones with a maximum of 7-8 lines of text. There’s still some jibber jabber in the short ones, but you’ll notice fast and move on.
If however you want to have a laugh, do the opposite :D

ps. Koufuku, this time you brought it upon yourself, nvillian1 was trying to be helpful (for a change? :p), but you began the personal attack. If your poor feelings got/get hurt, you have no one to blame but yourself.

Now a question, snowy claims that losing the PvP phase of pillar raids doesn’t break your winning streak, is this confirmed by other people? I got the “100 wins in a row” in the first few days after it coming out, without actually realizing it was a new achievement until I got it, so I wouldn’t know. But it seems odd to me that winning that PvP phase counts as a win, but losing it wont break the streak.
Although I could understand if it were the case. You can’t control the opponents your team mates bring to the table, so it would really suck if that would then cause a loss in the PvP phase, breaking your win streak.