Too much reading… fuck that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vidkid88:

Too much reading… fuck that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by WolfSpider1979:
Originally posted by rlatch79:

so, like, 100pvp wins is hard? :p

Can be. I still haven’t done it. It all depends on when you start, and with whom. Sitting through 7 PAGES worth of text of two people insulting each other with pretentious, post-graduate language can be harder. To each, their own.

Wolf-Spider

They both love thesaurus too much. :P

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Nvillian you seem to have an amazing talent. Have you ever considered a career as a cultist?

Flag Post

You guys do realize they’re both probably using online essay/debate generators, right? :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by Atomslaya:

Now a question, snowy claims that losing the PvP phase of pillar raids doesn’t break your winning streak, is this confirmed by other people? I got the “100 wins in a row” in the first few days after it coming out, without actually realizing it was a new achievement until I got it, so I wouldn’t know. But it seems odd to me that winning that PvP phase counts as a win, but losing it wont break the streak.
Although I could understand if it were the case. You can’t control the opponents your team mates bring to the table, so it would really suck if that would then cause a loss in the PvP phase, breaking your win streak.

I confirm it. Just got it this way. Moreover, losing doesn’t count even if you solo. Only wins count. So: peace card+pillars is a way to quickly get the badge without risking starting over.

Flag Post

I love nvillian. I think it’s amazing he can spew such a tapestry of cretinous thoughts for prolonged periods of time and make it sound clever. Being clever how is that working out for you? Most people aren’t academics and would rather side with the working class hero than the educated coward. Would i rally behind a pen and paper or a sword and shield?

Flag Post

Pillar raid pvp section help contribute to wins count streak & do not penalize you when you happen to lose pvp section. Emplacement help with defense & defending successfully will contribute to your wins. If you get attacked & get defeated, you lose your winning streak.

Flag Post

I was stating what was missed. Also, your posts cover up whatever other people said. You are so offtopic. I bet people rather read the answer to the thread topic than your trash posts.

This is what I said. Not your misuse of quote option.

Originally posted by BrightSky:

Pillar raid pvp section help contribute to wins count streak & do not penalize you when you happen to lose pvp section. Emplacement help with defense & defending successfully will contribute to your wins. If you get attacked & get defeated, you lose your winning streak.