Forums Time World

100 PvP Wins page 3 (locked)

56 posts

Flag Post

the admins wo remove these posts are really sad people why dont you remove the whole forum page instead of doing this. You aint accomplishing anything with it
i dont even know now wo said/wrote what.

Flag Post

Eh. Most if not all of those posts were long, rambling, and completely off topic. Someone wanted a question about PvP streaks answered, and the thread got derailed.

(If there are people that much into reading, there’s better material within the bindings of a book.)

But anyways, I do believe the original post’s question had been answered for the most part.

I’ll just add this: The higher your War stat is, the easier it gets. In fact it is probably easier for the lower level players to get it if they go all-out on the War stat, before their Command gets a chance to put them in the same league as those with a full complement of purple heroes that may be decked out with good skills to boot. Being in a popular galaxy (low galaxy numbers and/or pillar raids often and/or ranks highly in the leaderboards) may hurt your chances, too, if you decide to forego Peace Cards.

Flag Post

If you are in a pillar galaxy, you can just buy peace cards with gold/auction, then just hit pillars. Pillar wins count towards you but losses do not end your streak.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator