Forums Time World

!!CHEATER!! (locked)

33 posts

Flag Post

doesn’t have full purple hero’s, doesn’t have an MF, doesn’t even have buildings above level 24 yet somehow he has the 2nd highest pvp record with a surprising 92% win rate?

Flag Post

That could just be under half a year spamming chapter 1! :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by LordShoe:

Paindepice from g22

He has 2 purple heroes. He has no skills worth anything. He has no heroes over 350 war, he is in a low galaxy.

But most importantly. He has 14600+ wins and 92% win chance.

I’ve asked around and nobody knows who he is. They do not see him advertise his services for gem raids, if he would even be helpful enough in them.

I suspect he is exploiting alts w/ gems and attacks on himself.

Please, look in to this.

also posted in bugs and glitches!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Koufuku:

Its actually 6.3 years worth of AP.

Flag Post

Number 6 looks suspicious as well.

Flag Post

Its actually 6.3 years worth of AP.

It’s not. 1 year = 4 × 24 × 365 = 35.040 AP = 17.520 PvP

Flag Post

I did for him (14684 × 15 × 4 x 24) / 365

Lame math is lame.

Flag Post

I did for him (14684 × 15 × 4 × 24) / 365

Lame math is lame.

pls think over that formula, i quoted you so you could laugh at yourself whenever you re-read it

Edit: I don’t understand what you’re trying to do there, so here’s how I’d approach it.

(15961 * 2 * 15) / 60 / 24 = 332

Assuming they were PvP wins, or as I said facetiously under half a year of chapters.

Flag Post

You are missing a point.
Just to be in ranking, or to farm for bubble fragments, you can do Chapter missions (say chap 5) over and over again which spends 1 AP.. So technically in 1 year you can have 35040.

Flag Post

you could get that amount of win in 3 months by spamming story but why….. His heroes suck even

Flag Post

Well basically he’s not progressing whatsoever despite racking up wins meaning most likely he is spamming the chapter stuff.

Flag Post

This is just an example of an alt coordinating with main account or main account’s galaxy. It’s sole purpose is to farm for gems to the benefit of main account or main account’s galaxy.

Flag Post

I did for him (14684 × 15 × 4 × 24) / 365

Lame math is lame.

pls think over that formula, i quoted you so you could laugh at yourself whenever you re-read it

Edit: I don’t understand what you’re trying to do there, so here’s how I’d approach it.

(15961 * 2 * 15) / 60 / 24 = 332

Assuming they were PvP wins, or as I said facetiously under half a year of chapters.

Multiply the wins by 15 for each minute it takes to get 1 AP, assuming they were war wins. i mistakenly multiplied it by 4 to get how much per hour, instead of dividing. Then multiplying by 24 for 1 day and finally divide by 365. I just misplaced a multiplication sign for a division one.

Flag Post

I saw this thread while ago but didn’t pay much attention. A friend mentioned name raphael was listed. Long story short, I guess I should take it as a sign and said something about it.
raphael joined G 79 couple months ago. He isn’t active much like you guys & myself. He is active in using his ap & doing raids. Trust me, the guy invite me to auto raids & gem raids – via friend list. His father requested I added his son to my friend list.

I know his father play the game too. The father is active like us though i can’t said he talk as much. What I can tell you guys for a fact, his father do pvp alot. I am sure raphael pvp & probably do alot of visit & war – whatever way he get his gems. All I know from playing this game, my chance of getting a gem is pretty rare. True I do not visit often. I CERTAINLY DO NOT DO WAR unless I am working on progress.

Is raphael a cheater? No at the very least I doubt it. Call me being bias if you want, I do not care. In my opinion, raphael should be a bit stronger than his current strength in this game if he cheated. I am sure you guys target him in pillar raid for those in his range.

If you guys are wondering why raphael is in G 78, one of many pillar raiding galaxies, well I will tell you guys its G 78’s business. Anyhow, its unlikely I will be checking up on this thread. You know where to find me if necessary.

G 78 is still recruiting players to join up. You may apply & attempt to investigate to your heart content within close proximity to raphael; however, be well aware you will be expected & required to do pillar raid while in G 78.

Yup, I took this opportunity to recruit a bit as well. Anyhow, see you guys around in Time World.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

By now everyone should have heard about Nvillian and his childish diegeses. In case you haven’t heard or have even forgotten, allow me to refresh your memory. I will start this discussion by arguing that the general public is finally starting to become aware of Nvillian’s duplicity and complicity. Then, I will present evidence that Nvillian has nothing but contempt for you, and you don’t even know it. That’s why I feel obligated to inform you that he seeks scapegoats for his own shortcomings by blaming the easiest target he can find, that is, beggarly, acrimonious demagogues.

For complete details, I refer you to my forthcoming book on the subject. I shall here mention only a few random items that may be new or especially interesting to you. Before I get moving here, let me point out that there’ll always be some insane grammaticaster who’s eager to complain about my use of English in this post. He’ll probably tell me that it’s grammatically incorrect to use the word “daft” when writing, “Nvillian is a daft muttonhead.” Well, the fact is that Nvillian is a daft muttonhead, and he is out to debilitate the great leaders of our universe.

Nvillian’s behavior might be different if he were told that his persistent moralizing makes me think that Nvillian is so invidious that he transcends the normal definition of that word into a whole new meaning that also encompasses “garrulous” and “misinformed”. Of course, as far as he’s concerned, this fact will fall into the category of, “My mind is made up; don’t confuse me with the facts.” That’s why I’m telling you that Nvillian is stepping over the line when he attempts to transform our little community into a global crucible of terror and gore— way over the line. To those readers who believe that mediocrity is a worthwhile goal, you have not been paying attention. Furthermore, as the adherents of empiricism observe, if one could get a Ph.D. in Antidisestablishmentarianism, Nvillian would be the first in line to have one. Last but not least, Nvillian has flung himself into one rhetorical pratfall after another with the unswerving momentum of a blind rhino.

Flag Post

Back on topic.

Ever since this was pointed out, Paindepice has only got 2 more wins. Meaning he probably got attacked twice and won.

No activity seen on his part. Waiting to see what the numbers jump to when he decides to start abusing again.

Flag Post

G78

Flag Post

@ nvillian1

BLAH BLAH BLAH. Friend was right & I wasn’t surprised. You replied & posted. Typical & predicable. What is new? Nothing.
Obviously, you don’t want me to stfu. If you did, you won’t be trying to interact with me. Every single time, you start the interaction or provoke it. I don’t have much effort to help with your attention seeking.

I was only posting because it was mentioned by someone just like you pointed out as well. Stop trying to increase your post count. Those who know me, long post isn’t a surprise.

Get some new materials. Please.

The post of mine covered topic of the thread & offered opportunity for ppl if they wish to investigate. They can if they want to.

Stop being so sensitive & sissy about people posting on your started up thread.

Google what quote mean. YOU REPEATABLY GET IT WRONG. Boy, I could give you so many examples, but I won’t because you will cry out again even though you started this stupid shit.

FYI VIEWING THE TOP 50 GALAXY, people can see my name & galaxy # thus I don’t need to advertise anything. Don’t be upset with a game fact. There There nvillian1 .

Flag Post

I read 1% of your post. Anyhow, you still failed at quoting & making false statement. Like usual. This thread is so dead but shit now.

Flag Post

Oh nvillian, your posts are so wonderful. I was hanging on every word; I could not stop reading. Your posts send me to fantasy worlds where I slay vicious beasts and always get the girl. I ride on unicorns and travel through space. You truly are a poet and visionary.

Flag Post

Read 1% of your post nvillian1 again. You still don’t know what a quote mean. Kongregate should remove your quoting privilege.

I don’t know if anyone actually read your trash posts.

Flag Post

i just flag them as harrasment tbh. one by one