Forums Time World

!!CHEATER!! page 2 (locked)

33 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by astralmagic:

i just flag them as harrasment tbh. one by one

Yeah, did that just now. I hoping something is done to his quoting privilege lol.

Flag Post

Um… Instead of all the speculation, why not ask someone in the galaxy who might know, like Cap12?

If he is just spamming chapters, I would be surprised if his win rate was as low as 92%.
After all, hit an easy enough chapter, and you can win every time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Caladmure:

Oh nvillian, your posts are so wonderful. I was hanging on every word; I could not stop reading. Your posts send me to fantasy worlds where I slay vicious beasts and always get the girl. I ride on unicorns and travel through space. You truly are a poet and visionary.

Originally posted by BrightSky:

Read 1% of your post nvillian1 again. You still don’t know what a quote mean. Kongregate should remove your quoting privilege.

I don’t know if anyone actually read your trash posts.

if either of you spent 2 seconds reading them and then responding, that’s 2 seconds longer than it took to generate those posts.

Originally posted by astralmagic:

i just flag them as harrasment tbh. one by one

and THAT’S what a normal person would do and honestly I commend for doing so. BrightSky on the other hand likes to criticize me for pretty much doing the same things yet thinks and feels he is somehow different because he is a galaxy leader(of which he has yet to break even 2mil on a pillar and barely attacks ever 3rd. What a great leader!). He has to have the last word and pretend his shit does not stink. Case in point: trying to advertise for his galaxy under the pretense that his original post/intent had anything to do with the thread

Flag Post

1st of all, I didn’t start interacting with you. You couldn’t resist it.
You never would act like a normal person & flag. You can see for yourself on those previous posts of yours.

You wrote more than me by several times. Congratz.

This thread isn’t about me or me being a leader of a galaxy or G 78 or any galaxy. This thread isn’t about you trying to insult me. Stop inserting my name on your lousy posts when it doesn’t even concern anything about this thread. Either make an accusation & report it to playmage or stfu.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

The only thing I would like to point out, is that Koufuku does not know what an argument is. He uses words like furthermore, last but not least, also, etc. He implies that this is a summation of arguments. But it’s not. What he says is just his opinion about nvillian, he says what he thinks of him. To say what you think, what you impression is, to make random comparisons, is not an argument. If you want to prove something, then use prove.

Another thing: BrightSky and nvillian, you both are constantly complaining about eachother. I thought a forum was to discuss, and help eachother out, not to fight all the time.
BrighSky: you misunderstood the meaning of this whole topic. It wasn’t about raphael.
nvillian: this appears to be posted in bugs and glitches, a new topic for this wasn’t nessecary. You also showed you are annoyed of BrightSky, instantly complaint about him, while you knew this discussion would come.
BrighSKy: you should not have started arguing with nvillian, you also knew that this discussion would come.
You both knew this would happen, when you started to complain about eachother again. Therefore, you have no right to say that the other should stop arguing, nor complain about the other always complaining about you. You both you this topic now to complain. Instead of ruining every topic, make one for yourselfs to complain. And keep you bitch fights there please.

To make one more thing clear: I choose no side in this discussion, your use of this forum just annoys me. I don’t want to start a new discussion, just wanted to make you think about your own forum behavior. I probably will not respond to any responds here, because I have now done what I wanted to do.

*Disclaimer: My English is far from perfect. I know that. But you probably get my point. That’s what it’s about, not my English.
Thanks for the effort of reading this, and please think what will happen before you post.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jomaki:

*Disclaimer: My English is far from perfect. I know that. But you probably get my point. That’s what it’s about, not my English.
Thanks for the effort of reading this, and please think what will happen before you post.

your English was fine and I wouldn’t have known it wasn’t your first unless you said otherwise.

Either way, well said

Flag Post
Originally posted by jomaki:

The only thing I would like to point out, is that Koufuku does not know what an argument is. He uses words like furthermore, last but not least, also, etc. He implies that this is a summation of arguments. But it’s not. What he says is just his opinion about nvillian, he says what he thinks of him. To say what you think, what you impression is, to make random comparisons, is not an argument. If you want to prove something, then use prove.

Another thing: BrightSky and nvillian, you both are constantly complaining about eachother. I thought a forum was to discuss, and help eachother out, not to fight all the time.
BrighSky: you misunderstood the meaning of this whole topic. It wasn’t about raphael.
nvillian: this appears to be posted in bugs and glitches, a new topic for this wasn’t nessecary. You also showed you are annoyed of BrightSky, instantly complaint about him, while you knew this discussion would come.

BrighSKy: you should not have started arguing with nvillian, you also knew that this discussion would come.
You both knew this would happen, when you started to complain about eachother again. Therefore, you have no right to say that the other should stop arguing, nor complain about the other always complaining about you. You both you this topic now to complain. Instead of ruining every topic, make one for yourselfs to complain. And keep you bitch fights there please.

To make one more thing clear: I choose no side in this discussion, your use of this forum just annoys me. I don’t want to start a new discussion, just wanted to make you think about your own forum behavior. I probably will not respond to any responds here, because I have now done what I wanted to do.

TL;DR