Forums Time World

This week's 2v2 listings look kind of suspect...

12 posts

Flag Post

Really high win numbers from really weak players in really obscure galaxies… Seems like some kind of abuse going on, possibly multi?

http://i.imgur.com/QJfPY.png

Flag Post

Someone is testing playmage I’m guessing.

Flag Post

Considering the names of the first and last on that image were 2 of the 3 people copy and pasting the same “accepting firends” messages in chat directly after one another I’d say you’re probably right.

Flag Post

This does look quite suspicious. We will look into this and ban the players if they are cheating the ranks.

Flag Post

Thank you for the prompt response, PM!

Flag Post

I have played this game a few days, so do not know all the rules of the game.I think you should give me a chance. I promise to never do this again. Thanks

Flag Post

dude, in 99.999999999999 % of ALL the games, using multis isn’t allowed, how can you even say that you didn’t know all the rules, it’s common sense

here, they are a little more lenient, you can use multis, but they aren’t allowed to directly benefit from each others actions

do you really think you are the only one that would be doing stuff like this if it were actually allowed?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Atomslaya:

dude, in 99.999999999999 % of ALL the games, using multis isn’t allowed, how can you even say that you didn’t know all the rules, it’s common sense

Eh. More games than you’d think allow (or at least don’t care much about) the use of multiple accounts.

That being said — in this game, the devs have set the expectation for each person to stick to one account, and thus not gain unfair advantages. While multiple accounts are technically allowed, most of the reasons people would want to do it are not allowed.

Flag Post

here, they are a little more lenient, you can use multis, but they aren’t allowed to directly benefit from each others actions

do you really think you are the only one that would be doing stuff like this if it were actually allowed?

Originally posted by Bob10110:

Eh. More games than you’d think allow (or at least don’t care much about) the use of multiple accounts.

That being said — in this game, the devs have set the expectation for each person to stick to one account, and thus not gain unfair advantages. While multiple accounts are technically allowed, most of the reasons people would want to do it are not allowed.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/111-time-world/topics/224740-do-not-play-multiple-accounts

/thread

Flag Post

Ninja’d by Bob here, although it’s rather common sense for TW as you can easily cheat with an alt account, but hey, lots of games don’t actually care about it. One from the same developer, actually.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MrJ17:

Ninja’d by Bob here, although it’s rather common sense for TW as you can easily cheat with an alt account, but hey, lots of games don’t actually care about it. One from the same developer, actually.

Multiple accounts in both TW and DW are allowed. However this is only under certain conditions which are pretty explicitly stated as in no interactions between each account or anything that could give you an upperhand. This is why certain people do have multiple accounts and are not punished for them.

Flag Post

It’s usually just a clause thrown in so you cannot complain if you get banned for some abuse the developers failed to code past.