Forums Time World

365 days in a row

52 posts

Flag Post

Hi Playmage Inc.

Tomorrow will be my 365 days in a row. Wonder if i will get anything special from you ?

 
Flag Post

that reminds me HAPPY TIME WORLDIVERSARY

 
Flag Post

Ty Abz

 
Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/111-time-world/topics/273739-seniority-priority

 
Flag Post

heyyy what about all of us other people that did 365 in a row XD?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Vidkid88:

heyyy what about all of us other people that did 365 in a row XD?

yeah… sure you did Vidkid

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by gotoxy:
Originally posted by Vidkid88:

heyyy what about all of us other people that did 365 in a row XD?

yeah… sure you did Vidkid

Hey i actually did…

 
Flag Post

SCREEN SHOTS

 
Flag Post

idk how u guy play game so much

 
Flag Post

:p Given how strong you are I wonder what would count as a good reward haha. But I think the daily spin should at least get upgraded for the people who have logged in so much :P. Right now it’s a let down when I see it scroll past the upgrade books, magic books and VIP.

 
Flag Post

I think it intentionally just goes super fast and instantly stops on that energy every single time.

 
Flag Post

i demand screen shots up in har!

 
Flag Post

Would have had the 365, but a horrific emergency required I be out of state a few days. ah well.

 
Flag Post

How do we take a screenshot of proof of logging in for a year straight?

 
Flag Post

Ctrl + W.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Koufuku:

Ctrl + W.

troll much
ctrl + w closes the current tab
(and no I didn’t try it, I already knew, it’s a much used keyboard shortcut)

Originally posted by Vidkid88:

How do we take a screenshot of proof of logging in for a year straight?

dunno if this question is serious or an attempt to be funny, but just in case it really is a genuine question:
there is a printscreen button on every keyboard, press it and then open paint or whatever and and paste the image there

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Atomslaya:
Originally posted by Koufuku:

Ctrl + W.

troll much
ctrl + w closes the current tab
(and no I didn’t try it, I already knew, it’s a much used keyboard shortcut)

Originally posted by Vidkid88:

How do we take a screenshot of proof of logging in for a year straight?

dunno if this question is serious or an attempt to be funny, but just in case it really is a genuine question:
there is a printscreen button on every keyboard, press it and then open paint or whatever and and paste the image there

More likely he doesn’t know where to check the time.

Log in somedaya dn screenshot the daily gift, it should tell your streak there.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by MrJ17:
Originally posted by Atomslaya:
Originally posted by Koufuku:

Ctrl + W.

troll much
ctrl + w closes the current tab
(and no I didn’t try it, I already knew, it’s a much used keyboard shortcut)

Originally posted by Vidkid88:

How do we take a screenshot of proof of logging in for a year straight?

dunno if this question is serious or an attempt to be funny, but just in case it really is a genuine question:
there is a printscreen button on every keyboard, press it and then open paint or whatever and and paste the image there

More likely he doesn’t know where to check the time.

Log in somedaya dn screenshot the daily gift, it should tell your streak there.

streak being the key word there. Hope you didn’t miss a day!

 
Flag Post

in case you want to modify my screen to make it seems its yours :P

 
Flag Post

yeah erm goto i think the 365 part is cut off….

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by abz329:

yeah erm goto i think the 365 part is cut off….

You can scroll the post … and its 367 now :p

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by coolhandlp:
Originally posted by abz329:

yeah erm goto i think the 365 part is cut off….

You can scroll the post … and its 367 now :p

i know guys, but im still waiting for a reply by PM. But it seems even that is too much for them.

 
Flag Post

okay stalking gotos screen some cartoon female on the screen nice what does lundi mean

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by abz329:

okay stalking gotos screen some cartoon female on the screen nice what does lundi mean

lol lundi mean Monday in french

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by gotoxy:
Originally posted by abz329:

okay stalking gotos screen some cartoon female on the screen nice what does lundi mean

lol lundi mean Monday in french

please learn to CROP =S make it easier on everyone.
How is it going, with that 5day plan….?