Forums Time World

WoH Raid Sets

6 posts

Flag Post

In your opinion, which WoH set bonus is better? The 7% attack or 7% defense?

Flag Post
Originally posted by rangerone:

In your opinion, which WoH set bonus is better? The 7% attack or 7% defense?

If you are heavily skilled with multi/trip then I’d say atk. Your 7% attack bonus would apply to all of your shots

If you don’t have a lot of skills and are facing those that do then it probably wouldn’t matter much if you lose anyways.

Either way I’d say attack. If you strike first then it’s a huge advantage to be able to reduce as many ships as possible that can fire back.

Flag Post

Epic set of the new gear is 10% which is better for doing story since you rarely will get first attack with motherships. Might be better for pvp too and definitely so for pillars since it might be enough to increase what survives during pillar phase.

However if you are using fighters or cruisers with speed for story and even pvp, you’re definitely and always better off with the 7% attack.

As for WoH bonus, that’s a given that the new set is better hands down in both epic and blues then the old set.

Flag Post
Originally posted by KyvarDestu:

Epic set of the new gear is 10% which is better for doing story since you rarely will get first attack with motherships. Might be better for pvp too and definitely so for pillars since it might be enough to increase what survives during pillar phase.

However if you are using fighters or cruisers with speed for story and even pvp, you’re definitely and always better off with the 7% attack.

As for WoH bonus, that’s a given that the new set is better hands down in both epic and blues then the old set.

Is the epic set available somewhere now? Last I’d heard only the boots had been found.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Afakaz:

Is the epic set available somewhere now? Last I’d heard only the boots had been found.

Supposable it suppose to sometimes be in the prizes of hard. I can not confirm this with my own experiance

Flag Post
Originally posted by Afakaz:

Supposable it suppose to sometimes be in the prizes of hard. I can not confirm this with my own experiance

I had heard that as speculation before but haven’t seen a single datum to support it yet.