Originally posted by braaash:

Ok, this guy is from 925, low power, not much army

anena stats:

1218 points
45 wins
100%

is that possible?
anyone actually versed this guy before?

Hehe. i tried to find him. but it never happened. I am sure u should remember this: we fought 3 times in a row n u bullied me twice in a row :)
Think we can safely say another WoH cheater

Flag Post

lol, undertakeur is being bullied? by me?
undertakeur has better armour, probably better cards and i sometimes beat him with better strategy
That is sooo bullying, ur right :)
Point missed dude, this guy has 45 battles, no loses

Flag Post

lol, undertakeur is being bullied? by me?
undertakeur has better armour, probably better cards and i sometimes beat him with better strategy
That is sooo bullying, ur right :)
Point missed dude, this guy has 45 battles, no loses

héhé, lets wait for pm’s response then and see the outcome to Sir Zeanne stats .

Flag Post

Here we go again :) at least he hasn’t got 100% win, 85% this time

Flag Post

i still could not find him/her :)

Flag Post

There’s so much alts out there…just look at the bottom of 1v1 rankings.
bellaLady,belleblonde, Bellado (925) all of which are coincidentally in the same galaxy as zeanne
and there there’s:
srdsfsdfsd, weiruewrwe, sdfsdsdfsfa (420)….speaking of which, are all ranked in 3v3
Seriously?

Flag Post

I pointed out the bella(alts) almost 2 Woh tournaments ago.

Flag Post

I have IP banned the bella alts, but there has been not identifying connection to zeanne. We will watch zeanne’s action more closely from now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by undertakeur:

i still could not find him/her :)

The only ranked player that comes close to those numbers has 6 planets and 154m power, so I have no idea what he means by “low power” or who he’s talking about.

Flag Post

looks like there will always be cheaters, look at this guy called TNT! from gal 260, low power, 32 wins, 96.9%

Flag Post

looks like there will always be cheaters, look at this guy called TNT! from gal 260, low power, 32 wins, 96.9%

What does a player’s power level (buildings/tech/command/army) have to do with the strength of their deck?

Flag Post

It’s just stuff about likeliness. It’d be very surprising if he were to be geared with good purples given his stats.

Flag Post
Originally posted by waraxe:

It’s just stuff about likeliness. It’d be very surprising if he were to be geared with good purples given his stats.

So, he really doesn’t have anything to back it up other than bad logic and flawed conclusions.

Flag Post

Not bad logic… Perhaps not exhaustive but certainly you wouldn’t expect a random guy with 5m power to have 30+ purples.

Flag Post

there are severable noticeable cheaters in the arena lately, not just this one. time to weed out these multis?

Flag Post

ivianiac and his 420 clones….

Flag Post

daexion, have u ever played WoH area? ever? You need purples to win, these guys maybe have max 2 or 3 purples. Not enough to beat anyone except ppl losing on purpose. Just found u in gal 20, wtf do u know about power? I can’t be bothered to power down and hit u!

Flag Post

these guys barely has cards in their decks

Flag Post

agreed, ivianiac looks very dodgy

Flag Post

some guy called sdmfnsfsdn only had 3 cards in his deck, obvious alt

Flag Post

his alt

Flag Post

what is the point of boosting arena anyway?

Flag Post

I mainly play for fun, but I would like to get some blue or purp equip eventually. These guys clearly want it more :) kind of lame when u fight ur way to the top in tough battles just to be beaten by cheaters