Forums Time World

SPREAD OUT THE PILLARS

23 posts

Flag Post

I’m sick of missing almost every pillar because 5 of them fall in a 3 hour range when I can’t be here.

Make it so when one pillar dies, that the rest of the countdown clocks all stop for 60 minutes.

There’s no point in continuing to play this game if I can’t hit any of the pillars.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hatemakingnames:

I’m sick of missing almost every pillar because 5 of them fall in a 3 hour range when I can’t be here.

Make it so when one pillar dies, that the rest of the countdown clocks all stop for 60 minutes.

There’s no point in continuing to play this game if I can’t hit any of the pillars.

as apposed to all of the other people who continue to destroy the pillars in their current time slot just fine.

The game isn’t about YOU and what’s best for YOU

Flag Post

The pillars kind of slowly rotate times in which they come up. Once the pillar falls it has a 24 hour timer. Sometimes pillars stay up for a while if the heavy hitters run out of AP or the pillars where repaired a healthy amount. They will spread out again, don’t worry.

Flag Post

Tell G42 to stop hitting, maybe that’ll help? ;p

Flag Post

Well, there are pluses and minuses. The more spread out the pillars are, the fewer people end up in inconvenient time-zones for attacks. The closer together they are, the easier it is for a weaker galaxy to take a pillar. Personally, I’ve been enjoying the close pillars lately, but they’ll drift apart again before too long.

Flag Post

In order the top 7 of the 3 clumped pillars:
Maxwell:
Galaxy 8, 12, 1, 333, 40, 78, 6
I believe Max was owned by G42, though if this isn’t correct only one traditional big galaxy is getting left out for 6. The rest are galaxies known to have high firepower potential.

Rex:
Galaxy 1, 8, 42, 333, 78, 40, 232.
Only 232 is a new face that breaks the norm.

Otis:
Galaxy 8, 42, 12, 164, 78, 140, 40.
Only 140 is really new among the list of galaxies that can output enough to consistently place.

Basically, there’s a very small, if any, change in who is going to get coupons, all that happens is a shuffle between those usual breadearners or whatever you want to label them.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Pillars time do change, just wait for it. The system have been the same for 12+ months thus unlikely to change.

If pm would to reply to this thread. It would be telling you what you already know. You know what to do to change the pillars time.

Twoam and myself already mentioned 1 option, wait it out. Waraxe suggested 1 option, directly affecting the pillars. There are other options.

You should seriously rethink / retract your suggestion. Your suggestion would just make coupon earning be slower & lesser in the long run. I vote against it. I think many people would agree. Remember warax merged the 2 galaxies & no one earn coupon & the outcry. In those 2 times, your suggestion mean a total 2 hrs extra wait / later to earn 100-3000 coupon.

Trust me, you earning 100s for a little while is nothing compare the end result of your suggestion change.

I will take my chance with the current system than some of the suggestion for change.
In my opinion, you guys suggestion of changes would only help playmage out more than the players.
I am not growing any younger. I am aging thus I don’t want 7 hrs extra wait time daily. Life is short.
Time World lost alot of players. Those suggestion change would affect those who are active enough to make it to pillars, would just encourage them to quit this game.

24hrs look real good compare to the 31 hrs one. I live in a 24hrs / day rotation planet, not 31 hrs / day rotation planet. Please be kind to my coupon earning rate. I don’t need it to be dramatically lowered.
Loyal players want pm to reward them, this isn’t it.

In my opinion, current system is better than the ones been mentioned.

Flag Post

@ IKEONI
Actually, I skim or read your suggestion, but I did not response to your post. It was definitely to hatemakingnames’s post, I thought it was obvious. My bad. Sorry about that, I should have quoted in the 1st place. He mentioned specifically, the 1hr stop thing part.

In response to your latest post. 1st of all, I wan’t thinking whatever benefit me at this time. hatemakingnames’s suggestion won’t benefit anyone including himself in my opinion. Secondly, if I am not mistaken in understanding his suggestion & calculation of change would cause, then I am not exasperating the consequences to all players in the big picture in long term.

As for your 2 posts / suggestions. Perhaps, it is just me & may be wrong, but its seem to be a brainstorm sort of ideas / suggestions. You probably right, I do not completely grasp your suggestions. I would have to said, your suggestions would need refinement, at least to the point someone could present the idea after reading your suggestions.

Your suggestions got vague details thus questions arise in regard to whatever aspect it may be.
At this point, I can’t said your suggestion is either good or bad.

I would have to agree on your statement on the game itself.
If you haven’t already, you should put your suggestion onto the suggestion thread.
I do not believe the game will have any significance changes to be optimistic. I do not expect much changes as well. Updates continue to be further apart as time passes.

I will repeat this statement.
“If pm would to reply to this thread. It would be telling you what you already know. You know what to do to change the pillars time.” As for something more relevant to you, pm may word in some ways that state changes are not needed. Perhaps I am just pessimistic.
I just hope you will look at your suggestion again & make sure there are no flaws that would be disadvantage to all players in the end result like I see in hatemakingnames’s suggestion.
FYI, Yes, I did reread your 2 posts to reply.

Flag Post

I am totally against any suggestions that promote or support decrease potential coupon earning rate. I hope we can agree it is bad to have decrease potential coupon earning. I am against hatemakingnames’s suggestion. Hopefully, you guys can see why it is bad.

Flag Post

Maybe pillars should be accessable in relation to Galaxy power: to have 1-3 bigger, a few “as is” the top 5-10 compete for & few smaller pillars Only a weaker galaxy is eligible to hit might be a good change.
This would include more players in the pillar part of the game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mrBobMTL:

Maybe pillars should be accessable in relation to Galaxy power: to have 1-3 bigger, a few “as is” the top 5-10 compete for & few smaller pillars Only a weaker galaxy is eligible to hit might be a good change.
This would include more players in the pillar part of the game.

I believe playmage did that once. Increase it to 7 ranks. I don’t remember the rank reward range before, 1-5? Been many months ago. This suggestion got a slight better chance happening than others. The reward for the others rank will be lesser than 300. Probably 200, 100, 60 (just so the reward doesn’t reward less than hitting the pillar itself). Though I won’t recommend you keep your hopes up.
A few things I do not believe will change or happen. # of pillars. How strong the pillar is depend on the defending galaxies. There won’t be any sort of restriction or special circumstance for galaxies overall power rank.
At best, the very least, playmage might simply increase the number of rank range that would reward 1-10, BUT I HAVE BIG BIG DOUBT THIS WILL HAPPEN EVEN THOUGH IT WILL HELP WEAKER GALAXIES & MORE PLAYERS OVERALL. For players sake, I hope playmage will consider it, but I won’t be surprise of the rejection of your suggestion.
I highly you recommend you put your suggestion on the suggestion thread.

I don’t know what galaxy you are in, but in case you didn’t know.
Galaxy leaders & vices are able to claim a pillar even if your galaxy didn’t happen to hit pillar. It is because most galaxies players aren’t active or bother with pillar raid that regular galaxies usually happen to take pillar. The occasional unknown galaxies that claim pillars are probably alt accounts of active players. I believe playmage may use facts I mentioned to deny this update change. I won’t be surprise. I definitely will be surprise he increase the number of rewarded rank though. Another sad fact is that many of the regular pillar hitting galaxies got space to let in active players that bother to hit pillars.

The top 11 galaxies got 47 space available. There other galaxies that do hit occasional or getting into pillar raid more which increase the number of players that can join & get a chance to earn coupons.

We can be optimistic & suggest that top 50 full galaxies 50*50= 2500 people do play this game. However, it is likely 10% of that amount actually bother to play this game on a regular basis. However, atm base off on kongregate chat room via Time World, there is only 56 people online That is only slightly above 1/5 of 250 people that play this game on daily. Atm, pillars are not available for hours can account for the low number.

On pillars, an average below 100 people actually bother to touch the pillars. 100/250*100 = 40% Lets said of the players population that is online for pillars actually touch pillar.

7 galaxies can earn coupons, that is 350 players; however, those 7 galaxies aren’t always full.

Your suggestion may be bad for playmage, less gold earning.

Anyway, THE GAME IS DYING.

What is your name in the game?

Flag Post
Originally posted by nvillian:

Your posts are worst than mine. That is for sure. WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE IF PEOPLE LIKE ME OR NOT?

Flag Post

Sorry for necro-posting, but this type of topic makes me one REALLY pissed off bunny. I believe I said this a couple of months ago in another thread, but to all those complaining of not being able to hit pillars because they are all clumped together in a couple of hours, you have NO REASON to complain unless you DON’T live in America or Europe. If anyone has a reason to complain, it’s people like me who lives in a timezone 11-19 hrs ahead of like 90% of the people who play this game.

E.g. Just this past week I couldn’t hit a single pillar unless I set my alarm for like 5am. However, just today 2 pillars went up during my afternoon. So really, why the hell are you complaining?

Excuse my rudeness and apologies to anyone I offended. And sorry for necro-posting.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ScaiOnyx:

So really, why the hell are you complaining?

Just this past week I couldn’t hit a single pillar unless I set my alarm for like 5am.

I like how you answered your own question right before you asked it.

Flag Post

So really, why the hell are you complaining?

Just this past week I couldn’t hit a single pillar unless I set my alarm for like 5am.

I like how you answered your own question right before you asked it.

I do believe there was another sentence right between them. O_o

However, just today 2 pillars went up during my afternoon.

Flag Post

remember my idea time ago?? more pillars… another 7 pillars with 50% of the same buffs and with less hp… this will make easy to have a pillar in nice time and give chance to noobgals to have buff to grown

Flag Post
Originally posted by IVY_00:

remember my idea time ago?? more pillars… another 7 pillars with 50% of the same buffs and with less hp… this will make easy to have a pillar in nice time and give chance to noobgals to have buff to grown

and also makes it easier for people to exploit for their alts! Great idea IVY!

Flag Post

or they can just reduce it from 24 hours protected to 15 hours, if you’re all crybabies about coupons