Forums Time World

close it answerd :) (locked)

27 posts

Flag Post

please send me a mail on kong with your fail gem/upbook used %+ trying too get a base of 1k+ books/gems used too see how bad this fail glich is on Time World :) and need all help i can get :) want too test the bug off horror ;) since pm wont talk about it i need help from those playing this dying game :) and trolls enjoy :)

thx
dirtyer

Flag Post

There is no glitch. Perhaps the success rate drops a bit too fast to only 3% (which might be slightly adjusted in the next expansion). With the 97% failure rate, it means 22% attempts will end up 50+ consecutive failures in a row (note, the 22% impacts much more than 1 in 5 players, because many players have upgraded multiple skills at 3% odd).

I am not sure what you will accomplish by starting a thread intentionally asking people to troll, because players will only post when they have very bad luck. When was the last time you heard anyone brag on the forum when then succeeded at upgrading at 3% in the first 10 tries?

Flag Post
Originally posted by playmage:

I am not sure what you will accomplish by starting a thread intentionally asking people to troll, because players will only post when they have very bad luck. When was the last time you heard anyone brag on the forum when then succeeded at upgrading at 3% in the first 10 tries?

To answer your question: NEVER

Your upgrade %‘s are lies and full of crap, that’s the point! Nothing about the shown odds is statistical to the outcome. Calling it a “troll” and then making excuses only makes me think you are hiding something. Your game is full of glitches and horrible RNG’s. You’ve proven time and time again you care only about milking every possible dollar from this game. I have found, based on my own personal experience, beyond the first book the true odds have been more like HALF of the odds displayed.

Flag Post

There is no glitch. Perhaps the success rate drops a bit too fast to only 3% (which might be slightly adjusted in the next expansion). With the 97% failure rate, it means 22% attempts will end up 50+ consecutive failures in a row (note, the 22% impacts much more than 1 in 5 players, because many players have upgraded multiple skills at 3% odd).

But can u explain me why i used 10 upg books to upg multi to lvl3? Why i cant get lvl 4? I used already i think 4 not less 100%

Flag Post

confirmation bias perhaps?

Flag Post

Well a positive note, Once I went from lvl 5 to lvl 8 with only 3 books. But other then that it usually takes quite a bit(Skills on all 9 heroes 5+).

Flag Post

Dont even get me started on upgrade books. As a non golder, i rely on the occasional book i might get while farming pirates for my xp… I have 1 skill at level 5, maybe 4 at level 4. And the rest are all level 1/2/3… only like 4…3’s

Edit: Just came across 4 upgrade books. Tried upgrading a level 2 skill to a lvl 3… 50% chance. Failed all 4

Flag Post

Does this mean those that golded will get a refund after using a bunch of gold on 3% success rates? I mean, many of us that golded are going to feel cheated.

Flag Post

Lol this thread is awesome! look at PM burning in his own fire!

Flag Post

used 70 books yesterday and got L6 multi! 70!!! books in row is that right?
wasnt too bad i must say :P but ye still need 300++ too get L10 :/ and still need like 2k++ books for rest skills… just strange others have 1-20 L10 skills ;) i guess they just used sick much cash on this game (guess my 1-2k$ isnt enough to count as golded) or the bug is only applyed too some?? and a friend has used about 3k$ and his skills sux……

looking on test server upgrades dont give me high hopes that i will get L10 skill…

Flag Post

Yeah it took me 5 books to get a skill from 2-3… thats 50%…. lies

Flag Post

No glich well theft it is then pm nothing less then robbery… and i wont quit this…
No trolling just checking facts about this game and how it`s rigged…
You send mails too plenty off my friends telling e`m that on higher lvl skills they need 20books average too get 1 lvl…
what is a high lvl then pm??
is L6 high lvl?? well 22 fails so you lied too my friends…
and if you can change it like that! there was a glich/bug… a paymore bug ;)
thx all for not taking this as a troll tread well not you pm… hope it will help on game fun… 0.2% luck rate on a game is a little bad too be nice… or what pm? show your stats ;)
Too answer you nobody got a 3% in 10 books or nobody told me about that but guess with good help from you pm and well idk if it is possible? or are you saying it isnt possible? :S

Flag Post

I have a question for you PM… what is the chances of a multi/triple/dodge. Ive bought a good 100-150 magic books recently with coupons gold and even a few visits…. NONE have been a multi, triple, combo, or even a dodge… it was all hit speed and leth basically. Ive got so much hits and speed they are now my highest skills because i have so many to upgrade with!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vidkid88:

I have a question for you PM… what is the chances of a multi/triple/dodge. Ive bought a good 100-150 magic books recently with coupons gold and even a few visits…. NONE have been a multi, triple, combo, or even a dodge… it was all hit speed and leth basically. Ive got so much hits and speed they are now my highest skills because i have so many to upgrade with!!!!

Would love to know this too as i’m in G8 and only spend coupons on magic books. Had countless skills like hit and scientist but never seen a triple.

Flag Post

He’s talking statistical likelihoods of certain events, the average will end up centering around a certain value but if you’re unlucky it gets totally ridiculous for those things :/.

Flag Post
Originally posted by stalliga888:

Would love to know this too as i’m in G8 and only spend coupons on magic books. Had countless skills like hit and scientist but never seen a triple.

Currently, the odds for magic books being multi/triple/dodge is each 1 in 61. As with any real odds, it’s an average and by no means guarantee if you open 61 books you will get exactly 1 of each of those skills. When you are having bad luck, you can easily go over 100 books before you see the skill you wanted. The odds for combo is slightly higher at 2 in 61. The most common books are speed+ and hit+ at 11 in 61. Everything else is somewhere between. If you have no needs for common skill books to upgrade skills, it’s more gold efficient to wait for the skill book you want to show up in the Auction tab.

Flag Post
Originally posted by stalliga888:

Currently, the odds for magic books being multi/triple/dodge is each 1 in 61. As with any real odds, it’s an average and by no means guarantee if you open 61 books you will get exactly 1 of each of those skills. When you are having bad luck, you can easily go over 100 books before you see the skill you wanted. The odds for combo is slightly higher at 2 in 61. The most common books are speed+ and hit+ at 11 in 61. Everything else is somewhere between. If you have no needs for common skill books to upgrade skills, it’s more gold efficient to wait for the skill book you want to show up in the Auction tab.

U wonna say in this words. FUCK U NON Golders- No multi book for u? Buy gold to get multi on auction? Or get 100 k credits?In other words. Anyway i am satisfied that u hardly get multi or triple. It is ok :) But one thing i cant forgive u. This procent for upg. I have myb better solution. we get 100% chance to upg yes ridicilus:) BUt from lvl 1-2 we need 1 upg book. For lvl 2-3 100% we need 2 upg books. For lvl3-4 100% chance WE NEED to get 4 upg books. For lvl 4-5…… U decide later i am not golder and i know i cant lvl it more :P At least noone will judge u then that ur procent are fail like we do now. But that is true. There is no chance in anything that u have 50% chance and that u fail 9 times in raw. That is only in ur game. Try this roll to 100 or to 10. Better to 100 that is more realistic. And try to get higher then 50. do roll 9 times till u dont get 51 or higher. IF u get always smaler roll then 50 in 9 rows Put it on youtube pls that ppl see that it 50% chance know to be harsh. Yea that will never happen but u made this game like that. U try then to roll 9 times and proove that ur game is realistic

Flag Post

First uhhh i suggest learning how to spell and use correct grammar at least to forum standards… Second…. So are u saying u are a non golder who hates golders? Or a golder who thinks non golders are lazy and dont want to spend money…? Im confused…. who wants to break this message down some more for me

Flag Post

- I think he is saying that PM should tell the non golders to “FUCK OFF”.
- He is OK not being able to get multi or triple but not ok with the upgrade percentages
- There need to be a way to get 100% upgrade with multiple books, i.e. Going from lvl2 → lvl3 you need 2 books for 100%, 1 book is 50%; lvl3 → lvl4 you need 4 books, 1 book is 25% etc.
- This way nobody will complain that your % sucks.
- Only in this game that you can fail 9 time in a row with a 50% chance
- Asking PM to do some dice game and post it on youtube.

Flag Post

I feel cool sitting here with 5 multis from coupons and the free. I don’t want to see everyone roaming around skilled up but at the same time maybe a bit skilled up? I don’t know, find some balance :P.

Flag Post

We are planning to patch in an update soon that will add a mechanism similar to tavern refreshes to hero skill upgrades where the “100/odds”th book used on a hero skill will have 100% success chance. This means with the patch, the 16th book will have 100% success when odd is 6%, 33th book will have 100% success when odd is 3%, and the 50th book will be 100% success when odd is 2%, etc.

Flag Post

We are planning to patch in an update soon that will add a mechanism similar to tavern refreshes to hero skill upgrades where the “100/odds”th book used on a hero skill will have 100% success chance. This means with the patch, the 16th book will have 100% success when odd is 6%, 33th book will have 100% success when odd is 3%, and the 50th book will be 100% success when odd is 2%, etc.

Will this also apply to Gear gemming?

Flag Post

Awesome an update and a good response(not sarcasm), Tho kinda bites for all the upgrade books I"ve used in the past. But also very happy I haven’t been dumb enough to get lvl 10 skills because of how much it costs. Tho I have spent quite a bit as it is(way to much for a small game like this)

Flag Post

100% agree with Averycardoza. Amount already spent kind of sucks but this is a nice update. However, in time, everyone will be running around with full lvl 10 skills. Whats the fun in that?

I really wonder if this patch is solely for skills or will also apply to gems? Please elaborate :)

Flag Post

I can’t see any good from this, for the game on going future, if there is one. Will you also be implementing this on Enhancement Gem for Equipment as well? It will be a matter of time, before it outcry..

[Sarcasm]Why not just skip, the B.S and let ppl get from 1 to 10 in one click. Rename the game CLICKWORLD.[/Sarcasm

I gonna enjoy playing a game where the strong get UBER strong running around with lvl10 Dodge and Repair, etc. It seem, getting my ass farm daily by other without those isn’t fun enough. That my 2 cent! I got more, but i don’t see a point in sharing anymore.

The 2 guy above NINJA"D me ;__;