Forums Time World

close it answerd :) page 2 (locked)

27 posts

Flag Post

Well, the way I see it is, there will be an outburst of golders at first getting these lvl 10 skills before many will realize everyone has them! and I mean EVERYONE =P Then the game will die. So is PM going for one last income bang? Or was this peer pressure? shrug

Don’t forget gear ehancement as well as skills cap in this game. Everyone will eventually hit a max and everyone will be the same. No one will have an advantage over another.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rangerone:

Well, the way I see it is, there will be an outburst of golders at first getting these lvl 10 skills before many will realize everyone has them! and I mean EVERYONE =P Then the game will die. So is PM going for one last income bang? Or was this peer pressure? shrug

Don’t forget gear ehancement as well as skills cap in this game. Everyone will eventually hit a max and everyone will be the same. No one will have an advantage over another.

The change isn’t really doesn’t have huge impact and really only helps when someone is running into bad luck. Mathematically it reduces average required amount of books across all upgrades by about only 1/3. While it might allow non-golders to average a slightly higher on skills, it will still take years before getting enough books from spinner/coupons to upgrade all hero skills to lv10. Enhance and skill cap can also be raised just like tech/hero/building levels if needed, but we currently have no intention of doing so in the near future.

For players who purchased large amount of skill upgrades prior to this change, I want to thank for your loyal support which helped fund our development efforts, and apologize as we are unable to make any adjustments as most software and digital services will eventually become cheaper over time. In addition to the advantage of getting the higher skills before others, you have our great appreciation. However, for anyone who purchased over 10 upgrade books in the past 24 hour prior to this change and had consecutive failures greater than the new limits for the odds, please send me a private message and I will see if some gold can be refunded for you.