Forums Time World

Suggestion Ideas to Increase Active Player Pool

51 posts

Flag Post

I’ve played this game for a while now and nothing has been done to increase the long term player pool. Attempts have been made by PM, true, but unsuccessfully. Whereas there are as of this post 4,498,336 plays on Time World – there are probably only 200-300 active players (rough estimate).

Please share your suggestion/opinion on this subject and perhaps positive changes can be made based on this free market research for PM. win win

And even if you there are more than valid reasons to shoot down an idea, please instead just submit what you would think would be a better solution.

Flag Post

Summarized Ideas – see post below for more detail

1. More galaxy base event/feature, outside of just Pillar Raiding. WE need event/feature that incorporates the entire galaxy and or maybe friendly + friendly galaxies. – Neokryton

2. Remove inactive players/galaxies. – stalliga888

3. Increase social aspects, increase chest/pirate rate, provide alternative coupon stream for smaller galaxies, and better rewards for friends.- nvillian

4. Add some kind of way to obtain gold freely. Vidkid

5. Upgrade book that is hard to find but always has 100% success and is expensive in mall. – zeland

6. enchant/upgrades that increase the odds of success per failure. nvillian

7. make items stackable. nvillian

8. Remove white items from the game. And Remove items level 40 or lower from the game that are green/white and/or Make a filter that auto sells an item of a certain color or lower with a certain level or lower. Add items that would randomly reset the stat config on items or raise level of item. nvillian

9. Increase odds of level 50 equip in the lotto/mall and add player auction. Nvillian

10, Increase odds for green crystals (also blue) or offer conversion. Nvillian.

11. Lower cost of gold items. Nvillian

12. If you refresh over a blue/purple that you don’t need it can return 10% of the max refresh till next hero, thus 90 or 900. Nvillian

Flag Post

Remove MU from the game. I would be more active, no doubt!

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by nvillian3:
Originally posted by claytonde:

(reserved for list of ideas – will update every few days or so)

1. Remove dirty flea ridden Rabbits (that look like cats) from the game.

you expect this thread to be taken seriously and then you post something like this?

This thread should be locked due to spam

Ill be srs, when you be srs.

Example: More galaxy base event/feature, outside of just Pillar Raiding. WoH Raid/Gem Raid/Arena does not count. You are able to do with with anyone on the “Friend List”. WE need event/feature that incorporate the entire galaxy and or maybe friendly + friendly galaxies.

Flag Post

Need to do a mop up of “dead” galaxy’s. New players get lumbered into a galaxy where there are no active players. Having an active community of players would encourage the player to return. Working with others in your galaxy is half the fun. Inactivity breeds inactivity.

3 month period without play and you get removed from a G. Account is stored in limbo and if the player returns in a however long period of time they will be put back into circulation in a new galaxy.

Flag Post

you want a serious idea? ok!

More things to do with friends. This is a social game and it’s nonsense that the most you can do is chat. You can WOH raid but after 5 it’s not worth it and some times those take a long time. Not to mention that some people aren’t chatting, they are focusing. Gem raids are so few and farm between.

Bottom line there just is nothing you can do in this game except WAIT. Wait for 52 AP and you can dump that in 30 minutes easy! Needs to be more things to do with friends or more things to do in general.

Another thing I’d suggest, and did in another thread, is reward new players with SOME form of coupons and then offer lower tier coupon gear like 29/29. THe best any normal player can get is +29 unless they are REALLY lucky with chests or mall. With the current domination of pillars being done by a handle full of galaxies there is no way anyone is getting coupon gear on a regular basis outside of those select few galaxies. Try making an alt man,,, without gold/gear this game SUCKS with +29

Add a benefit to actually HAVING FRIENDS! I have a list of 49 people and I don’t even know who any of them are outside of galaxy mates. As an example, games like farmville reward people for having friends and being active. Something like that BESIDES WOH VISITS would be nice. Honestly, woh pirates are like 1 in 4 (Duck you PM) and chests are like 1 in 8 (Duck you again PM) and the loot in chests is crap!

Flag Post

If only there were galaxies that tried to do something outside of consolidate power and prioritize pillars to the extreme. Neokryton is surprisingly right in the sense that the monotony of pillar hitting isn’t universally appealing to any degree so some layers of flexibility should be added. WoH was fairly successful in roping people in despite the implications attached, just lack of a sustainable, competitive option in that form is what fails to keep people in to a certain degree.

In addition, the community on some level should probably adapt if we plan to keep people in, I’m sure this is up for debate though.

Flag Post

;__; TOO srs nao. I’m scar4lyf3. Avoid using vulgarity. So, we don’t attract TheMod.

Readjust EMP damages output. It BS, when sum1 lvl 28+ EMP kill more MS than their Heroes…

Readjust how Ship targets, or start giving Tier their advantage spec to counter each other. The tactics now with Ships/Tier in PVP, is pretty unbalance, regardless of Tier Reduction. Making the fight, resulting in LUCK. Not much goes into strategies.

Flag Post

I agree a more social aspect should be employed. Perhaps a mega pillar for a weekend event that anyone can hit – either individually or with galaxymates or friends- no one galaxy can conquer but remains up for 72hrs and has good rewards for galaxy placement and individual damage and something that everyone can participate in with tiered rewards.

Another aspect in many multiplayer flash games that has been lacking is a way for non-spenders to earn small amounts of in game currency (gold). Even if that is just 1 gold/week. Also most devs give small amount of in game currency during events such as (10 gold). This contributes to the long term player pool as people have something to look forward to, and if they play long enough will raise chance they buy gold.

Lord Shoe has the right of it with a better reward system for loyal players – If someone logs on every day straight for 100 or 300 days – there should a good reward (also helps retain player base).

Allow a 1 time free stat allocation to all players – as is if someone plays for badge – then realize they messed their first purple hero up too late – they often won’t have the gold to correct it – and leads to them quitting.

Have a running pillar damage highscore rank – with say top damage person for day or week or month getting a prize – even if it is a token thing for their avatar to wear like crown of Time World.

I’ll not post my ideas at top unless seconded so as to be impartial in the spirit of open dialogue among players and not use this as my own platform.

Flag Post

Add some kind of way to obtain gold freely. I believe i sugested earlier in another threat, giving out maybe 2 gold per each time u hit a pillar, so 14 a day if u hit all. Although its not much, a small amount is better than none to those who dont typically buy much gold :/

Flag Post

Do away with the “double luck” factor; 100% upgrade/enchant. My luck is already being tested to find one of those upgrade books or enchantment gems. Then my luck is tested AGAIN to see if the stupid thing actually does what its supposed to do. Make then harder to find, make them 100 gold a piece but by jove when I get my hands on 1 of them I expect them to bloody well work!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vidkid88:

Add some kind of way to obtain gold freely. I believe i sugested earlier in another threat, giving out maybe 2 gold per each time u hit a pillar, so 14 a day if u hit all. Although its not much, a small amount is better than none to those who dont typically buy much gold :/

I think 14 gold a day is insane. That’s 98 a week if you eat all 7 everyday. That would never happen.

Originally posted by zeland:

Do away with the “double luck” factor; 100% upgrade/enchant. My luck is already being tested to find one of those upgrade books or enchantment gems. Then my luck is tested AGAIN to see if the stupid thing actually does what its supposed to do. Make then harder to find, make them 100 gold a piece but by jove when I get my hands on 1 of them I expect them to bloody well work!!

100% enchant rate? That will also never happen. I don’t know if you have noticed but many of the hard hitters ARE heavy golders. This means everyone will be running around with lvl 10 skills and best gear. No one will want to play anymore and the game will die. Best solution in this case would be to increase enhance rate % by a little after each fail.

On another note, I really hate that this game is based so much on skill proc luck. One multi can end the battle in the 1st hit. Ridiculous. Also, how can a higher war MF get destroyed before a lower war MF when the person with the higher war MF hits 1st, has more com, and neither has skills proc’d. Sometimes I feel like war stats are glitched. Oh, and I’m not talking about 10 or 20 war, I’m talking about 200+ more war.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rangerone:

I think 14 gold a day is insane. That’s 98 a week if you eat all 7 everyday. That would never happen.

100% enchant rate? That will also never happen. I don’t know if you have noticed but many of the hard hitters ARE heavy golders. This means everyone will be running around with lvl 10 skills and best gear. No one will want to play anymore and the game will die. Best solution in this case would be to increase enhance rate % by a little after each fail.

On another note, I really hate that this game is based so much on skill proc luck. One multi can end the battle in the 1st hit. Ridiculous. Also, how can a higher war MF get destroyed before a lower war MF when the person with the higher war MF hits 1st, has more com, and neither has skills proc’d. Sometimes I feel like war stats are glitched. Oh, and I’m not talking about 10 or 20 war, I’m talking about 200+ more war.

It is easy to critique a suggestion – rather please put this good energy into creating your own. PM can review them and will dismiss many on his own anyway.

Flag Post

If you haven’t noticed, even golders too are getting pissed that their hard earned money is not getting them solid results. I’d be pissed too if my money (if I had any) went poof at a click of a button. Congratulation to the golders for putting food on the developer’s plates and having level 10 skills & gear is their reward.

Flag Post

It is easy to critique a suggestion – rather please put this good energy into creating your own. PM can review them and will dismiss many on his own anyway.

I wasn’t really critiquing as much as pointing out some things. As I said, a better suggestion would be to increase success % after each fail. Yes, many golders are pissed off right now because the % is SO low. I didn’t disagree with this. I am saying MORE people (especially those that spent thousands to be ahead in the game) will be pissed with everyone running around with best gear and best skills. You have to understand many already spent gold and will be very unhappy to see that others will get the same skills/enchances with much less gold. Making it 100% success rate is not plausible nor is getting nearly 100 gold a day. I’m all for suggestions and making the game better but we have to be more realistic for PM to even take us seriously. Otherwise, this will just be another thread that gets ignored. And well, that just sucks when there is no reply from PM.

Flag Post

un-hired blue/purple hero’s decrease the count down till another blue/purple significantly when refreshed. I’m at the point where I have a ton of purple hero’s and I’m looking for specific purples for WOH. Since we can’t select our hero’s job(which could actually be a good idea/suggestion) I have to refresh over many useless shaman’s to get what i want else I’m forced to mess up their stats to make them the class I want. The simplest solution would be once you refresh over a blue/purple that you don’t need it can return 10% of the max refresh till next hero, thus 90 or 900

Flag Post

enchant/upgrades that increase the odds of success per failure

Flag Post

-Items that increase the odds of success
-More different items in general to do other things
-Make items stackable. WE KNOW you are trying to push backpack sales but seriously, go to hell
-Remove white items from the game. Seriously, no one is buying them
-Remove items level 40 or lower from the game that are green/white. Again, no one is buying them
-Make a filter that auto sells an item of a certain color or lower with a certain level or lower
-Add items that raise items levels
-Add items that would randomly reset the stat config on items

Flag Post

-Increase the odds in the mall you greedy bastard. Seriously, FU PM and your pure white malls
-Add player auctions. I know people that have skills/gear that they will never use but at the same time lots of people would drool over. Player auction would make it damn near impossible to take advantage of and reward someone for their “junk”. Seriously, you can buy a triple/dodge/multi for 700+ gold but you can only sell it for 10,000 credit? FU PM
-Ability to convert all items for WOH crafting purposes. White to yellow, green to green, blue to blue,,, figure out the last one
-Add more green crystals to the game. Seriously, 3000 yellow and 50 green? FU PM

Flag Post

Oh, and finally, the obvious:
-Add ways for people to get gold without being forced to pay out the ass for it
-Make the gold actually mean something instead of spending REAL money on a fake digital item that has a CHANCE to do what you want. I don’t believe your level of manipulation and abuse on the gambling aspect of this is anything other than morally corrupt.
-Lower the price of gold on items/skills in the mall.

Flag Post

I wasn’t really critiquing as much as pointing out some things. As I said, a better suggestion would be to increase success % after each fail. Yes, many golders are pissed off right now because the % is SO low. I didn’t disagree with this. I am saying MORE people (especially those that spent thousands to be ahead in the game) will be pissed with everyone running around with best gear and best skills. You have to understand many already spent gold and will be very unhappy to see that others will get the same skills/enchances with much less gold. Making it 100% success rate is not plausible nor is getting nearly 100 gold a day. I’m all for suggestions and making the game better but we have to be more realistic for PM to even take us seriously. Otherwise, this will just be another thread that gets ignored. And well, that just sucks when there is no reply from PM.

I didn’t say I disagree with your points – however – there could be a great idea out there – and some don’t like to share if someone comes around and points out all the flaws in their idea.

Flag Post

Well some suggestions to make it better:

Perhaps not free gold by any means, but maybe certain items that are normally golded, give out slightly more upgrade books but nothing that will destabilize the purpose of golding. Maybe if one dedicates 100% of their free items they can achieve a similar result in terms of one skill to golders but in other parameters golders will stay ahead.

Respecs, make them cheaper, free, whatever. The whole system of respecs is probably a major deterrent for those who mess up on purples early in the game.

Skill removal, also make this free in my opinion. Or if not free do something with credits/energy/ore, it’ll answer the resource conundrum in a good way other than auctions. The old coupon trick also works, these suggestions apply to respeccing as well.

Again, some other element of game play people would find attractive. Similar to WoH perhaps but not a huge deviation from the game unlike WoH that breaks out of the monotony. Give it some good benefits and incentives for people to move over.

Flag Post

Once you know how Playmage Inc work… you know that there is no hope for the game.

Flag Post

idea 2. is already implemented or is ment to be and so the other characters are active alts