Forums Time World

Suggestion Ideas to Increase Active Player Pool page 2

51 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by slicer0567:

idea 2. is already implemented or is ment to be and so the other characters are active alts

Sort of, #2 is implemented for Unlocked Galaxies. I think it needs to be added onto Locked Galaxies as well. There is this one Galaxy that was around for the 1st month the game was up, The player Locked it because he was testing things. And he has not been around for almost a year but him and his Locked Galaxy are still there.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zeland:
Originally posted by rangerone:

100% enchant rate? That will also never happen. I don’t know if you have noticed but many of the hard hitters ARE heavy golders. This means everyone will be running around with lvl 10 skills and best gear. No one will want to play anymore and the game will die. Best solution in this case would be to increase enhance rate % by a little after each fail.

If you haven’t noticed, even golders too are getting pissed that their hard earned money is not getting them solid results. I’d be pissed too if my money (if I had any) went poof at a click of a button. Congratulation to the golders for putting food on the developer’s plates and having level 10 skills & gear is their reward.

more like food house car wife children ;)
more max friends
spin need new prizes
summoner/general new prizes or get that avatar junk + crystalls away!
so much more…….. 50 free visits a day? 10? 1? why does all have too cost ap? if it has too the game cant be active… 1ap is 15min too use same ap 2sec.. i can save 56ap x15min = 14hr and on 1 pillar i can use all in like 2min… buildings/tech takes weeks… well you all talke about active but only thing too do here is refresh taverns now and then…
+ we all know you 1 greedy f.. playmage…
+ prices in mall :O wtf is 1hr realy worth that too you pm…
+ and spin we get wot 5min card :O or you can get 20x refresh taverns :S
+ the login 180+ days was fun too get 5min speed card ;) ye only worse too get must be yellowcrystalls….
+ a galaxy where you can do war and get war bonus ;) phantom give hostile bonus tested it… cost 1 more ap is right…
+ facts no more fantasy numbers…. ’% is a joke and we all know it…

Flag Post

I like the improvement of skills upgrading system(Guarantee in),But can you make 100% chance to upgrade,when you try to upgrade the skill with a skill book?

Flag Post
Originally posted by OmegaLight:

I like the improvement of skills upgrading system(Guarantee in),But can you make 100% chance to upgrade,when you try to upgrade the skill with a skill book?

No.

Flag Post

The question was not for you.Sorry.

Flag Post
Originally posted by OmegaLight:

The question was not for you.Sorry.

Too bad it’s a terrible idea?

Flag Post

Seems pretty simple to me. Add more badges.
Impossible badge for unlock 5th planet.
Hard badge for get a hero with 600 war so we’re not totally overrun with com gimps.
Hard badge for 5M total pillar damage.

When badges opened on the game player base rocketed. Now there’s only a few new players that aren’t just referral fodder a week.

Flag Post

Allow us to help build other people’s buildings in our galaxy. Of course, on facebook this would end up with “SadKitten needs help to build her lvl 3 emplacement, won’t you help” spam… But if i could assist others in the same galaxy that would help them out and i get EXP or whatever for it? Probably have to scale it by hero lvl, so that the new guy you invited doesn’t get a CC20 built in 5 minutes by the top people in the galaxy… say 20% of your building power can be reinforced?

Flag Post
Originally posted by nvillian3:

-Items that increase the odds of success
-More different items in general to do other things
-Make items stackable. WE KNOW you are trying to push backpack sales but seriously, go to hell
-Remove white items from the game. Seriously, no one is buying them
-Remove items level 40 or lower from the game that are green/white. Again, no one is buying them
-Make a filter that auto sells an item of a certain color or lower with a certain level or lower
-Add items that raise items levels
-Add items that would randomly reset the stat config on items

When people first start out they buy the white equips… No sense eliminating something from the game that is actually useful.

Being able to sell loot instead of having to collect it all of the time would be better. Backpacks can be useful for a limited time but I’ve never really needed one myself, stackable or not… Backpacks or stacks it just means manage your inventory more.

Flag Post

give galaxies a chance to have something like pillar fights that are asynchronous from real time and non-competitive with other galaxies. In other games there are activities you can fight against as a group that give in-game bonuses.

An example would be a junior version of a pillar, which I will refer to as Pjr. You can fight against Pjr, lose ships, spend AP, and have a time limit in which to beat it. It is a community goal you can fight against. Perhaps allow other friendly galaxies to join in? Maybe toss in which pillars you can fight against are dependent upon which level of building you have. So with no galaxy building, you can only fight easy Pjr. They give coupons to your participants based upon difficulty and amount of damage done. At level 1 galaxy buildings, you can now fight medium level Pjrs and so forth. Perhaps you can only fight the top tier Pjr with a real pillar in place. But the time limit to beat it is until your pillar goes away. Now groups have to start making tactical decisions about whether to fight the Pjr or the real pillars, as each costs AP/ships/etc.

The above would be an easy way for even small galaxies to do something together, earn coupons, and have a sense of community/competition that no one could take away from them.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by nvillian2:
Originally posted by Nolascana:

-Make items stackable. WE KNOW you are trying to push backpack sales but seriously, go to hell
-Remove items level 40 or lower from the game that are green/white. Again, no one is buying them
-Make a filter that auto sells an item of a certain color or lower with a certain level or lower

When people first start out they buy the white equips… No sense eliminating something from the game that is actually useful.

Being able to sell loot instead of having to collect it all of the time would be better. Backpacks can be useful for a limited time but I’ve never really needed one myself, stackable or not… Backpacks or stacks it just means manage your inventory more.

You obviously haven’t been playing that long. Until you’ve played for more than 1 week, stfu because you have no clue

I’ve been playing for over a month actually. I do know what I’m talking about as it happens.

Having the mall levelling up with the player as sorts, or altered level caps for the items that show up would be a good thing, but hell… they refresh.

So nvillian STFU and get a bleeding clue you abusive waste of space*.

• and by that I mean literally. One account’s enough for anyone on a gaming site… but alas many people have Alts that may or may not get ignored in the future and clog up server space.

Flag Post
Originally posted by nvillian2:

You obviously haven’t been playing that long. Until you’ve played for more than 1 week, stfu because you have no clue

I’ve been playing for over a month actually. I do know what I’m talking about as it happens.

Having the mall levelling up with the player as sorts, or altered level caps for the items that show up would be a good thing, but hell… they refresh.

So nvillian STFU and get a bleeding clue you abusive waste of space*.

• and by that I mean literally. One account’s enough for anyone on a gaming site… but alas many people have Alts that may or may not get ignored in the future and clog up server space.

It’s the idea that it becomes obsolete so fast that it’s just really disappointing to have the mall clogged with whites and the occasional green.

Flag Post

It’s the idea that it becomes obsolete so fast that it’s just really disappointing to have the mall clogged with whites and the occasional green.

Oh yes, I do understand that wholeheartedly.

Which is why instead of just getting rid, there could be a system implemented that levels up with the player, where more items of higher levels become available for higher levelled players.

My back was up because I was told to shut the eff up and essentially that I was stupid and had no idea what I was talking about, whereas, I play a variety of games that do manage to have stores that automatically ditch lower items. So by the time you reach a certain rank, or say by the time all of your heroes are at least green, the equips could be green with the occasional blue thrown in as a rare. I’m not saying the mega awesome equips should be given out free by the time someone is all purple heroe’d up, but it would potentially be a fairer system than simply removing any help that might be given to someone that is new and in need of such items.

Flag Post

This is Adelaine of g12. I really like the idea of a mega pillar being open for hit the entire weekend. I really don’t like the idea of “free gold” though I do like the idea of making pointless things such as removing skills or reallocating points free… or maybe cost energy or ore… because I originally almost quit the game because I didn’t feel like paying real money to fix my mistakes (thinking that I could get my army to catch up to my total power if I stat everything into command). I REALLY like the counter on hero-skills and hope to see the same counter applied to enhancements.
I have played this for almost a year and golded quite a bit… and the percentages are bogus… this really needs to be addressed before anything else in my opinion. In upgrades, in WoH, in PvP… everywhere… whoever invented the game-engine needs to overhaul it. I’ve seen my fleet heroes (in WoH) with 16% crit and 12% parry (they have 400+ command and 1000+ war and full purple s1 gear) get parried and critted to death by people whose heroes have 7% crit and 4% parry… and I mean the oppenent gets 3 parries in a row, 3 crits in a row, and my heroes don’t get any procs. In pvp fleet battles I’ve seen people with lvl 4 dodge, lvl 4 hit and lower tech dodge nearly every one of my attacks and hit every one of their attacks while my heroes with lvl 10 dodge and lvl 30 tech and lvl 10 hit do nothing more than miss and take damage. I’ve seen my fleet with lvl 10 triple and 7 mutli not have a single proc for the first two rounds (which usually means death against someone using 4 fighter fleets) while my opponent with lvl 5 triple and lvl 5 multi proc special moves every attack. I’ve spent as few as 5 red gems to raise a lvl 9 enhancement to lvl 10… and I’ve spent as many as 117 red gems raising a lvl 7 enhancement to lvl 8. The boss fragments should rotate so you get a complete set more often… for example I currently have 6 lvl 5 pieces, 2 lvl 3 pieces, 7 lvl 2 pieces, 7 lvl 1 pieces… and everyone experiences the same problem where they collect a ton of one type of piece and nearly none of the pieces they need to complete the “boss gem”.
The item drop rate from bosses also needs to get addressed. I have a friend who quit the game awhile back, but since most people are like (LFM, hard ____ 2200+ DS or GTFO) I went in with her and 2 other friends. We consistently beat hard summoner with a combined deck strength of 5000-ish. She got a complete set of the blue tier summoner set. I still don’t have the chest or helmet for the summoner set and have done at least 10x more summoners than her AND I was in every summoner she was in. Since the WoH chapters were put in, I just did GS until I got the 1 blue chest piece and I wear the defensive set even though I’d prefer the attack set… I’ve just pretty much given up on obtaining it. 5 hard summoners every day for a few months is too much for absolutely no payout… plus… take the purple and blue gems out of the summoner/GS loot. You can turn the gear into that crap if you want… no point in giving the gems anymore.

Case in point… the randomness and completely unrelated percentages “it says 50% but is actually 5%… it says 5% but is actually 75%… it says 28% but it is actually 10%”…. needs to be fixed so people don’t rage-quit… and a more player-friendly system needs to be put in place for re-allocating crap, hiring heroes, and obtaining loot.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jab1432:

This is Adelaine of g12. I really like the idea of a mega pillar being open for hit the entire weekend. I really don’t like the idea of “free gold” though I do like the idea of making pointless things such as removing skills or reallocating points free… or maybe cost energy or ore… because I originally almost quit the game because I didn’t feel like paying real money to fix my mistakes (thinking that I could get my army to catch up to my total power if I stat everything into command). I REALLY like the counter on hero-skills and hope to see the same counter applied to enhancements.
I have played this for almost a year and golded quite a bit… and the percentages are bogus… this really needs to be addressed before anything else in my opinion. In upgrades, in WoH, in PvP… everywhere… whoever invented the game-engine needs to overhaul it. I’ve seen my fleet heroes (in WoH) with 16% crit and 12% parry (they have 400+ command and 1000+ war and full purple s1 gear) get parried and critted to death by people whose heroes have 7% crit and 4% parry… and I mean the oppenent gets 3 parries in a row, 3 crits in a row, and my heroes don’t get any procs. In pvp fleet battles I’ve seen people with lvl 4 dodge, lvl 4 hit and lower tech dodge nearly every one of my attacks and hit every one of their attacks while my heroes with lvl 10 dodge and lvl 30 tech and lvl 10 hit do nothing more than miss and take damage. I’ve seen my fleet with lvl 10 triple and 7 mutli not have a single proc for the first two rounds (which usually means death against someone using 4 fighter fleets) while my opponent with lvl 5 triple and lvl 5 multi proc special moves every attack. I’ve spent as few as 5 red gems to raise a lvl 9 enhancement to lvl 10… and I’ve spent as many as 117 red gems raising a lvl 7 enhancement to lvl 8. The boss fragments should rotate so you get a complete set more often… for example I currently have 6 lvl 5 pieces, 2 lvl 3 pieces, 7 lvl 2 pieces, 7 lvl 1 pieces… and everyone experiences the same problem where they collect a ton of one type of piece and nearly none of the pieces they need to complete the “boss gem”.
The item drop rate from bosses also needs to get addressed. I have a friend who quit the game awhile back, but since most people are like (LFM, hard ____ 2200+ DS or GTFO) I went in with her and 2 other friends. We consistently beat hard summoner with a combined deck strength of 5000-ish. She got a complete set of the blue tier summoner set. I still don’t have the chest or helmet for the summoner set and have done at least 10x more summoners than her AND I was in every summoner she was in. Since the WoH chapters were put in, I just did GS until I got the 1 blue chest piece and I wear the defensive set even though I’d prefer the attack set… I’ve just pretty much given up on obtaining it. 5 hard summoners every day for a few months is too much for absolutely no payout… plus… take the purple and blue gems out of the summoner/GS loot. You can turn the gear into that crap if you want… no point in giving the gems anymore.

Case in point… the randomness and completely unrelated percentages “it says 50% but is actually 5%… it says 5% but is actually 75%… it says 28% but it is actually 10%”…. needs to be fixed so people don’t rage-quit… and a more player-friendly system needs to be put in place for re-allocating crap, hiring heroes, and obtaining loot.

Luck is a douche my friend…..
I played Time World because of the graphics, it’s clearly a waste for it to be a browser game…But it would be better for it to be a non-browser game and also if possible…make a galaxy storage system where members can deposit items that they want or do not want and new members can take the items to improve themselves. But there is a catch, before placing the item in the vault. There is a price fixated next to it, you can get it for free sure…But the problem is that when you try to leave the galaxy. The price fixated to the item took will be charged altogether, also to combat players who try to be inactive and return. The item taken will automatically be returned to the person who placed the item in the vault by mail.

Flag Post
Originally posted by wartotal:

Luck is a douche my friend…..
I played Time World because of the graphics, it’s clearly a waste for it to be a browser game…But it would be better for it to be a non-browser game and also if possible…make a galaxy storage system where members can deposit items that they want or do not want and new members can take the items to improve themselves. But there is a catch, before placing the item in the vault. There is a price fixated next to it, you can get it for free sure…But the problem is that when you try to leave the galaxy. The price fixated to the item took will be charged altogether, also to combat players who try to be inactive and return. The item taken will automatically be returned to the person who placed the item in the vault by mail.

your vault idea is just horrible. Also, have you noticed the “expansions” that this game releases? They aren’t exactly showing that they want to invest a lot of time/code on those so why would they invest even more code on a concept that would easily be exploited?

Flag Post

I would agree, that stated % do not match experience. But its hard to say if there is really something wrong, since these are random events.
There might be nothing wrong, a broken random generator or badly seeded random function. It might even be something like if (player.name == ‘HackAR’){chance = 0.000001;} Who knows?
And one should realize, missing 194 times a 2% win chance has a probability of ~2%. So the probability of winning 2% chance is the same as loosing it 194 times.
PMs solution to limit the misses to 50 times for 2% is a possible solution, but for me this means: you need 50 times with a negligible chance (feels as chance of 0%) of getting it with less tries.
Btw, same problem is with all lottery systems, that’s why theiy include smaller prizes for getting lower number of numbers guessed correctly. If there were only the jackpot, no-one would play it, ever.

Flag Post

how about PM or whoever makes this game takes some of the money they make from our gold purchases… and invests it in ADVERTISING!!! wow… what an idea =P I’m sure everyone here has heard of Evony… one of the first browser time… whatever this genre of game is called… how did it become so famous? banners on major sites with half-naked elf girls. Doesn’t matter that the game sucked, was unbalanced, and everyone left because there was no way to maintain your power in that game unless you were the top player… it constantly got better because boob-banners. If we want more players, we just have to hope that PM spends some money that we give him on boob-banners instead of whatever he spends it on.

Flag Post

*instead of saying it constantly got better i meant to say it constantly got new players because (boob banners)
<3 Adelaine

Flag Post

how about PM or whoever makes this game takes some of the money they make from our gold purchases… and invests it in ADVERTISING!!! wow… what an idea =P I’m sure everyone here has heard of Evony… one of the first browser time… whatever this genre of game is called… how did it become so famous? banners on major sites with half-naked elf girls. Doesn’t matter that the game sucked, was unbalanced, and everyone left because there was no way to maintain your power in that game unless you were the top player… it constantly got better because boob-banners. If we want more players, we just have to hope that PM spends some money that we give him on boob-banners instead of whatever he spends it on.

give ppl 5 mine to read the forum post and see how PM dont give a shit about the community… even with ads, this game is doomed… by their creator

Flag Post
Originally posted by gotoxy:

give ppl 5 mine to read the forum post and see how PM dont give a shit about the community… even with ads, this game is doomed… by their creator

Did you miss the game GotoXY? you seem to be hanging around here a lot lately, mon ami.

Flag Post

He’s missing the community, not the game itself XD

Flag Post

Advertisement is a great way to get more players. Another way to get more players is to instill a real sense of community. It’s been said before, but something that a galaxy can do that isn’t pillars, but that they can do together. Perhaps like a raid in some other games, or a competition with other friendly/hostile galaxies? I think that it would be great for smaller galaxies to have something to do that doesn’t involve pillars. Give them a chance to get coupons so that they can still participate in the game even if they aren’t in a super galaxy. No pillar hitting = sux for getting coupons.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EvilGM:

Advertisement is a great way to get more players. Another way to get more players is to instill a real sense of community. It’s been said before, but something that a galaxy can do that isn’t pillars, but that they can do together. Perhaps like a raid in some other games, or a competition with other friendly/hostile galaxies? I think that it would be great for smaller galaxies to have something to do that doesn’t involve pillars. Give them a chance to get coupons so that they can still participate in the game even if they aren’t in a super galaxy. No pillar hitting = sux for getting coupons.

lots of games have galaxy/guild/clan/whatever vs. each other events. Pillars aren’t the same since you aren’t in a direct battle against other galaxies since the pillar is the proxy.