Forums Time World

SherlockHolmes banned (locked)

5 posts

Flag Post

Playmage:

My account was SherlockHolmes and it was banned because i illegally used the referal system to gold and gifted gold as well, i had given up hope about getting the account back but today i heard the player “Vidkid88” was banned before for the exact same reasons and he was able to get his account back after only 2 months passed.

I wanted to ask you why was he able to get his account back and exactly what did he do.

Flag Post
Originally posted by PaniaguaCR:

Playmage:

My account was SherlockHolmes and it was banned because i illegally used the referal system to gold and gifted gold as well, i had given up hope about getting the account back but today i heard the player “Vidkid88” was banned before for the exact same reasons and he was able to get his account back after only 2 months passed.

I wanted to ask you why was he able to get his account back and exactly what did he do.

oh ye remember vidkid88 gone was that the reason :O you sure shanks? :/

Flag Post

maybe if you actually legit bought enugh gold rather than cheating it than maybe PM would actually unban ya.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adufield1:

maybe if you actually legit bought enugh gold rather than cheating it than maybe PM would actually unban ya.

ye but if vidkid did same crime why he back is the question i think :/ hope vidkid answer couse i do remember he was gone and now back..

Flag Post
Originally posted by PaniaguaCR:

Playmage:

The amount of gold you gained from exploiting the referral system is 25 times more than Vidkid88 by using a pyramid scheme. Perhaps you want to argue that you should be unbanned in 25 × 2 = 50 months, but I don’t think anyone here in the right mind would argue that an account who gained 5000 gold illegitimately should be unbanned.