Forums Time World

SherlockHolmes banned 2 (locked)

47 posts

Flag Post

I might had got more ilegit gold than Vidkid88 but still it isnt fair :/, we broke same rule (multiple accounts, gold gifting), quantity isnt a matter. Now, i got proof Vidkid88 was planning on keep doing it but he just stopped because he got banned. In my case, no one ever warned me and it seems also unfair u are just now making up time banned according to how much Vidkid88 broke the rule. We did same crime and must pay or be forgiven same, in my case i already waited nearly 4 months.

My point is… if Vidkid88 had been given more time to keep getting illegit gold he would have done so, still, u wanred him and even gave him back his account after 2 months. I wished u would have done same with me, that way i wouldnt have to be banned permanently. Still u didnt and you are making up the rules now.

I demand fairness, ban the account Vidkid88 permanently or give me SherlockHolmes back… i would even agree 2 wait 2 more months as punishment but it doesnt seems fair just because u caught him before, which is the really important matter here, you are giving him the account back and not to me

Flag Post

dude, you broke the tos X amount of times more than vidkid resulting in X number of same punishments to be handed out. therefore you should feel luck y to not be IP banned permannelty. Also it it irrelevent if Vidkid was going to continue or not, its the fact that he isnt abusing it now. the fact that you cant see the simple difference between multiple times of abusing over less abusing.. its like commititng a crime.. if you commit a crime once your punishment will be less than if you commit it multiple times. IN law if you are caught you get charged based on how many times you committed the crime not how many crimes you would of committed if you werent caught.

Flag Post

That is irrelevant, as i said, that just happened because vidkid got caught before he could do more. Cheating is cheating

Flag Post

False, i got proof of intent to continue doing so, first off penal crime works differently than civil crime, furthermore, the RELEVANT thing here is HE STOPPED JUST BECAUSE HE WAS CAUGHT BEFORE. If PM had banned me just when starting for just a week and warned me like he did with vidkid then i would had stopped as well. Im just looking for fairness here, we did exactly same cheat and must be penalized equally, i am even agreeing to be penalized 3 times more than he was but i think penalty should be same.

Flag Post

CHEATING IS CHEATING

Flag Post

it doesnt matter… He was warned because he had only commited it a few times while you had been continually abusing over a period of time. and he was banned for the amount of abuse he committed,. you havent yet

Flag Post

dont cry because you got caught cheating, if you even got 1 got in an illegitimate way you should be perma banned. Im sure the devs feel the same, they could care less about letting someone play who isnt going to buy the gold legit.

Flag Post

adufield1, quanityty doesnt matters he cheated and please dont make me repeat it, i also got proof he planned on continue, it is exactly the same, he stopped cheating until he was banned and i stopped cheating until i got banned. Only difference? He got his account back

Flag Post

SmokesWeed, read also the first thread about this, i think ur confused, im asking for fairness :). Im not asking just for giving it back, i would agree as well if vidkid had same punishment, that is, permanent ban

Flag Post

u did it as PM stated 25x more than he did. so punishment for yours is 25x as harsh.. it doesnt matter if vidkid was gonna continue or not as he was caught and stopped before he did. therfore his puishment is less harsh. and yes when it comes to cheating items that cost REAL money quantity is very important. truthfully you should feel lucky for not being charged with crimes as 5k gold is ~5k kreds which is roughtly $500 cash which is considered penny larceny.

Flag Post

You are a looser. You want come back to the game, but who will like you now? If u: 1) sell friend (telling that VidKid need to be banned too…) ok mayby you are right, but you were warned and continuing cheating and you got ban. http://www.kongregate.com/forums/111-time-world/topics/224740-do-not-play-multiple-accounts 2) Cry won’t help you, cuz you are pernament banned. 3) You should play fair! like other feeloaders and don’t care about be strong if you don’t have cash to waste for this game.

So you always have fb TW and there you can start over again. If you think you won’t cheat no more. You didn’t listen PM and you banned. Take care and stop crying here.

Flag Post

Yes it matters, we did same thing, ref the gold mission illegaly, so punishment should be same, we al did that until we got banned and we stopped until then, so wheres the difference? I did it more because apparently vidkid was shouting it in timeworld chat, which just makes me guess… isnt that worse? Trying to corrupt other people as well in the path of cheating? i Could upload some pictures about him posting at galaxy message board and tempting other people to do it.

Flag Post

Brz, 1) Vidkid is not my friend. 2) I like many people who actually like me 3) That post was even before vidkid got banned so he was also warned, just comparing conditions. 4) Not crying, demanding fairness, i dont care if i dont get acc back but then apply same conditions to vidkid’s account please. 5) I learned my lesson about playing fair, i even started a new account from scratch, so i see unfair how vidkid didnt.

Flag Post

“The amount of gold you gained from exploiting the referral system is 25 times more than Vidkid88 by using a pyramid scheme. Perhaps you want to argue that you should be unbanned in 25 × 2 = 50 months, but I don’t think anyone here in the right mind would argue that an account who gained 5000 gold illegitimately should be unbanned.”
Lol! I got only 20gold at start the game. A lot people paying for that amount of gold many $, just to be stronger than other people. You did 5k gold in few days without paying any 1$. What can golders feel?! He paying the entire payment and you are stronger than he is. Have you thought about that?

Flag Post

Look, man. People who invest in this game make our money working like a regular person. If we invest 1 dollar or 1000, that’s time and effort from us. You abused the game and gained gold illegitimately. Every morning we wake up and go to work and put up with a lot of things so that, at the end of the month, we have our money. With that money we do as we want. For a few months I invested in this game, and I liked it. You got 5000 gold doing nothing other than cheating. You got your account banned, end of the story. If PM gives Vidkid 500000 Gold, or if he bans his account, that’s his business. Just let it go.You made a mistake, assume the consequences.

Flag Post

Well, in my defense cheating wasnt easy xD, it took a lot of time :/, anyway i if PM selects a favourite galaxy from top 3 and gives them double damage no one would complain about it right?

What im saying here is we all should be applied same conditions.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

So yeah, i log on this morning and sherlock is back on :)
Btw sherlock golding abuse wasnt quite 100% the reason u got banned, but a big reason. I know many people including myself have evidence of you being you in chat…

Flag Post

First off, I don’t think the account should be unbanned, it does have a huge advantage illegitimately.

But, I think the concern raised is legitimate, we need to establish a precedent for banning/suspending and be consistent, discussion centered around how we approach the issue of punishment and the duration of said punishments.

Flag Post

So you’re saying that if I killed 1 person and a friend of mine killed 25, we both deserve life jail OR we both deserve jail for only a couple years?

Damn, fuck logic.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MrJ17:

So you’re saying that if I killed 1 person and a friend of mine killed 25, we both deserve life jail OR we both deserve jail for only a couple years?

Damn, fuck logic.

No, I’m just saying there should be a degree of transparency in terms of how punishment is dealt.

Flag Post

In any game punishment is never exact even for the same rule breakage. It usually is near the same but it also depends ALOT on what they did, How many times they did it, How often they did it, How long they did it, How many times they have done so in the past, Etc. It is not just a simple equations. And Cheaters don’t need a forumla for how long they will be banned for said action because 1. They won’t care and will do it anyways and 2. If they do care they will do enough cheating to only get banned for x amount of days they want.

so that way they can cheat AND get what they want

And this kid should be perma banned, 5k Gold is way to much just for a temporary ban. Basicly stealing 500 dollars from the game company that is illegal as it is, You should be lucky they aren’t pressing charges.

Flag Post

Too bad it isn’t over 1 thousand dollars then it would be felony. However it could still be a felony depending on the laws where charges are filed. If every theft of 50 gold could be a separate misdemeanor charge – and after so many misdemeanors it would become felony in many states.

Flag Post

I really doubt it is “illegal” and if the company can even press charges. It is an exploit but not illegal. Is it wrong? Heck yeah! Is it cheating? Heck yeah! But it’s there, put in by the game designers themselves. Sure, they wanted people to complete the quest with legit friends; but the reality is, many will take advantage. Is it wrong? Yes. Is it the player’s fault? I think it’s human nature. In my opinion, PM should make it a 1 time quest. Someone referring 3 people is good enough. Any more than that, the odds of it not being legit increases.

Sherlock, 5kg is a LOT and you’re lucky to not have been caught for so long. You made the point that vidkidd would have kept going. Maybe true, but were you ever planning on stopping? I doubt it. If you had stopped at 3k or 4k gold, you would have avoided this and made out like a bandit.

Last point, I really hope Vidkidd wasn’t your friend. If he was, and you ratted him out…WOW! Whatever happen to loyalty and brotherhood? Even if he wasn’t your friend, a private message to PM would have been sufficient :/

Flag Post

Oh well, guess im not getting it back xD, playmage you should really specify some standars about punishment for cheating so that this thing wont ever repeat ;).
Nvillian, needless to say whp is the one without friends beinged flag at every forum. Period.

Rangerone, Vidkid was the one who reported, so he was the reason LE0, so thats the reason LE0 got banned then me, you still think he is my friend? :). Btw, we werent friends before, he kicked me from 2 gals xD.