Forums Time World

SherlockHolmes banned 2 page 2 (locked)

47 posts

Flag Post

Only way account should be unbanned is if it is reset back to square one with all heroes, skills and equip deleted.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kushrenada:

Oh well, guess im not getting it back xD, playmage you should really specify some standars about punishment for cheating so that this thing wont ever repeat ;).
Nvillian, needless to say whp is the one without friends beinged flag at every forum. Period.

Rangerone, Vidkid was the one who reported, so he was the reason LE0, so thats the reason LE0 got banned then me, you still think he is my friend? :). Btw, we werent friends before, he kicked me from 2 gals xD.

Wow, so you’re saying Vidkid was cheating and then reported LE0 and you for cheating? That’s kind of shady if it’s true :/

Flag Post

The cheating thing happened WAY before LE0 got banned. I believe it was mid may when it happened. Leo and sherlock got banned in august or something i believe? And i really did have no idea sherlock was a cheater until this thread…. He would always try to brag to me that he had more money than me and so he could afford to spend tons on this game…. what a lie that was lol.

And yes sherlock i did kick you from 2 gals…. but anyone who has had u in a gal knew how u can be when u and leo were together >.>

Flag Post

Well you seem a nice guy to me Vidkid and glad you are in G1 ;)

Flag Post

Vidkid xD, you didnt kicked me because of how i was with LE0 as u recall, 1st galaxy u kicked me because i didn’t wanted to do WoH vs you cuz i had higher rank so you kicked me. Of course i was still a noob so u took advantage of that ;). Second kick was because i go into g140 to help loki but you were the vice there and u kicked me that time because of reasons: 1) We already had our differences and 2) you were angry at loki and tried to pull his galaxy back to G9 which you succesfully did, you just saw the opportunity to make problems grow and kicked us then 1 day later went to G9 with lots of G140 members :).

Now, i have never been kicked from a galaxy for how i was with LE0, you were the only guy who has ever kicked me, at G78 LE0 got kicked and some days later i left. At G8 LE0 got kicked and i got mad about it and left some days later. Please do some research first, thanks.

Flag Post

So uh just going to say, this is no longer an attack against how i was only banned temporarily, but now your trying to attack things ive done in the past on this game :). What are your motives here sherlock? Are u just trying to make me look worse lol? Is that your plan here.

Flag Post

Not really, just that u said a lie about how i was with LE0 so i just told the true story, i hope that doesnt distrubs you :).

My plan? nah ur were just playing the pawn so i could get my account back since all i said was true and u also dont deserve to be playing so… i just guessed i could use you as an example of how some cheaters arent banned, thats all.

Flag Post

Btw, also playmage “cheated” on some guys, with the new update all those guys who spent a lot of money on lvl 10 skills were “cheated” and wont get their money back. I could compare that situation to the one of golding referals, he caught me later but rules should stay same, i guess Playmage isnt giving back all the gold spended on upgrade books which would already could have lowered the counter of gold players :).

Flag Post

So your still saying u should be unbanned, when u cheated for 5k gold. The difference between u and me… is i did it 2 times, 100 gold… You did it 50x more just like playmage said :O. I dont have a problem with what u think the true story is with what happened, its done. And i dont think this begging, complaining, and trying to rat other people it is going to make playmage want to give your account back ANYWAY. Why do u want ur old one back so badly anyway? U already have that shanks account that u probably cheated for gold on as well.

Flag Post

lol, nah this time i did bought some plus it was really few gold, dont worry, even without gold i can surpass a fatty like you in no time. Plus as i said, according to PM updates, he doesnt gives money back, he just practically says “whats done its done”, in that context, me and your situation should be exactly the same just that he stopped me later so i did less, unless of course he refunded all the upgrade books to the golders before counter :).

Flag Post

i did more*, lol

Flag Post

Lol man u are really desperate… I care about online games like this but not as much as you apparently… You act like that account was your entire life…. Im done here… pointless going back and forth and creating more things for the people to read through >.>

Flag Post

agreed, reading is bad

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Don’t cheat, just like you don’t break laws.

/thread

Flag Post

just give out his gold to everyone

Flag Post

Just as in real life, an increased amount of infractions results in an increased punishment.
If you get caught for one murder, that’s say 20 years in prison, if you get caught for 5, you’ll be very lucky to ever see the light of day again.
It’s as simple as that.

And no, I’m not a Vidkid “adept”, I’ve never even spoken to the guy, that I can recall.

Flag Post

only 2 things i think about that:

1) is the same kill 1 person with a machinegun at bus stop as kill 25 people on the same place with same weapon?? if cant saw the difference, u r non-normal…

2) im agree with un-ban ur acc… but… 1st PM MUST delete all gains with the crime… soo, errase all gear, gold, heros, and maibe downgrade ur buildings… because… we can´t know what u get legitim and what not… and ofc… cant belibe the word of a cheater…