Forums Time World

LOMAN

59 posts

Flag Post

League of Mu’s against Others

It’s about time us Mu’s got together and fought against the terrible prejudice of Neokryton. This cretinous being has been promoting the mass genocide of Mu’s for quite a time now. Mu’s please join me and LOMAO and put a stop to Neo today!!

Flag Post

Even G8, the evil empire that threatens the innocent denizens of this game with their fire breathing or gas shooting dragons has stepped up their hiring of bunnies. As chairman of the Committee for the Social Welfare of the Relatively Disadvantaged in Comparison to Other Races Mu, I believe we should try to restrict Neokryton at every level and perhaps take his rights away and lock him away.

Flag Post

How could anyone possibly want to annihilate such an adorable race like us bunnies?! What other race has a completely biodegradable weapon that can double up as food when necessary? What other race has such a green home planet? What other race has a totally awesome hat on our avatar? Seriously, how could you possibly NOT want the awesome and amazing bunnies?!

Long live the bunnies!! (And to all those against us, go choke on some carrots.)

Flag Post

It is indeed time to unleash the carrots.

Flag Post

Neo is a secret bunny harbourer. It’s why he’s afraid to show his face on the fields of General Staudt or the Summoner, he knows then that his reliance on his “cute little bunnie-wunnies”, as he calls them in private, will be revealed…

Flag Post

I just giggled like a little school girl ;)

Flag Post

Anyway neo made some sense i guess as i saw my carrot attack decreased %10.

Flag Post

This bunny agrees…

Flag Post

A Lyrical Message for NEO.

Us Mu’s just cruise around galaxies, we ain’t a violent race,
There’s only a few of us left in outer space.
We arn’t prone to cause disaster or wreck havoc,
Our military technology is so advanced we use carrots. _
Screw WMD’s, nuclear weapons and napalm
Us Mu’s don’t wanna cause anyone any harm.
But NEO if you keep testing us,
We will have to react with shamans and jesters bruv.
That isn’t a threat, far from it, i know how ya feeling,
You need some entertainment and spiritual healing.
We don’t like to attack it’s quite clear though,
A rogue takes 4 turns to spawn in war of heroes.
Jesters and shamans spawn in just 1,
it’s clear we’re about pure minds and having fun.
The reason we’re such secretive and enigmatic race is,
Cuz we’re trying to stay away from NEO the violent racist.
We now stand strong in the presence of your fascist nation.
You should be the one with the negative affiliation.
NEO that’s all i have to say
I’ll leave this with a screw you but have a nice day.

Reppin Mu’s 4 Lyf.

Flag Post

i too hate bunnys… much more if they are Rogues… (well, rly only if are Rogues…)

Flag Post

I would like to posit that the cute/cuddly/… exterior shell of the Mu race is meant exactly to lull us into a false sense of security.
In effect, they are a violent, cruel and even sadistic race that revels in other “people’s” suffering. They are genuinely evil and must be stopped at all cost.
They are the forebode of the apocalypse, that has once more been postponed to an hitherto unknown date. There is only one solution, total and utter annihilation. Calling in the help of Sam and Dean might be warranted.

I rest my case :D

Flag Post

You fool, Dean is very much against bunny slaughter. They frighten demons and protect the Holy Grail!

Flag Post

I would suggest sending naked bunny abz329, might do the trick. He usually naked as far I know in hard raids. We haven’t lost a single hard raid despite abz329 being his natural self – no avatar equips.

You guys forget to mention the health benefit of living in a green environment & eating carrots. Mu live longer.

- Human with many Mu friends.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Look at the MU hellhole and tell me. WHERE in the WORLD is all that green ENVIRONMENT? THE back side?

Bullsh That planet with it current shape could not even maintain a proper Orbital rotation. Also, where is the star that the planet revolved around? NO where! MU are an ABOMINATION OF NATURE! MUST BE DESTROYED!!! WHO"S WITH ME!?

Flag Post

2 things
1) i feel like nvliian _
2) NOOO THE POWER HAS SIDED WITH DA GAS ASSES NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Flag Post

Don’t see how it was provocative, thought minor cursing was fine but w.e. :/

Flag Post

perhaps my imagery was too provacatkve for the moderators liking :p Anyways isn’t kong 13+ which means everyone who should be on has gone through health class or something…..

Although Neo’s posts mention genocide, and they are completely untouched…..
THE MODERATOR IS A VEEREN

Flag Post

…just tell us he tastes of lettuce, and we’ll go all Monty Python Holy Grail on him…

Flag Post
Originally posted by abz329:

perhaps my imagery was too provacatkve for the moderators liking :p Anyways isn’t kong 13+ which means everyone who should be on has gone through health class or something…..

Although Neo’s posts mention genocide, and they are completely untouched…..

None of my post mention Genocide. Thx. Silly Mu ;)

Flag Post

methinks saying MU are an ABOMINATION OF NATURE! MUST BE DESTROYED!!! WHO’’S WITH ME!? counts as mentioning genocide _

Flag Post

Do not question the greatness that is bunnies. Our carrots can stun. =)

Bunnies aren’t abominations! You’re just jealous you can’t defy the laws of nature and our total awesomeness! =P