Forums Time World

LOMAN page 2

59 posts

Flag Post

we defy gravity and he gets blisters shaped like ballzacs (ohohoho pun)

 
Flag Post

MU POWER!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ScaiOnyx:

Do not question the greatness that is bunnies. Our carrots can stun. =)

Bunnies aren’t abominations! You’re just jealous you can’t defy the laws of nature and our total awesomeness! =P

Well, you can say what you want about bunnies, but when they look like cats or even a teddy bear, you can say something wrong has happened in the long run of the reproductive process. :P

 
Flag Post

MU’s FTW

MU = M*****F****** UBER!

Originally posted by jumalansa:

Well, you can say what you want about bunnies, but when they look like cats or even a teddy bear, you can say something wrong has happened in the long run of the reproductive process. :P

Yea thats how we roll mu’s so insanely made that we use our own food as a weapon!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by slicer0567:

MU’s FTW

MU = M*****F****** UBER!

Originally posted by jumalansa:

Well, you can say what you want about bunnies, but when they look like cats or even a teddy bear, you can say something wrong has happened in the long run of the reproductive process. :P

Yea thats how we roll mu’s so insanely made that we use our own food as a weapon!

nothing like a violent protest tossing carrots around ;)

 
Flag Post

This topic amuses me… i think i will have to celebrate with a mu barbeque…. they taste very good in a burger >.>

 
Flag Post

Why a burger Why not a sandwhich, with shredded roast mu. make philly cheese steak look like joke!

 
Flag Post

neo claims he enjoys mu but what he does not say is what he does to the mu before cooking.
as a gas race, surely they put the mus in a gas chamber to kill (homicidal reference)
also, remember, neo is a closet mu lover!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by abz329:

neo claims he enjoys mu but what he does not say is what he does to the mu before cooking.
as a gas race, surely they put the mus in a gas chamber to kill (homicidal reference)
also, remember, neo is a closet mu lover!

LIES and Slander, GeT pixels OR get out! u SILLY mu on an agenda to crush my VEEREN spirit! U SHALL NOT! THE VEEREN SPIRIT NEVA DIES!

 
Flag Post

Crush your spirit? Surely you are delusional. We are just stating the pure and simple fact of your closet mu loving tendencies. Silly purple humanoid alien. =P

 
Flag Post

Neos spirit has indeed been crushed, but not by us, by himself. This is evident from the fact that he has not responded to this post. What he is doing to crush himself though is denying his true feelings. He cannot truthfully respond to your statement. Poor neo

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

Oh my, so such devices does exist.

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

Oh nvillian…. almost 6 in a row…. i wonder what your personal record is?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by abz329:

perhaps my imagery was too provacatkve for the moderators liking :p Anyways isn’t kong 13+ which means everyone who should be on has gone through health class or something…..

Although Neo’s posts mention genocide, and they are completely untouched…..
THE MODERATOR IS A VEEREN

Originally posted by boredpoo:

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Moderator is a Mu.
A human brain’s approx. weight is 1400g.
A rabbit brain’s approx. weight is 12g.
Source: http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/bb/kinser/Size1.html

 
Flag Post

A veeren brain’s approx. weight is 1g.
Source: http://allaboutgasass.edu/veeren/brain

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by abz329:

A veeren brain’s approx. weight is 1g.
Source: http://allaboutgasass.edu/veeren/brain

I found your link invalid, as expected from a “Mew”.
Here is a valid link:
http://time-world.wikia.com/wiki/Veeren

 
Flag Post

A brief history of Mu. Mu is the name of a hypothetical continent that allegedly existed in one of Earth’s oceans, but disappeared at the dawn of human history. The Mu are a highly intelligent race. Their race is far superior to humans and at the time of its demise, about 12,000 years ago, Mu had 64,000,000 inhabitants and many large cities, and colonies in the other continents. Mu was destroyed by a series of cataclysmic events that sunk the continent and wiped the race out. There were however those who survived. >:)

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mu_(lost_continent)
Source: Myself (King of the Mu’s)

 
Flag Post

Tell me mu