Forums Time World

Game Ruined. New Game - More Money!

11 posts

Flag Post

As i been promised. Thread is made. Well another morning i woke up and loging to the TW and guess what i see. Less and less players online…. Why this game is doomed to fall… I am do not understand this… Does PM rly dont want this game rise up…. Does he rly think new game will bring him another earning like this one did for 1 year? I rly would like to get answers for these questions… I lost even will to flame him… I can say just: Was a good game… I think patches killed it…
Soo here go question on which i would like to get answers and u can then close my thread… If u know the answers…
1) Will we see this game rising again?
2)Last patch… U gave us to think that we can upg our skills easier now… Myb for golders… Yea i think good.. that they dont waste money more for nothing… But did u lowered upg books drop from visits now? Couse since patch i didnt found a single upg book… How u expect that non-golders get lvl4 skills? You wonna make us to buy it?
3)Is this game something that u want ppl to play or u look in that as ur money making mashine?
4)Did u everplayed some browsver game? Which was it?
5)Will this game ever offer non golders to become strong? Or it going otherwise? We get strong then u limit us to cant do shit from then on?
6)Do u need non-golders in this game? If not-Make rule to validate acc on TW u must buy 100 gold…. Hmm Then only golders will play. This is the question!
7)How u see this game in next 3 months? Will it survive? Till next patch?
8)Last question. Did you baned me or something and that is why i cant get nothing exept low items greens not even lvl 50 xD in last 150 visits….?

I hope i get answers on it…. ty upward

Best Regards,Error.

Flag Post

Firstly I guess try to type in a way that’s easier on the eyes rather than the above, but even still I’ll go down the list.

Every game will die eventually it’s just a question of the mechanism causing the game’s death and the limits within the mechanics and what that poses.

So:

1- It depends on how patches work and marketing overall.

2- It’s easier for non-golders as well, I think it may create an unbalanced end state but by no means does it eliminate non golders.

3- Devs aren’t needed to be altruists.

4- Not relevant.

5- You can be strong, ffs, you have the goddamn auction and magic books with coupons. Of course people always want more. (Also, I’m no golder)

6- No but we pepper up population numbers, don’t see how this is relevant.

7- Depends, I still fail to see how your post impacts in any way.

8- QQ?

The main problem I have is I don’t see how you’re impacting on anything other than pointing at a broken cup and informing people it’s broken, there’s nothing in your post beyond that is the main problem and it seems to be a half-assed QQ that’s about being weaker than golders. Where do you expect to be relative to golders?

Flag Post

If you aren’t a golder than the game takes months to a year till you finally get CLOSE enough to where everyone else is, especially the golders. Problem with that is they are monsters and you are still considered very weak.

The problem as I see it is too many newbs see how powerful older/golder players are and they instantly want that without putting in nearly the same amount of time nor effort.

Waraxe said it best, qq

Flag Post

Am I a monster? If you prick me do I not bleed? Mommy…

Flag Post

But if u play like me more then a year and u notice that pm is reducing reducing and then reducing ur chance to get better does that mean he dont care for non golders? Or he just wonna say u play to long and not paying me for that… I need u to start golding and stop playing without giving me money? U see in earlier stage i was getting some mb ub gems… Now i dont see nothing at all for days… I guess he should do it otherwise or not giving us nothing at all then i would not ask for normal chances…. So pm… Best way i see for getting ppl not to flame u is getting us UPG books for coupons… Removing skills… with coupons… Lvling with coupons… To have near chance to be as golders with our efort of atacking pilars… I know the benifit also goes more to golders like from g8… But still other have chance to fight back… Dont know, i see that you are smarter then me…. Why?… Couse i never made ppl giving me money for …… I think u understand me…. Best Regards… I know u will find best solution :D

Flag Post

The worst part about the QQ is it follows no logical structure and that it’s false.
“But if u play like me more then a year and u notice that pm is reducing reducing and then reducing ur chance to get better does that mean he dont care for non golders?”
Err… wtf are you even talking about, where has he reduced your chances. Previously you couldn’t buy magic books with coupons, etc… If anything non-golders have gotten more opportunities since magic books are more valuable when you have no skills.

“Or he just wonna say u play to long and not paying me for that… I need u to start golding and stop playing without giving me money?”
Yeah look above, maybe wait a few hours before making another post.

“Now i dont see nothing at all for days… I guess he should do it otherwise or not giving us nothing at all then i would not ask for normal chances”
You’ve established absolutely nothing, chances have gotten better because of the previous patch that blocks unlucky streaks.

Yeah all your proposed changes would destabilize the golding economy of the game by massive injection of certain things, specifically upgrade books. Removing skills and resspecs I have no strong opinion because those are just shifting things and making up for mistakes.

Seems like a QQ post about G8, too bad not all golders and many are farms. Lets make this absolutely clear and it’s been a conviction I have consistently held: golders should be stronger than non golders generally. Of course there exist exceptions but you want to actually level the playing field entirely.

Flag Post

yeah this reminds me of a post a couple months ago bitching about how the golders were stronger…lol

and like waraxe said chances have gotten BETTER

previously, there was no hero counter, no magic books for coupons, no auction, no guarunteed upgrade, hell, there weren’t even pillars for coupons back then. All these things are ways free players can get strong besides spending time. How have the odds decreased.

Flag Post

I talk about getting MB UB Gems From visits. the chance of getting any is lower then 0.7% …1 in 150 visits. O.O So every 50 ap u use… i get 1 of these 3

Before i know to get 2-3 per day now 1 per week if it is a good week :D

I talk about… yes he gave something good. But how the hell i can get the upgrade book to have benifits from it? I asked some other guys they also said they didnt saw UB since patch relise. That is kinda strange isnt it? And i also didnt said that some patches weren’t good. I just have feeling more then more i play i get lower percent of getting items from visits.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BalvanBidon:

I talk about getting MB UB Gems From visits. the chance of getting any is lower then 0.7% 1 in 150 visits. O.O

1.-Get a nice job and spend some money here. Especially if you earn euros or dollars. I make mexican pesos, and still managed to spend over 1000 dollars here. For me this is expensive but I make enough money.

2.-Even better, start a new business and get really good money. You will never complain about things like these not only in this game but in any other. On top of that, you will have a very nice car, house, girls, clothes, travel a lot, etc. Why do you think the guys who have spent a whole lot more than me never complain about things being expensive? For a guy who makes good money, there’s not such thing as “too expensive”.

Anyway, just my point of view.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cristian998:
Originally posted by BalvanBidon:

I talk about getting MB UB Gems From visits. the chance of getting any is lower then 0.7% 1 in 150 visits. O.O

1.-Get a nice job and spend some money here. Especially if you earn euros or dollars. I make mexican pesos, and still managed to spend over 1000 dollars here. For me this is expensive but I make enough money.

2.-Even better, start a new business and get really good money. You will never complain about things like these not only in this game but in any other. On top of that, you will have a very nice car, house, girls, clothes, travel a lot, etc. Why do you think the guys who have spent a whole lot more than me never complain about things being expensive? For a guy who makes good money, there’s not such thing as “too expensive”.

Anyway, just my point of view.

What do u find fun in there then? Couse i dont see. I didnt talk about puting money in game… And when we speak about money in real life only 2 things u said are right… Travel and the House… Clothes is normal to have without having lot of money… Girls? U buy girls :D Well i dont need to pay for that… What i talk about is chances from visiting items droped to minimum at least for me and i dont know why…. to dont get me wrong if u have normal earnings i dont see game investing as something good… The problem i talk is i invested time… For me time cant be bought with money… Oh this is not even with subject of this thread so i dont need to write more…

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator