Forums Time World

WoH prizes

6 posts

Flag Post

I think WoH tournament can be a fun way of improving and would pull a lot more of players if the prizes were changed. It is already easy to beat hard summoner/staud without needing the torunament equips so i would like to propose a change in that matter.

1) Purple equipment trough WoH tournament should remain the only way of getting it.
2) Change the bonus of the equipment prizes, not for more life but for ship attack/defense bonus.
3) Stats of tournament equipment should be a bit bigger than the standard equipment from summoner so that: tournament green equip > summoner/general green equip// tournament blue equip > summoner/general blue equip.
4) Perhaps some players like the “role life bonus” so after watching comments on this thread you could decide on just changing it or perhaps expanding it so that there are 2 or 3 tabs for WoH torunament (role life/ ship attack/ ship defense)

Flag Post

Keep the reward same for 1v1, change the rewards for 2v2 and 3v3, because not many ppl do Arena now, especially not 2v2 or 3v3, So i think adding new rewards for 2v2 and 3v3 would be great. We already can get attack and defense from summoner and general, so maybe different bonus like speed or lethality.

Flag Post

May be we can get something new in the next expansion :)
Would be great to change prizes though for 2vs2 or 3vs3 in arena.

Flag Post
Originally posted by undertakeur:

you want something new from the “expansion”?
Sure, 10 more levels for you to gold your hero’s for and 5 more levels on your building caps.

HAPPY EXPANSION DAY!

Flag Post
Originally posted by nvillian2:
Originally posted by undertakeur:

you want something new from the “expansion”?
Sure, 10 more levels for you to gold your hero’s for and 5 more levels on your building caps.

HAPPY EXPANSION DAY!

OHMAGAWD NO WAI! wOOt!

Flag Post

This is Adelaine from g12. I agree that 2v2 and 3v3 rewards should change. I do no think they should get purple gear equivalent to the 1v1 purple… but no one wants the blue gear because GS gear is better… no one wants green because it simply sucks… and I used to 2v2 and 3v3 because I desperately needed blue (not purple) gems to upgrade my skills. That is no longer the case with me and probably everyone else. The gems need to be taken out… the blue and green gear needs to be taken out. Maybe replace them with pillar crystals. 1st place gets 5, 2nd-5th gets 3… 6th-30th gets 1… and 31-100 gets a turd. I’d 2v2 and 3v3 for a pillar-crystal prize, and I certainly know many others would as well… I know when I was in g8 they were determined to get those pillar-crystals because they could hold a pillar long enough for the crystals to be useful. At the very least, offering pillar-crystals will increase g8’s involvement in 2v2 and 3v3 arena =)