Forums Time World

Decrease in damage, increase in coupons

7 posts

Flag Post

The time has come in this game to make pillars fall half as often, but pay out twice or even three times as much.

Current problems:
-Pillars are falling too fast (not when the patch first came, but now that we ACTUALLY got strong)
-Many people cant hit the pillars that are open for short times
-1 galaxy is the ONLY galaxy capable of holding a pillar for any amount of time
-This will reward the smaller galaxies that cant manage much damage and are in the rough, giving them more coupons.

Flag Post

Its that time of the month again huh..

Pillar are falling fast, due to disparity of player. Strong gathering in few galaxy. So the pillar defense is non existence in most case.

What are you implying that we should do to slower the pillar drop rate? lower Damage cap on it? I don’t see changing pillar, from how it is now or any other method will have any effect. It is here to stay. The cycle will repeat, thus more limits etc.

When will it stop? Just look at the previous expansion on Building Cap and Hero Cap. It an ongoing trend, that keep keeping people digging into their account to beat it.

PM, might have to come up with some new feature that offer a distraction from pillar, that galaxies are able to do as a group WITHIN the galaxy. There need to be other things to do in the game for Galaxy/Team that DOES NOT consume the 15Minute AP respawn.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Sounds like G8 is running low on pillar crystals to me is all.

Flag Post

IF we already talk about pilar i would sugest one other thing if it is posible to be done…. Competions about pilar started to be ridicilus…. Couse of thing that which galaxy prepare their team faster they will do more dmg… SO i sugest that for pilar u can asseble team 1 min before or myb 5 minutes before the pilar start to be active that some galaxies dont lose time to assemble team… About testing i dont know but i guess that if u choose targets welll u will not need to test… If u lower the dmg or make more hp…. Then again big galaxies getanother patch for them… And smaler galaxies lose chance to compete again… Myb if time would be difrent like 18 hours per pilar protection would be something that would help smaler galaxies couse myb big galaxies wouldnt hit all pilars…. I just hope that we will get more players poll in this game that this come posible, couse for now still benifit would be only for biger ones again… Well i hope programers and PM should go and find some good solution,.. And again i think we need a faster patches… not to w8 only holydays that they put items in mall.. Start to be boring… Make every weak something to compete for… Be creative… That will bring more players in game…. And keep those bored in it…. well this is just a sugestion… For every weak 1 upg book wouldnt kill u, but even for start myb smaler awards to just test the sistem of awarding couse of those who will try to cheat or ruin it…. Even testing of such would bring us some new things and fun… to make some competion for wining it… But still need to do that balanced that all players could get it… even those who play 4-6 months… Oh again i go out of the subject :D Damn i am…. Best Regards