Forums Time World

Unfair skill proc

10 posts

Flag Post

After a few hundreds fights I have noticed that regardless of the skill levels of each player, the player who has spent the most overall has a CLEAR advantage when it comes to skill proc. I have full level 7 multi, and fight other guys with the exact same level, but for some ODD reason, they proc 85% of the time a multi while I proc about 15% of the times. This happens only with players who have spent more money than me in the game. The funny thing here is that everytime I play against people who have spent less money that I have, overall. My multis and triple proc 80% of the time.

PM, whatever your name is, bro, this isn’t fair. The porc % should be based on the skill level not on the gold-spent level. You know this is true. I’ve been playing this game for a long, long time. Enough time to see these things. I mean. WTF man? If I charged YOU for a service and then didn’t give you the same as I’m giving other guys, you would feel kind of scammed wouldn’t you? I know this is your business and I respect that, but if this is going to be like this ALWAYS, I better take my business somewhere else.

Flag Post

hmm…. L7?? bet that was a bunch gold?? ;) well then you proc way more then my L10 ;) and your repair proc never or like all the time and not 40%? well all i can say your have sick skill luck ;)
ye pm fix this :)
i want my L10 multi to proc when sammael hit me and fix repair couse 100% proc isnt 40% or what L10 is ^^

and yes pm how is it possible that i loose too 500war average low skills?? all my skills L6+… bet it`s based on the same luck you still have on gems ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by cristian998:

PM, whatever your name is, bro, this isn’t fair. The porc % should be based on the skill level not on the gold-spent level. You know this is true. I’ve been playing this game for a long, long time. Enough time to see these things. I mean. WTF man? If I charged YOU for a service and then didn’t give you the same as I’m giving other guys, you would feel kind of scammed wouldn’t you? I know this is your business and I respect that, but if this is going to be like this ALWAYS, I better take my business somewhere else.

I assume when you say proc’ing 85% of time, you are talking about proc’ing per battle instead of per attack (counting a hero proc’ing the skill once every battle as 100%). Even level 10 multi only proc’s at 22% for each attack (for 4 slot weapon ships, it means proccing at least once for the hero is 63%). For level 7, it’s only 16% per attack (50% for to proc at least once per battle for 4 slot ships). That is assuming the hero don’t have any skills the proc priority list prior to multiple.

Anyways, the proc rate for each attack is based on your skill level described in the game, and your opponent has no influence on your proc rate for each attack. However, if you are indeed counting proc percentage per battle instead of per attack, then the per battle rate can drop quite a bit against stronger opponents that easily wipes out your fleet before they are finished with their attacks. Even then, your sample size is way too small, and your sample data are skewed and exaggerated.

Flag Post
Originally posted by playmage:

I assume when you say proc’ing 85% of time, you are talking about proc’ing per battle instead of per attack (counting a hero proc’ing the skill once every battle as 100%). Even level 10 multi only proc’s at 22% for each attack (for 4 slot weapon ships, it means proccing at least once for the hero is 63%). For level 7, it’s only 16% per attack (50% for to proc at least once per battle for 4 slot ships). That is assuming the hero don’t have any skills the proc priority list prior to multiple.

Anyways, the proc rate for each attack is based on your skill level described in the game, and your opponent has no influence on your proc rate for each attack. However, if you are indeed counting proc percentage per battle instead of per attack, then the per battle rate can drop quite a bit against stronger opponents that easily wipes out your fleet before they are finished with their attacks. Even then, your sample size is way too small, and your sample data are skewed and exaggerated.

What I am saying is that people with the same level of skills are proc’ing a lot more. I understand this might just be bad luck. And I also understand the skill proprity proc, I’ll try to keep a more accurate record of the battles so I don’t come at you with just words. I was angry when I wrote this post, so, don’t get me wrong, man, I have nothing against you. This is your business and it’s a nice game. I was just trying to figure this out.

Thanks for your response.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dirtyer:

hmm…. L7?? bet that was a bunch gold?? ;) well then you proc way more then my L10 ;) and your repair proc never or like all the time and not 40%? well all i can say your have sick skill luck ;)
i want my L10 multi to proc when sammael hit me and fix repair couse 100% proc isnt 40% or what L10 is ^^

and yes pm how is it possible that i loose too 500war average low skills?? all my skills L6+… bet it`s based on the same luck you still have on gems ;)

Man, where are you from? I’m from Mexico. I make pesos. For me is not as easy to get a skill to level 10. I make decent money considering the economy of my country, but I’m not a whealthy guy. If I made euros or pounds or dollars, 50% of my skills would be level 10 by now, and my WAR would easily be over 1000 WAR on each hero. Not trying to start a fight or anything like that, I’m just saying that I have invested pretty good money considering my personal situation. Still, I would like to know where are you from.

See you around.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

i`m from Norway, and i have ok/good economy :)
cool mexico :) little warmer then here now i guess :) -12 Celsius now :(
i make Norwegian Kroner and it`s strong against $ and £ :)
same here not rich but live good and waste a bunch here ^ just ask pm ;)
cant get 1k war on my hero’s :/ or well could try :P but would cost me 300++ gems pr equips i guess… or more :/
don’t look like your trying mate and i don’t want a fight :) but your skill luck is …. some times ^

i made post after you lost against me for fun nothing more ;) was a close 1 too 78%-79% i think xD
i know it is frustrating when you hit same persons 3 times a day and your skills proc almost 0 times and his/her skills at L3-5 proc each time :P

peace
dirtyer :)

Originally posted by dirtyer:

Man, where are you from? I’m from Mexico. I make pesos. For me is not as easy to get a skill to level 10. I make decent money considering the economy of my country, but I’m not a whealthy guy. If I made euros or pounds or dollars, 50% of my skills would be level 10 by now, and my WAR would easily be over 1000 WAR on each hero. Not trying to start a fight or anything like that, I’m just saying that I have invested pretty good money considering my personal situation. Still, I would like to know where are you from.

See you around.

Flag Post

This is Adelaine from g12. no no NO! the player who has spent the most doesn’t always CLEARLY have the advantage when skills are EQUAL. I’ve spent a little over $5,000 USD on this game… sad to say. I don’t attack players who have similar skills and NEITHER SHOULD YOU. When I attack people who have lvl 7 multi and no stupid combo/crit (which interferes with multi-procs)… sometimes they proc 4 multi’s in the first round and I lose miserably… losing over 100MS on those fights… sometimes I proc 4 multi’s in the first rounds and they lose miserably. I have to say that the MAJORITY of the matches I watch (I only watch battles when we are closely matched, when I lost, or if they are using fighters) I don’t get any procs the first round (including none of my 5 lvl 10 triples).
Sometimes I lose to people who have lower skills, lower war, lower command… but THEY HAVE HIGHER TECH… and when I’m attacking THEY HAVE AN EMPLACEMENT… and sometimes they don’t have higher tech and I lose just because of bad luck because 3 of their 5 heroes proc something every round and my heroes don’t proc until round 3 or 4 … and by then they are pretty defeated… when one of my heroes proc multi in round 3 when they only have 5 MS left it makes me sad.
So… it is presumptuous to say “all people who gold automatically get 80% proc rates”… because that is not the case. People who gold obviously are favored to the game-maker because they are his source of income… so it would make sense that people who spend gold should have higher skill levels and stronger heroes… otherwise what would be the incentive for people to spend money on the game?
I think overall proc-rates in fights (watching hundreds of fights) are pretty fair… though I do believe there are single-fights in which proc-rates are completely bogus… and it always seems to be the person you lose to that you notice the unfairness with. For example, I used to always lose to Sammael in g1. I used to think his proc-rates were unfair and that his battleship fleet decimated my fleet before it attacked. I went to g1 for a day and you know what Sammael said to me? He thought I was too strong for him and he was afraid to attack me.
Remember, it is human nature to focus more on the negative than on the positive. I was afraid of Sammael because I watched fights in which I lost miserably to him and remembered them… Sammael was afraid of me because of (most likely) the same reason.

Flag Post

FYI Samm is the one who started this post :p

Flag Post

ah, lol =P that is funny =D I still lose to Samm enough to not want to attack him =)