Forums Time World

March Expansion

28 posts

Flag Post

Any news regarding the release of the expansion?

Flag Post

Yes. There is going to be level 70 equipment. I shit you not.

Flag Post
Originally posted by stalliga888:

Yes. There is going to be level 70 equipment. I shit you not.

The hell this guy could get away with profanity, but i can’t!? MOD on this Forum are MU LOVER!

Flag Post

I know there will be lvl 70 equip, I was asking for the release date :)

Flag Post

Well its beginning of March now so should be close:)
And btw with DW he told us pretty much nothing about expansion and just did it suddenly so might do same here;)

Flag Post

why is it PM only responds to posts when you mention him losing money, being sued, or something of the sort? Why can’t he just have common sense when it comes to public relations and post the ideas/concepts they are working on so we can have an idea of what they are doing. Every major game company does it… >< when I get over this game addiction I’m never deviating from Blizzard and Squaresoft games again lol.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jab1432:

why is it PM only responds to posts when you mention him losing money, being sued, or something of the sort? Why can&#8217;t he just have common sense when it comes to public relations and post the ideas/concepts they are working on so we can have an idea of what they are doing. Every major game company does it&#8230; &gt;&lt; when I get over this game addiction I&#8217;m never deviating from Blizzard and Squaresoft games again lol.

Maybe because our GMs have better things to do on a weekend than replying to trolling post like this one.

Originally posted by frogwithpower:

The expansion will be here soon… should happen in the first week of March unless we get last minute delays.

Flag Post
Originally posted by playmage:

why is it PM only responds to posts when you mention him losing money, being sued, or something of the sort? Why can&amp;#8217;t he just have common sense when it comes to public relations and post the ideas/concepts they are working on so we can have an idea of what they are doing. Every major game company does it&amp;#8230; &amp;gt;&amp;lt; when I get over this game addiction I&amp;#8217;m never deviating from Blizzard and Squaresoft games again lol.

Maybe because our GMs have better things to do on a weekend than replying to trolling post like this one.

The expansion will be here soon&#8230; should happen in the first week of March unless we get last minute delays.

That is exactly what needed to be say. U R my Hero.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Neokryton:
Originally posted by playmage:

why is it PM only responds to posts when you mention him losing money, being sued, or something of the sort? Why can&amp;amp;#8217;t he just have common sense when it comes to public relations and post the ideas/concepts they are working on so we can have an idea of what they are doing. Every major game company does it&amp;amp;#8230; &amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;lt; when I get over this game addiction I&amp;amp;#8217;m never deviating from Blizzard and Squaresoft games again lol.

The expansion will be here soon&amp;#8230; should happen in the first week of March unless we get last minute delays.

That is exactly what needed to be say. U R my Hero.

PM —> our orange hero? :)
Thanks for the clarifications.
Appreciate it.
Respect
Takeur

Flag Post

No oranges unless we are going to get some sort of uber ship that will necessitate that many stats!

Flag Post
Originally posted by kevin_preston:

No oranges unless we are going to get some sort of uber ship that will necessitate that many stats!

I heard my mum is going to be a ship, that’s pretty “uber” if you ask me. My dad is Ginger, thus meaning… an Orange hero is needed so she can ride it. Is that good enough for you Kevin?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Naboo:

I heard my mum is going to be a ship, that&#8217;s pretty &#8220;uber&#8221; if you ask me. My dad is Ginger, thus meaning&#8230; an Orange hero is needed so she can ride it. Is that good enough for you Kevin?

MUST RESIST TEMPTATION TO PUN! Too much option to burn!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Naboo:

I heard my mum is going to be a ship, that&#8217;s pretty &#8220;uber&#8221; if you ask me. My dad is Ginger, thus meaning&#8230; an Orange hero is needed so she can ride it. Is that good enough for you Kevin?

This is an alt account someone created in an attempt to make the real naboo look bad, right?

JFC

Flag Post

Sorry I don’t know how to do the quote thing but PM posted:
“Maybe because our GMs have better things to do on a weekend than replying to trolling post like this one.” while replying to my post.
Are you kidding me? You have the gumption to call me a troll because you “have better things to do on a weekend” than take 10 minutes out of your day to make a post with a few details explaining what we loyal fans can look forward to with this new expansion? And by the way… since you announced the expansion… on February 8th… i’m pretty sure about FOUR WEEKENDS have gone by… (and why per-say can’t you do it during the week?)
“There a new expansion being worked on which is currently planned to be released early next month. We post more details about the expansion when they are ready.” (posted by PM feb 8th in the “make new content already” thread)… you know what that makes you PM? That makes you a liar. You are a dishonest, untrustworthy, corrupted human specimen… and that is the truth. That is not me trolling.
Posting details about the upcoming expansion isn’t “responding to trolling” as your dishonest self would refer to it as, PM… in fact it is actually called keeping your word. It is called being honest… it is called PUBLIC RELATIONS and obviously you have never learned how to keep customers happy.
Oh, and by the way… did you notice that your response only came after something was said about money loss? So obviously the point i made in my original post was valid.

Flag Post

Sorry I don’t know how to do the quote thing but PM posted:
“Maybe because our GMs have better things to do on a weekend than replying to trolling post like this one.” while replying to my post.
Are you kidding me? You have the gumption to call me a troll because you “have better things to do on a weekend” than take 10 minutes out of your day to make a post with a few details explaining what we loyal fans can look forward to with this new expansion? And by the way… since you announced the expansion… on February 8th… i’m pretty sure about FOUR WEEKENDS have gone by… (and why per-say can’t you do it during the week?)
“There a new expansion being worked on which is currently planned to be released early next month. We post more details about the expansion when they are ready.” (posted by PM feb 8th in the “make new content already” thread)… you know what that makes you PM? That makes you a liar. You are a dishonest, untrustworthy, corrupted human specimen… and that is the truth. That is not me trolling.
Posting details about the upcoming expansion isn’t “responding to trolling” as your dishonest self would refer to it as, PM… in fact it is actually called keeping your word. It is called being honest… it is called PUBLIC RELATIONS and obviously you have never learned how to keep customers happy.
Oh, and by the way… did you notice that your response only came after something was said about money loss? So obviously the point i made in my original post was valid.

Finally. Thanks for FINALLY mentioning that.

Flag Post

dont think pm has market skills if he did hed respond to bugs and glitches more often…

Flag Post
Originally posted by abz329:

dont think pm has market skills if he did hed respond to bugs and glitches more often…

he does when they are posted as their own thread and not part of that cluster fuck sticky

Flag Post

Can you tell us something more about expansion PM… Will there be something new with coupons…. New add for your woh… Noone use knight… Make him get extra 3-4 dmg when he stun… white 1 green 2 blue 3 purple 4.. Myb u can change it with procent… White 20 green 20 blue 25 for 3 and 35 for 3 for purple if 4 dmg is to much… anyway that knight is slow soo ppl will find the way to kill it before it stun and something soo that would not be soo bad to add… Yes i know this not sugest thread but i can write u here since this is for march patch… Orange heroes… To fast for them i think…. Yea i know it is bad for me that u add new skill i dont gold so i cant remove skills. But 1 new skills would make u earn some extra funds for the game… EMP atack which disables wepons of other ships … Use ur imagination what it could do on pilar…. And make it not 100% efect on pilar… I just wanted to help if u need some imagination for the game :D And at the end… When will new race came in :) Some aliens would be cool :) And last one what i wanted that u add :) Make something to raid with teams or solo… For search of some secret device… Which would give some bonuses like pilar do… U can raid it solo or with a team again to say and every player get random things …. U are PM so use ur imagination again what that could be Add it to war add new icon near map…. Make it from lvl 1-3 for now with some low bonuses to see how it goes :) It will cost ap to raid… And dont make it too easy.. After raid… Make it all get some random devices and some low chance to find something after atack… Again use ur imagination to remove change or add something to this to make it funny intresting and soo on…. Make something like myb… That we need to track allien ships near ours planets myb something like that…. Then we need to crash his ships and then to fight him like woh to beat him to get devices or soemthing like that …. Use ur imagination :)))) Some new features that would make ppl little more adictive :))) Some more hours to spend :) Make tracking hard make new building for tracking… Also use that building for some new things with ur imagination :))))) or others players… I love to give u sugest dont get me wrong… myb 1 of 10 ideas would be nice…. And u could put it in the game and help it develop even more :))))))))))))

Sorry if this is crap what u read, but who cares, i wanted just to help :))))

And lvl 70 equip o.O 85% of players dont have sets of lvl 50 equip on 1 hero not to mantion 5 heroes i think ur expansion for equip is to fast couse some players use soo much gold money …. relise something that will not make them wasted money for something old now + dont search from then to gold more …. Dont know but that looks like that…some new beginer now will with less gold achieve what they now need to put same money to get equip to change something they already payed a lot… well it is like that when i watch it now :D Myb realise for lvl 70 all exept purple would be fair for golders… Dont know how much money they want to put in this game again… Ok sorry again… But i had to put something also what i disagree with new patch relase u want to make

Best Regards, FE!

Flag Post

By the time he posts a sneak peek it will already be release time.

Flag Post

+1

Originally posted by waraxe:

By the time he posts a sneak peek it will already be release time.

Flag Post

Hey everybody— Just a friendly reminder that it’s important that everyone refrain from calling people names and tossing around insults. It’s not productive, and it doesn’t help us keep Kongregate a fun place for us all.

I’m going to leave this thread unlocked for now, but please keep the conversation relevant to the game. Thanks!

Flag Post

Mod is a Mu.

Flag Post

tossing around insults is how we bond in this game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by abz329:

tossing around insults is how we bond in this game.

People say money makes the world go round and Insults make Time World survive…

But seriously, this long for the patch. Naboo doesn’t like using forums they bore him. .

Flag Post
Originally posted by boredpoo:

Mod is a Mu.

Boredpoo is kid?

Probobly my signature soon:
I will never understand why mods dont delete useless coments….