Forums Time World

Pillar damage cap?

11 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Atomslaya:

EDIT.2: SUGGESTION:

The 1 million damage cap has been in effect too long imho. Several people now solo for more than this, the top 100-200 or so players will do more damage in duo and over half the active player pool would certainly do more than 1 million in a team of 3. Yet pillar raids are designed to severely punish people for attacking with less than 3 players. How is that consistent?

I was reading the above in the feedback thread and was wondering how the damage cap works exactly. Is it 1M per player? I’m saying this because whenever I’ve been in a team that hits for more than 1M, I’m pretty sure the pillar health has gone down by more than 1M.

Flag Post
Originally posted by docauntry:
Originally posted by Atomslaya:

EDIT.2: SUGGESTION:

The 1 million damage cap has been in effect too long imho. Several people now solo for more than this, the top 100-200 or so players will do more damage in duo and over half the active player pool would certainly do more than 1 million in a team of 3. Yet pillar raids are designed to severely punish people for attacking with less than 3 players. How is that consistent?

I was reading the above in the feedback thread and was wondering how the damage cap works exactly. Is it 1M per player? I’m saying this because whenever I’ve been in a team that hits for more than 1M, I’m pretty sure the pillar health has gone down by more than 1M.

1m per team
player 1 800k
player 2 500k
player 3 500k

You’d do 1.8m for your galaxy ranking but pillar hp would only drop 1m.

Flag Post

Well, that’s just ridiculous. Was this mentioned anywhere in the patch notes? I think I went through all of them but don’t remember reading about this.

Flag Post

Well, that’s just ridiculous. Was this mentioned anywhere in the patch notes? I think I went through all of them but don’t remember reading about this.

you did look very well then =P

Update February 13, 2012

Heros in the hero screen will now be automatically sorted by their grade (rarity) first, then sorted by level within each grade. When a galaxy takes over a new pillar while have an existing one, they are only giving 1 hour protection instead of 24. Further more, the new Pillar’s HP will be the lower amount of 25M and their old pillar’s HP + 10M. All personal and galaxy damages from the old abandoned pillar are also copied over to the new pillar. Each pillar raid attack can now reduce the pillar’s HP by maximum of 1 million. The damages record however is unaffected for ranking/coupon purposes. Added galaxy number next to galaxy names in the personal ranking, target search list, and the pillar screen. Fixed a bug where chapter N experience becomes too low. Chat filter will now use * to replace offensive words instead of rejecting the message. Super weekend bonus for purchasing gold extended thru Tuesday for Valentine’s Day. Misc bug fixes.

Flag Post

Looks like I didn’t pay enough attention then.

Anybody else thinks the damage cap is ridiculous?

Flag Post

I would rather that pillars decrease at the rate that the players actually damage it.

Flag Post

the cap is stupid at 1m, agreed.
The cap was put into place back when people were soloing quickly for insane damage, think bobster.
At that time pillar starting HP was not 150m either, think it was 70m back then. I also don’t recall if this was before pink crystals either.

Bottom line is players are getting stronger, pillars HP keeps going up and up, rewards are getting less and less and ultimately we are still forced to deal with an annoying pillar HP cap that was put in place when the stronger person in the game could maybe to 800k per hit. Now there are MANY that can do 800k and more per hit. The game has changed, this cap has not.

Don’t hold your breath though. PM fucken sucks.

Flag Post

I agree with the topic… i guess.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I would accept the pillar damage cap being lifted if the pillar’s HP was increased greatly. Currently we have had pillars drop at 210mil that have had over 300 and 400 mil damage done to them. Most I would accept is a 1.5mil cap, with a pillar HP increase to 300mil. Still roughly the same amount of hits, but as players get stronger this would change.

The cap CANNOT BE LIFTED if the hp stays the same. Thats just a fact.

Flag Post

ah, I was wondering why the **** pillars were recieving nearly 500m in damage before they fell when they were at 300m starting health. I didn’t think that people were using 60+ pillar crystals to heal. Yah, the damage cap is ****ing retarded and should be removed. Then pillar health can be placed appropriately.