Forums Time World

suggesting a new duel system

5 posts

Flag Post

lower ranking players like me don’t play arena since we get matched with much stronger players and cant win.

what if you could invite players to a duel and it would count for the arena ranking, that way you can find players that are closer to you in DS.

that way not only the strong players get to play arena and win ranks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by OferH:

lower ranking players like me don’t play arena since we get matched with much stronger players and cant win.

what if you could invite players to a duel and it would count for the arena ranking, that way you can find players that are closer to you in DS.

that way not only the strong players get to play arena and win ranks.

AWESOME IDEA!
So that way you can suck and be weak as hell and do nothing but invite weaker players so instead of it becoming a battle over who is the better player it because a battler over who can invite the most lower ranked players to bump their score up the highest.

If you aren’t strong enough to win then get stronger and stfu. Asking for the system to be changed so a weaker player is on even ground as someone who is much stronger is the most asinine thing I’ve ever heard. Your argument is the same one a Janitor would have by saying he should get paid the same as a doctor because it’s not fair that the doctors make more money than he does.

BooHoo, shut up

Flag Post

Also, wouldnt it take ****ing forever to find a match? Usually, you get matched by those people because it’s the only people in the queue.

Flag Post

You should be like me and not play the arena because it’s a huge waste of your AP.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hatemakingnames:

You should be like me and not play the arena because it’s a huge waste of your AP.

+85