Forums Time World

Feedback and Suggestions page 88

3933 posts

Flag Post

being active doesnt help a bit… i’m 100% sure that i’ve been one of the most active players the 6 weeks i’ve been here… as for luck… only luck i get is the countless blue that has been skipped.

And making excuses for others Atomslaya… that is just WRONG! You seriously expect everyone to read through the entire forum… and as to that point… if it has been suggested in the past, then maybe there is some point in it?

Flag Post
Originally posted by astralmagic:

being active doesnt help a bit… i’m 100% sure that i’ve been one of the most active players the 6 weeks i’ve been here… as for luck… only luck i get is the countless blue that has been skipped.

And making excuses for others Atomslaya… that is just WRONG! You seriously expect everyone to read through the entire forum… and as to that point… if it has been suggested in the past, then maybe there is some point in it?

He didn’t make an indict against you stop acting like he did, he merely suggested that abz is tired of explaining the same things over and over again.

Not elitism at all, we aren’t crying about the fact the counter was introduced. Also, “most active players the 6 week i’ve been here”, don’t make me laugh about that. I highly doubt it. You just want everything to be made incredibly easy when in fact other people had to wait a while for these things as well. It’s not like I’ve been here since the start of time, I just decide to put in some time instead of going to the forums and whining for free purples. Before there was no counter, you just have it way to easy and feel entitled to even more. If PM were to accept that, we’d just get into layers of more entitlement.

Flag Post

the only thing i would whine about getting purp heroes is that i have no luck ;P. my gmates alrdy surpass me getting purples and ive been playing for almost 200days. tehy only been playing barely 100days. now how does that make sense ;P.

Flag Post

If you don’t have VIP, being active most definitely helps tons for getting a purple hero, as you need to refresh very often.

Did I anywhere imply you were expected to read everything that has ever been suggested? I merely wished to point out some people are tired of having to say the same thing 10 times. That doesn’t even necessarily mean what you suggested has been explained 10 times, but in general. People have always been complaining that they don’t get stuff fast enough, we wouldn’t be human if we never wished to get things in a larger quantity, faster and with less effort. However that doesn’t mean every such occurrence is justified in it’s reasoning.
Besides, what in the world is wrong with explaining something to someone, if you see that as making excuses, that’s your problem not mine.

p.s. Don’t act as if I attacked you personally, because if I had, the post would’ve been so obvious it would’ve been removed by the admins.

Flag Post

No, your replies are fine and logical Atomslaya. Don’t get me wrong, just those that are tired of answering the same question xxx times shouldn’t answer then. Rather not get a reply at all, than some “pro” player sharing his oppinion and non facts just as he is tired of reading about the same sort of question that he has already responded to in the past.

Flag Post

No, your replies are fine and logical Atomslaya. Don’t get me wrong, just those that are tired of answering the same question xxx times shouldn’t answer then. Rather not get a reply at all, than some “pro” player sharing his oppinion and non facts just as he is tired of reading about the same sort of question that he has already responded to in the past.

Stop jumping points regarding Atom, he’s merely explaining something you observed, it’s not his problem people feel this way but good job not acknowledging anything about the original point.

Flag Post

What is there to acknowledge from it?
I’ve read all the feedbacks i’ve gotten on my questions, taken some in consideration.
Rest is mostly assumptious

Flag Post

What is there to acknowledge from it?
I’ve read all the feedbacks i’ve gotten on my questions, taken some in consideration.
Rest is mostly assumptious

You seem more like you are blowing off all the input given rather than actually acknowledging that your suggestion was bad.

Flag Post

How is it bad? Not saying it is good either…
Sounds very assumptious

Flag Post

whats bad about it
1) Ppl r always gonna complain its taking to long and that they have lives
2) Purples r SUPPOSED to b rare, if they werent they have no value. The reason ppl have a lot is cuz they r active
3) By making a pure reduction of the counter, rather than changing game mechanics (such as when the counter was introduced), you are punishing older players who had to live with the large counter

see even if you are active, purples rnt supposed to b something that is so easy to get. These kinds of suggestions always come from newer players that want to b strong and catch up to older players without being as active

Flag Post
Originally posted by abz329:

whats bad about it
2) Purples r SUPPOSED to b rare, if they werent they have no value. The reason ppl have a lot is cuz they r active
3) By making a pure reduction of the counter, rather than changing game mechanics (such as when the counter was introduced), you are punishing older players who had to live with the large counter

see even if you are active, purples rnt supposed to b something that is so easy to get. These kinds of suggestions always come from newer players that want to b strong and catch up to older players without being as active

thats true. im very active and yet i get very lil purples. i find it that many new players are starting to surpass me tho bcuz they are alrdy getting lucky and getting fast purples. if they make it even faster, then they would easily surpass me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by phamat1223:

whats bad about it

thats true. im very active and yet i get very lil purples. i find it that many new players are starting to surpass me tho bcuz they are alrdy getting lucky and getting fast purples. if they make it even faster, then they would easily surpass me.

Gold has something to do with that. I could vouch for it!

Flag Post

whats bad about it

Heck, I started playing in January and didn’t get my first purple hero until July.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Neokryton:
Originally posted by phamat1223:

whats bad about it

Gold has something to do with that. I could vouch for it!

actually, they got them bfore the 5k refresh or got 2 purps at the same time. i got mine at 0, 2.4k, 2.4k, 3k, 0 :(. i refresh every time i can.

Flag Post

While getting purple heroes early in the game is an advantage, it does not mean, that they “surpass” you. In the senses, that they are better overall in the game. Maybe, I might have spaced out and mis read. XD

Flag Post

Today TheEternalOne achieved all buildings to lvl 30 on one planet and said the reward was 10m credit, 5m ore and 5m energy… In my opinion it should either be alot more resource or a different type of reward, like 60 days VIP, some gold, xxl-timers or maybe 1 piece of purple lvl 50 gear.. After spending months getting all buildings to 30 on one planet and we just get abit of resource… seems unfair to me.

Of course it is better than getting nothing, but since it is the hardest achievement to do maybe we should get some decent rewards?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Neokryton:

While getting purple heroes early in the game is an advantage, it does not mean, that they “surpass” you. In the senses, that they are better overall in the game. Maybe, I might have spaced out and mis read. XD

they surpass me bcuz they got one purp early then me ;P. they can easily get stronger then me bcuz they can build faster, research faster, or bcome stronger in a way.

Flag Post
Originally posted by frogwithpower:

Today TheEternalOne achieved all buildings to lvl 30 on one planet and said the reward was 10m credit, 5m ore and 5m energy… In my opinion it should either be alot more resource or a different type of reward, like 60 days VIP, some gold, xxl-timers or maybe 1 piece of purple lvl 50 gear.. After spending months getting all buildings to 30 on one planet and we just get abit of resource… seems unfair to me.

Of course it is better than getting nothing, but since it is the hardest achievement to do maybe we should get some decent rewards?

its not hard but very long. and yes i agree that they should give better rewards. thats almost the same amount as if u would build cc30 and lab30

Flag Post

Another idea that might have been posted several times…
Make it so that you can you use same equips to upgrade equips, like equip gems.
In same way upgrade books and skills work.

Flag Post

Another idea that might have been posted several times…
Make it so that you can you use same equips to upgrade equips, like equip gems.
In same way upgrade books and skills work.

That ups the value of easily accessible greens by quite a bit in comparison to pure X stat blues especially in the case of tech and build since you can buy in unlimited quantities and money is hardly a restraint.

Flag Post

Maybe give blue and purple items a bit better stats aswell then. (From level 5 and up)
Could easily be balanced… as there are loads of blue and purple items that are utterly crap.

Flag Post

Maybe give blue and purple items a bit better stats aswell then. (From level 5 and up)
Could easily be balanced… as there are loads of blue and purple items that are utterly crap.

its rlly hard to find the exact same purples and somewat for blues. greens would easily over power other equips for a very long time due to the lack of blues/purps. i find the same exact greens equips everyday so its not hard to upgrade it to make it better.

Flag Post

was the entire point tho.

So easy and many ways to balance that. Maybe you should start thinking more constructive than destructive phamat… And i’m not talking about this game, but life in general.

Flag Post

he was just saying a reason why its bad. Thats constructive criticism. The point of posting suggestions is to get them out there and see the feedback, and if feedback is good enough, maybe pm will see too.

Anyways, at 5k per green thats really cheap items, and its way too easy to get high war green equips.
If your goal or “entire point” is to make green items better than blues and purples, then that is a horrible idea. Anyways, if there are easy ways to balance, list them so we know what they are.

Flag Post
Originally posted by waraxe:
Originally posted by Arashmin:

Lower amount of refreshes needed for epic heroes? Or Increase the refresh rate?

no

Imma say yes. 9000 is just ridiculous, especially for the non-obsessive gamers or people with, you know, LIVES, who can’t login every 2 hours.

I’d also like it if it was consolidated into one section, so you didn’t have to do it planet by planet – you could just see all N of your planets in a scroll down with a refresh for each or a big Refresh All.

This game isn’t a quick race to the top. If you aren’t willing to put in time you shouldn’t be rewarded. Simple as that. Your argument would apply to literally every reasonable amount. 5000? WE GOT LIVES. 4000? WE GOT LIVES. You get the gist.

9000 isn’t even unbearable with decent time dedication and I’ve gotten 11 purples from taverns despite being lazy as hell with refreshes.

The point of the game is for Playmage to grow their game as much as possible; if the barrier is set too high for certain things, it becomes less lucrative for potential players, and then the business in general. There’s already plenty of things in this game that are designed for the more invested players, and character acquisition seems to be a pretty ridiculous one. Especially as it’s a mission – why set out a mission that will take most player over a month to go through? Even at 4 planets giving 9x refresh each roughly 8 times a day, that’s 28 days – an entire month, still – to get one purple. It’s a ridiculous boundry.