Forums Time World

Feedback and Suggestions page 95

3914 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Alliance_Panda:
Originally posted by astralmagic:

Galaxy vault for items and resources? Which is controlled by leader/vice(s).
Every player can insert items/resources on free will, but not withdraw.

This would ruin working for yourself.. and kindof goes against how the games built.

Could you explain why, instead of just stating what you just did…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Alliance_Panda:

Galaxy vault for items and resources? Which is controlled by leader/vice(s).
Every player can insert items/resources on free will, but not withdraw.

This would ruin working for yourself.. and kindof goes against how the games built.

Could you explain why, instead of just stating what you just did…

Stronger people could give resources to weaker ones, aswell as gears they find that they don’t need, to get them strong fast. This games about progression, that would be very abusable, Then there’s also the issue of people having alt accounts and they could share.

Flag Post
Originally posted by waraxe:
Originally posted by Vidiot966:
Originally posted by averycardoza:

Means you have a High command stat, People with High command stats have lower war stats, Low war stats make you do worse in pvp. so more loses in pvp

Thank you. The nimrod’s comment above me (not Kevin) could have been
like yours. Now I understand.

Pretty ridiculous you try to pull this little stunt trying to label me a nimrod. It’s not so ambiguous and hidden that I wouldn’t expect you to know it, it’s a fairly common term and again the previous point still applies, insults don’t change that.

Well then maybe you should start by not insulting others yourself,
Mr. “I want the game all to myself”

Calling somebody a gimp.

Flag Post

Means you have a High command stat, People with High command stats have lower war stats, Low war stats make you do worse in pvp. so more loses in pvp

Pretty ridiculous you try to pull this little stunt trying to label me a nimrod. It’s not so ambiguous and hidden that I wouldn’t expect you to know it, it’s a fairly common term and again the previous point still applies, insults don’t change that.

Calling somebody a gimp.

comgimp is a pretty well known term that is used by the majority of the players of this game to describe people that don’t get the fundamentals of this game and think bigger is better, quantity over quality. It’s the same term as ‘newb’ which is used in MANY games. The only people that get insulted by those terms are those that are aware they are and are just butthurt about it, V*idiot*966

bro
do you even timeworld?

Flag Post

Calling somebody a gimp.

It’s a factual statement though.

Flag Post

Please add VIP 90 days in Coupons section (for 150k coupons or something similar).

This next part is actually a request for clarification on power matching during pillars. It is fairly unclear as I have pulled someone with 2xM army as well as someone who is “red” (opponent power >120%) to me during the pillar pvp phase.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fibreking:

Please add VIP 90 days in Coupons section (for 150k coupons or something similar).

This next part is actually a request for clarification on power matching during pillars. It is fairly unclear as I have pulled someone with 2xM army as well as someone who is “red” (opponent power >120%) to me during the pillar pvp phase.

How about giving us an enhancement to the galaxy window that would italicize members in other galaxies that are our closest match?

Flag Post

Can we please, please be able to move inventory items within our inventory by dragging and dropping?

Flag Post

Auto end-turn in WoH when you have no cards you could possibly play would be nice. Auto end-turn when you have no cards that have 0 on their counter would be a start.

Flag Post

Suggestion for all these time-based games that require actual purchase of in-game currencies to progress as a reasonable pace:
After your game has reached 6months old (or some measure of time), reduce the cost of the in-game currency. This promotes the long-time players to continue purchasing the currency, and invites new players to try it for a lower cost (which they would otherwise skip over).

I say this because I have only 10kreds, and the cheapest in-game currency is 50kreds, even though this game has been out for ages.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Martijnhoekstra:

Auto end-turn in WoH when you have no cards you could possibly play would be nice. Auto end-turn when you have no cards that have 0 on their counter would be a start.

I wouldn’t want auto-end to be enabled by default, sometimes I want to pull a unit.

Flag Post

when looking at personal damage to pillars at the pllar screen area itself, it would be nice to be able to sort by galaxy number as wel as what is automatic already, total damage.
so like rankings you can sort power,hero, army etc… by the pulldown,
be easier to look through pillars by galaxy on the individual section someimes
(got idea from lokigamer, give him credit if used)

Flag Post

Suggest to have Sale for Gold all year round. What’s the point of lowering bonuses for gold purchase? It just makes people wait to buy. Or at least make the weekends gold sale the same as event/1st time purchase bonus.

Flag Post

LET US SPY PEOPLE THAT ARE IN PROTECTION !!!

It’s really starting to piss me off that you’re blindly picking people to match on certain pillars, only because you aren’t allowed to spy people that are in protection. Give us 1, yes only 1, good reason why you shouldn’t be able to spy someone that is in protection.

And while you’re at it, let us spy people we have friended too. It’s not because we are friends, that we can’t pull each other when doing pillar raids.

These suggestions have been made again and again aaaaaaaaaand again, but for some obscure reason aren’t implemented.

Flag Post

Missing every single pillar is getting really annoying.

Any time a pillar hits 0 HP, stop all pillar countdown clocks for 30 or 60 minutes to help spread them out more.

Flag Post

I agree with hatemakingnames that missing every single pillar is getting really annoying. Maybe there should be a permanent shadow pillar (like the shadow galaxy PvP) that can be hit all the time and the Galaxy with the highest totals get something for the day or something like that.

Flag Post

Nice idea guys, the only prob is that PM is far too useless to actually do anything about it. I would suggest putting your ideas in a letter to Santa :-)

Flag Post

making the protection timer 25 hours is a simpler solution. guaranteed to be 1 hour later every day, or more if the galaxy heals that pillar.

Flag Post

ihatethisfing – 25h timer ll not help against “pillar out of protection time grouping”. Yes with that 25h u ll be able to hit pillars after few days again but thats all. hatemakingnames solution got little fault too – pillar timers now are giving u exact info when they come out of prot (when to log in to participate in taking em down) after this “stop cd clocks for 30-60min solution” you ll not know exact time when pillars come ot of prot.

Flag Post

So im introducing modified solution: Pillar “REINFORCE” status. pillar cd timers stays normal but after killing one pillar other pillars go into reinforce status and cant fall for i dont know 2h? (they still come out of prot, you can hit em but their health cant go below 1m and are repairable)

Flag Post

Could there be some kind of builder/tech reinforcement? Of course, limited to 1 or 2 builders/techs, 20% of time taken by the builder/tech reinforced, with the commitment to the whole task (so can’t remove the rein without removing the time bonus gained) and experience gained by the builder/tech reinforcing. And possibly, an equivalent time reduction on main tasks performed by the reinforcing heroes.

Flag Post

I know its been said before but maybe enough of them they will actually do it.

Update the Badges, 6th Planet should defiantly be a badge, Continuous login needs maybe a couple added(365 days??), Recruit 30 Purple Heroes, Buildings 35, Battles(maybe), Raid bosses(would be cool)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mr_Torture:

So im introducing modyfied solution: Pillar “REINFORCE” status. pillar cd timers stays normal but after killing one pillar other pillars go into reinforce status and cant fall for i dont know 2h? (they still come out of prot, you can hit em but their health cant go below 1m and are repairable)

thats still not much different from what hate/me have said.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ihatethisfing:
Originally posted by Mr_Torture:

So im introducing modyfied solution: Pillar “REINFORCE” status. pillar cd timers stays normal but after killing one pillar other pillars go into reinforce status and cant fall for i dont know 2h? (they still come out of prot, you can hit em but their health cant go below 1m and are repairable)

thats still not much different from what hate/me have said.

ofc its not much different, thats why i introduced it as modified (sorry for misspelling my english isnt perfect) solution. I were pointing to some problems i believe i saw in ur solutions.
I agree ur solution is simpler, but it ll not fix possible “pillar times grouping”.
And solution made by hatem imho ll result in confusion about exact time other pillars ll come ot of prot.
Thats my point. But sure my solution isnt flawless too – due to expected low health of pillars coming out of “reinforce” status it might lead to almost unchanging pillar times. In extremely ulikely situation when all pillars are grouped before implementing my solution , it can still lead to problem cos with 7 pillars and 2h “reinforce” status cd, players in critical 10h timezone ll still be removed from pillar raiding fun. Increasing “reinforce” time to 3h can fix this but 3h guaranteed gap between pillars is too much i think. Or implementing ur idea of 25h protection cd into my solution ll help too. But now my solution is little too complicated isnt it? I meant my post more like brainstorming than final solution.

Flag Post

Well talking in chat a bit and someone noted the lack of viability in certain ships due to how MF draws focus.

I believe that implementing a varying attraction to MF would be better.
So e.g. perhaps MS fire less often at MF than others things or fighters fire more often.