Forums Time World

Bugs and Glitches page 65

2502 posts

Flag Post

actually kong is down. DNS servers are not responding.

 
Flag Post

Simple problem, i go to switch my MF with another one and i can’t. I have to take my other mobile fortress off first and then put that one on. Irritating as hell when i can do the same with all other ships. Seems like a simple fix:)

 
Flag Post

It appears that Kongregate went down few hours ago and when it came back partially, their CDN servers and some other servers are still not properly resolving/working. Someone posted a solution for this on the technical support forum here:

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/7-technical-support/topics/310287-entire-site-down-for-most-no-communication-from-admin?page=1#posts-6557445

 
Flag Post

my daily mission doesnt count. ive finished it ( 3/3) but it doesnt give me any rewards or anyhting just says complete but doesnt give me anything

 
Flag Post

you’ve probably already done it for the day, maybe you spaced out when the popup happened

 
Flag Post

nope i had just started playing the game that day and got nothing its still stuck at 3/3. if i would have gotten reward it would either change to give me a new one today OR it would have – that like the other one that i managed to finish

 
Flag Post

G17 can’t change name. no matter what is typed the error message reads “Sorry, you cannot use this name as it may offend others.” Been stuck like this for the past 2 Galaxy Leaders.
Thank you

 
Flag Post

When rebuilding a ship design, unequipping/equipping a piece of equipment doesn’t adjust the time: it resets it completely.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by tnp999:

When rebuilding a ship design, unequipping/equipping a piece of equipment doesn’t adjust the time: it resets it completely.

And when normally building ships, increasing your build stat doesn’t lower the build time either.
If build time is proportionally increased when build stat is lowered, it should also proportionally decrease with a higher build stat.

 
Flag Post

why is my power,army,rank and resources include ore,energy,AP is blank?

 
Flag Post

Currently someone’s army is glitched past 1 billion or something…

 
Flag Post

I got bugged somehow, got insane army/power atm, not what I usually have. Any idea what happened? its 284 mill army, 305 mill power…weird

 
Flag Post

Back to normal again now :)

 
Flag Post

i have done all my refreshes to rear, and then they turn back to 800?! help..

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by weedfan:

i have done all my refreshes to rear, and then they turn back to 800?! help..

You were just off your rocker high bro.

 
Flag Post

I just got my planet 5, spent about 10 minutes doing various upgrades on it before I opened my tavern for the first time; when I did, I noticed the counter was at x0 and started at 20:00 when I first opened the tavern. Is it the case across the board that on a new planet, the tavern doesn’t start counting until you access it? If so, is this true for power plant/ore mine as well?

 
Flag Post

Thanks for the reports.

Originally posted by foma12:

G17 can’t change name. no matter what is typed the error message reads “Sorry, you cannot use this name as it may offend others.” Been stuck like this for the past 2 Galaxy Leaders.
Thank you

We found the bug that was causing this. It will be fixed in the next server patch.

Originally posted by tnp999:

When rebuilding a ship design, unequipping/equipping a piece of equipment doesn’t adjust the time: it resets it completely.

We weren’t able to reproduce this bug. Do you have screenshots or more detailed reproduction steps?

Originally posted by ShakK1:

why is my power,army,rank and resources include ore,energy,AP is blank?

Has it always been like this or did you recently update browser of flash plugin? Anyways, try clearing all your cache (choose from beginning of history and do not save favorite content), and then restart the browser to see if it’s fixed.

Originally posted by Myringz:

I got bugged somehow, got insane army/power atm, not what I usually have. Any idea what happened? its 284 mill army, 305 mill power…weird

Please send in a bug report (or send me a PM) with some additional information on what you did around the time this happend so we can patch up this bug (most likely just display bug).

Originally posted by Afakaz:

I just got my planet 5, spent about 10 minutes doing various upgrades on it before I opened my tavern for the first time; when I did, I noticed the counter was at x0 and started at 20:00 when I first opened the tavern. Is it the case across the board that on a new planet, the tavern doesn’t start counting until you access it? If so, is this true for power plant/ore mine as well?

I believe it’s specific to tavern. Basically, new tavern starts with no heroes and it triggers a refresh as soon as you enter for the first time to get you 4 heroes, then kick offs the timer. So the multiplier won’t aggregate until you have visited it once.

 
Flag Post

Playmage, the bug that myringz experienced was not just a display bug, he appeared with 1,4billion on the highscores, and hit 8m on a pillar, I believe in one hit.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Vinghiskhan:

Playmage, the bug that myringz experienced was not just a display bug, he appeared with 1,4billion on the highscores, and hit 8m on a pillar, I believe in one hit.

In game ranking list or Kongregate’s highscore?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by playmage:
Originally posted by Vinghiskhan:

Playmage, the bug that myringz experienced was not just a display bug, he appeared with 1,4billion on the highscores, and hit 8m on a pillar, I believe in one hit.

In game ranking list or Kongregate’s highscore?

In game.

 
Flag Post

I just got a new purple hero, Olga, with 109 com. When I give her or my builder, Beryl, a full complement of MS, my overall power rating does not change (it’s stuck at 99.505M). If I give those ships to any other hero that can use them, the power rating changes to what is correct.

Edit: by “does not change” I mean it’s the same as it would be if I gave the ships to the free hero with the highest com.

Edit 2: it appears now that Olga can use MS without giving me a bugged power rating. Beryl still can’t, though.

 
Flag Post

When my missle L31 upgrade finished I got a pop-up that said “Time Data Error”. When I clicked on the lab, it showed missle L30 as if the upgrade had been canceled. I refreshed the game, and it correctly showed missle L31 in my lab.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Tezaab:

I just got a new purple hero, Olga, with 109 com. When I give her or my builder, Beryl, a full complement of MS, my overall power rating does not change (it’s stuck at 99.505M). If I give those ships to any other hero that can use them, the power rating changes to what is correct.

Edit: by “does not change” I mean it’s the same as it would be if I gave the ships to the free hero with the highest com.

Edit 2: it appears now that Olga can use MS without giving me a bugged power rating. Beryl still can’t, though.

If your top 5 war heroes are not fully equipped with ships power ignores those and fits the ships in storage to your highest com heroes. What you described sounds like it’s working as intended to disrupt players equipping builders to farm less progressed individuals.

 
Flag Post

idk whenever i equip builders my power drops. On the other hand, equipping techies does nothing for me

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Koufuku:
Originally posted by Tezaab:

snip

If your top 5 war heroes are not fully equipped with ships power ignores those and fits the ships in storage to your highest com heroes. What you described sounds like it’s working as intended to disrupt players equipping builders to farm less progressed individuals.

The two heroes were fully equipped. Olga also has more com than a few old blues I have, and when I gave those blues ships, the power dropped just fine.

Anyway, it’s working for the war/com hero now, which is all that matters to me.