Forums Time World

Bugs and Glitches page 69

2508 posts

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

sorry for one of my Galaxy mates ranting in here, but there is reason behind him.
it was a pillar that got ruined, yes. i get it, it didn’t fall from damage. might be the first time it has ever happened, and, even in all that one of my friends benefited, g5. but i still believe there is right to complaining.
do i blame the system for letting this odd situation happen? yes, am i mad about it, not really however i do wish for compensation. not to me but all the galaxies who hit, wasted ap ships and time.
i doubt a galaxy ever merged while holding a pillar before, so this is truly a unique problem, however looking at what happened the pillar almost fell like normal, and we had clear galaxies who were in contention to earn both coupons and a pillar. if possible id like to see the galaxies which participated get some return for their time and efforts, or even just the players who hit (which excludes me entirely)
give the galaxies who would have clearly placed some coupons, make it either normal by rank or just dump some standard amount like 1000, or something. frankly, i don’t care what they get, or what i get, as long as you do something. this bug should not have happened, though i see it was likely unexpected and caught your team of programmers unaware. if somehow this happens again id be extremely disappointed.

Flag Post

well ill go w/ loki. but ur still full of it u tell me pillar didn’t fall from damage.

u get new line here

PLZ TELL ME HOW I CAN TAKE DOWN A PILLAR 0 DAMAGE

thank you

Flag Post

as for the other glitch, it has been here since i Started hitting pillars back around march, why is it still here?

power going down as you loose ships in pillars is important and altering to the game. it can be cruel and unfare to many players. ive personally witnessed where i have gone down to 1 mobile fortress and 1 mother ship and still read full power and faced a pvp opponent at the same level as when i started. because pillars fall too fast to do a full refresh, with anything less than the fastest internet, doing so would be nearly a 1/4 of the time a pillar is up to hit, becoming a detrimental setback to hitting. if your running a team hit on a pillar and you have that glitch of power not going down, you hurt yourself and team, but refresh will stop your galaxy from doing anything on a pillar forcing us to suck it up and hit anyhow or quit the pillar. this problem effects too much and has been here too long, someone needs to fix it. that is not an ultimatum, its a request, however i know many players who have left the game leave because of things like this that make them think the game is against the player too often. i don’t agree, but i don’t like seeing fuel to the fire especially as detrimental as this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by australopithecus:

well ill go w/ loki. but ur still full of it u tell me pillar didn’t fall from damage.

u get new line here

thank you

It didn’t fall due to damage, I know this for sure because it was orchestrated by someone I know who intentionally merged away the galaxy before the pillar fell to see what would happen as an experiment.

Flag Post

yes by a player named warax was it? or something close to your name. in any event, we are all clear on that. please actually read all comments up to this point on the subject you wish to lecture on. i clearly mentioned several times in my own post (first of mine on this page) that we know it was from the merge and not damage. also on the page prior at least 2 others said as much. we are here not to troll or mess with other player’s statements, but to bring forth the bugs on this game and either mention how to resolve it, or leave for playmage to see. please do not post again if you are simply going to comment on another players post without something not yet mentioned that HELPS the situation be resolved.

Originally posted by waraxe:

u get new line here

thank you

It didn’t fall due to damage, I know this for sure because it was orchestrated by someone I know who intentionally merged away the galaxy before the pillar fell to see what would happen as an experiment.

this has nothing useful added to this forum on any glitch that was not already mentioned numerous times.

Flag Post

hey waraxe. despite ur possible alts u fail to explain how it is possible to take down a pillar BY DOING 0 DAMAGE.

quit misdirection and say something substantial or go away. the tactics u are using dont prove point. all u did was appeal to authority. gj. if u have any logical bone in body u’ll know that is fail.

so again. HOW DO I TAKE DOWN PILLAR 0 DAMAGE

and yes waraxe…i’m smarter than u. sry. ;p

Flag Post

thot so bud. and bud =waraxe

Flag Post

hey waraxe. despite ur possible alts u fail to explain how it is possible to take down a pillar BY DOING 0 DAMAGE.

quit misdirection and say something substantial or go away. the tactics u are using dont prove point. all u did was appeal to authority. gj. if u have any logical bone in body u’ll know that is fail.

so again. HOW DO I TAKE DOWN PILLAR 0 DAMAGE

and yes waraxe…i’m smarter than u. sry. ;p

If you had bothered reading instead of ranting and complaining you’d realize the pillar was acquired on a first come, first serve basis after it was released due to the galaxy merge. How the galaxies that attacked the pillar ranked didn’t matter anymore.

Flag Post

Keep it clean, gentlemen. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lokigamer:

yes by a player named warax was it? or something close to your name. in any event, we are all clear on that. please actually read all comments up to this point on the subject you wish to lecture on. i clearly mentioned several times in my own post (first of mine on this page) that we know it was from the merge and not damage. also on the page prior at least 2 others said as much. we are here not to troll or mess with other player’s statements, but to bring forth the bugs on this game and either mention how to resolve it, or leave for playmage to see. please do not post again if you are simply going to comment on another players post without something not yet mentioned that HELPS the situation be resolved.

Originally posted by waraxe:

u get new line here

thank you

this has nothing useful added to this forum on any glitch that was not already mentioned numerous times.

Clearly you’re either:
A) Under some misunderstanding that “warax” is my alt, please do your research next time before jumping conclusions because I have stated multiple times that:

1- If I wanted to screw with you guys using an alt I would not name it after myself so as to distance myself from the actions of the alt, basic logic.

2- I don’t have the will to manage an alt let alone do a switch WHILE I’m hitting, if you looked at the pillar you would notice everyone above me for the most part does significantly more damage per run to the point that I believe I probably spent the most AP on that pillar which means I lost the most out of it. The possibility of that while merging off the galaxy is remote because I don’t use a mouse and instead did this by touchpad (though all you have is my word).

In the event that you don’t believe this, then we go to the second alternative, B: you’re simply being an ass (and selective too if I might add), because multiple times the same thing has been posted and I don’t see you complaining about a single one, so maybe try for consistency?

Now on the person who doesn’t understand what happens still.

Firstly, not my alt, see above. Stop being stupid please.

The galaxy was destroyed by the merge, simple. Also, maybe it’s best you understand what appeal to authority is, I was expecting you to realize that merging = no pillar holding galaxy, seems everyone else realized this.

Clearly trying to save face, keep trying.

Flag Post

A) Under some misunderstanding that “warax” is my alt, please do your research next time before jumping conclusions because I have stated multiple times that:

1- If I wanted to screw with you guys using an alt I would not name it after myself so as to distance myself from the actions of the alt, basic logic.

2- I don’t have the will to manage an alt let alone do a switch WHILE I’m hitting, if you looked at the pillar you would notice everyone above me for the most part does significantly more damage per run to the point that I believe I probably spent the most AP on that pillar which means I lost the most out of it. The possibility of that while merging off the galaxy is remote because I don’t use a mouse and instead did this by touchpad (though all you have is my word).

or maybe thats just what he wants you to think!
anyways to waste everyone whos curious and ignorants time warax said who he was on some TW forum so have fun with that.

Flag Post

well now there are 3 waraxe’s because the one i have friend ed as leader of g12 pmed me back ‘im not posting in the forums’, which ill admit i doubt is the case considering the friends and his history of actions seem to match up with the account that just called me an idiot, and a selective ass. you want to know why i called you out? i didn’t, i mentioned my own galaxy mate and his unfortunantly overblown repetitive comments, you posting afterwords and saying the same things doesn’t help and so i made a bigger point at the most recent example, you. grow up,. as for claiming you having an alt, i hinted at the possibility, but i was actually adding to this by saying what the name was for players to recognize. saying i accused you is a huge leap when there are tone=s of players with similar names. for example, i know loke, axoloki, neither are alts of me. i know 4 different players with panda in the name, so don’t be an even more selective ass to a guy with reasoning skills, cool your head and read.

WARAXE:

Clearly you’re either:

In the event that you don’t believe this, then we go to the second alternative, B: you’re simply being an ass (and selective too if I might add), because multiple times the same thing has been posted and I don’t see you complaining about a single one, so maybe try for consistency?

Now on the person who doesn’t understand what happens still.

Firstly, not my alt, see above. Stop being stupid please.

The galaxy was destroyed by the merge, simple. Also, maybe it’s best you understand what appeal to authority is, I was expecting you to realize that merging = no pillar holding galaxy, seems everyone else realized this.

Clearly trying to save face, keep trying.

-—————————
if you plan on accusing please be right. i was, you weren’t live with it grow up and drop it here, we have bigger things to talk about on a forum meant to improve the game.
now if you want me to say you have an alt, then you being defensive at the lightest consideration when no body cares, that is what id jump at. but no i do not think that is your alt, if you have any, i just gave a name to the player who caused our whole conversation.

Flag Post

I had 2 level 56 heroes that gained a level and I didn’t spend the points. A week later I looked to assign the points and they were not there. I am 99% sure I never assigned them.

Flag Post

All i did, was giving an explaination as to what had happen. Regarding the power not dropping, I offer a temp solution. So, that you don’t have to “willingly” be a dumbass and keep hitting when your Power did not drop due to the losses of reserved. WE all know it wasn’t fixed. So, try to coop with the situation BE DAMN!

You don’t need to refresh for the game to reset you to the proper power. It takes a few second, to do the following; Re-assign your army and or changing equipement. It will set your power to the proper ratio with your army.

———

Bkb24, since you are not 100% certain if you have assigned those point yourself…it maybe a lapse of memories. Happen to me before. If you feel that the unassigned point is lost, you could do a simple calcuation and see if the point was assigned or not.

Flag Post

Understand that’s why I wrote my post with the two potential interpretations to address the off-chance that:
“yes by a player named warax was it? or something close to your name.” was not a hint that warax was me.

I responded to you saying that it wasn’t my alt, nothing more.

The fact that you singled me out as being redundant hinted at me that there’s likely some imperative for you to jump out which is why I operated on that assumption for possibility A, but possibility B is that you’re just being a selective hypocrite because plenty of people reposted the same thing with only one person being called out for it.

Also, IKEONI is correct, you can drop your power by modifying equipments or whatever that readjusts your power score. Although, I have had targets change appropriately when dropping in power.

Flag Post

the small boxes at the top of the game screen that are supposed to show how many resources i control, (ore/credits/energy are empty and not showing any numbers for me to tell how much i have. it still has the countdown for the AP when i mouse over that one, but the box itself doesnt have anything showing.

Flag Post

so playmage. perhaps u fixed my other issue but this one is more upsetting. I’d also like to apologize for getting too pissed off and spamming my own self. So.

what is up w/ these alt galaxies claiming pillars lately? why are you allowing this to happen? is ur dupe acct algorithm that broken or do you just not care? perhaps just look at acct names too…it isn’t coincidental…not to mention who captured nm today… hmmmpfff, hmmmpfff.

so why would they do this? well easy win pvp at last pillar hits for low ap is one reason, also ability to place higher w/ low ap for doing. look at ur data and tell me i’m wrong.

on another note, that i’ve ever been made aware of, pillars can’t fall by no damage. they can be claimed w/o doing any obv… that isn’t the same thing tho.

so fix ur game. i have only played 6 mnths but never seen this before. i’m not a big golder but if i were i would no longer be. the most important premise of spending on a game is that it remains “fair” thereby u get an advantage from spending money. you have a serious problem w/ that at the moment and i suggest you fix it for your own sake.

thanks.

Flag Post

At some point I seem to have had a few of my skill cards go from level 2 (green star) back to level 1. I don’t know when this happened but I definitely just noticed it now.

Flag Post

so playmage. perhaps u fixed my other issue but this one is more upsetting. I’d also like to apologize for getting too pissed off and spamming my own self. So.

what is up w/ these alt galaxies claiming pillars lately? why are you allowing this to happen? is ur dupe acct algorithm that broken or do you just not care? perhaps just look at acct names too…it isn’t coincidental…not to mention who captured nm today… hmmmpfff, hmmmpfff.

so why would they do this? well easy win pvp at last pillar hits for low ap is one reason, also ability to place higher w/ low ap for doing. look at ur data and tell me i’m wrong.

on another note, that i’ve ever been made aware of, pillars can’t fall by no damage. they can be claimed w/o doing any obv… that isn’t the same thing tho.

so fix ur game. i have only played 6 mnths but never seen this before. i’m not a big golder but if i were i would no longer be. the most important premise of spending on a game is that it remains “fair” thereby u get an advantage from spending money. you have a serious problem w/ that at the moment and i suggest you fix it for your own sake.

thanks.

stupidest most uneducated bullcrap I’ve ever had the displeasure to read on these forums to date

1) If those that actually DO attack a pillar can’t claim, should it then never be claimed? You sir are an idiot. If a pillar is available ANYONE can claim it. Don’t be butthurt because your galaxy was too lazy to pay attention or even raid. Not sure what galaxy you are and honestly don’t care cause it doesn’t matter

2) you are complaining that there’s an easy pillar? Seriously? I mean, people complain about pillars being too tough but you are complaining about a pillar being too easy? Seriously WOW! Just a heads up, all pillars are easy to the top galaxies. You just power match and you don’t lose PVP’s, most of the time. Read #1: If you are too stupid or too lazy to do even 1 damage to a pillar or even claim an empty pillar, you SERIOUSLY only have to click the claim button, then don’t be butthurt over those that did.

3) Pillars fall by no damage? This brings me to my next point: Don’t smoke crack!

4) You aren’t a golder but if you were you wouldn’t be? WOW! Big threat there. Seriously, stfu

Please, PELASE go back to Call of Gods

Flag Post

perhaps just look at acct names too

I hope you’re not suggesting something stupid. Oh wait.