Forums Time World

Bugs and Glitches page 72

2531 posts

Flag Post

The problem is with high enough hit skills it really doesn’t matter and most players have been operating under the margin that the dodge skill is separate from the device, something I believe is true given the nature of ‘proccing’. This means that the overall damage yield of Biochem, once pushed into a safe zone will be superior. Unlike boosting attack, boosting accuracy doesn’t give you more damage past a certain point which is the entire problem of it. Say biochem operated at 50% accuracy for 500 damage while missiles operated at 100% accuracy for 300 damage, while missiles seems better, the ability to boost accuracy to huge amounts means this ultimately doesn’t matter and only damage factors come into play.

Flag Post

Seems like weapon stats for lvl 30 and 30+ weapons have been modified, but not reflected in the patch notes.

Flag Post
Originally posted by playmage:
Originally posted by dirtyer:
Originally posted by playmage:

It looks when we added tech skills 31-35, level progression data for level 30+ techs was based off old un-tweaked level 1-30 values thus resulting in unbalancing jumps and and slightly weaker alcon/veeren and slightly stronger human/mu weapons. This should be fixed soon once we might a slightly adjustments for level 30+ techs skills based on correct values and rebalance the racial weapons.

balanced? trolling now pm???

like bio L30 is much better then missiles L31… ye strange you call it more balanced.. couse l32 missiles were 1% better att then bio L30 how balanced can L35 missiles and L35 bio be when they so way off now?

Multiply attack by accuracy and you will find that biochem weapon tech still has lowest damage yield for same tech levels, with their lethality bonus to offset that. Yes, you can use tech/skills to boost accuracy to over 100%, but the opponent can also use tech/skill to reduce it the same way.

There is no skill to reduce accuracy directly, as the “Dodge Skill” is to completely avoid an attack, not taking into account their To-Hit chance.
Therefore, accuracy is not reduced by a skill in the same way.

Flag Post

hey at least now we actually can occasionaly get our skills ]upgraded :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vidkid88:

Some things should be kept within limits.

Flag Post

The Dodge tech reduces accuracy of enemy, The Dodge Skill is of its own accord. So yes you can lower the chance of someone hitting out that doesn’t involve a separate proc

Flag Post
Originally posted by boredpoo:

Seems like weapon stats for lvl 30 and 30+ weapons have been modified, but not reflected in the patch notes.

Yea Bio is now rly deadly with this new leth :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by averycardoza:

The Dodge tech reduces accuracy of enemy, The Dodge Skill is of its own accord. So yes you can lower the chance of someone hitting out that doesn’t involve a separate proc

Key word is by a skill. The devices scale linearly meaning provided we run the assumption everyone runs the target device and establish base weapon target % + hit skill % exceeds 100, then we arrive at the conclusion dodge being run defensively is absolutely useless. Sure, not everyone runs target but a large majority do.

Flag Post

Why did missles lose accuracy? They already sucked enough..

Flag Post
Originally posted by waraxe:
Originally posted by Vidkid88:

Some things should be kept within limits.

oh yes ;) but me like :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by hatemakingnames:

missiles good :) L32 263% att :P
bio L30 275% got a bit more after update ;) seems fair couse missiles dont miss xp lol still need target not 2 miss… so same settup as with bio.. target attup lethdef speed.. ye gotta love those useless missiles ;) 2 lvl`s up still 12% less damage and wot if my targets have missile def? ye 40%++ damage reduction… seems legit remove limits on tech couse you make 1 rase so damn good we dont stand a chance… and ye those bios murder a bunch ms… missilse you lucky too kill 1… fair… ye couse missiles dont miss right?
wtf pm??
you fix 1 problem and then go around and troll me…. fuk u… did i hit a nerve with my tread
looks like like i did ;) hehe well hehe i made a choice before you came with update and seems much easyer now :P so ty pm you troll ^^

Flag Post

Institutionalized racism.

Flag Post

+1

Flag Post
Originally posted by dirtyer:

+1

+6?

Flag Post

Cannot believe my missile tech was lowered in strength. It has taken me months to get just a few levels up, and then you lower it? Being diligent in my tech upgrades was one of my only chances to compete against some of these high powered foes. And with no word at all? Bah. I have been a loyal player for over a year, despite the minimal updates, little new content, and no word on future changes, and now you decided to take away some of what i’ve worked for? Please, playmage, do us a favor and let us know what you plan to change in the future, because as this game seemingly is running out of steam, you need to keep the loyal long-term players interested, not take away what they’ve worked so long to achieve.

Flag Post

Yeah as probably one of the weakest players ever… my missile tech actually did something in fights!!!! now it doesnt :(

Flag Post

Yeah missle was the worst weapon even before this change. Anyone can add “Hit” skill to their heroes and “target” to their ships to make accuracy meaningless. Bio has always been the best.

Flag Post

Only reason i use missile is just because its my race weapon and i can get it above 30…. i dont even know if it would be better than bio 30 if my missile was at 35!!! i mean really :(

Flag Post

Yeah missle was the worst weapon even before this change. Anyone can add “Hit” skill to their heroes and “target” to their ships to make accuracy meaningless. Bio has always been the best.

Missile player could replace the “hit” skill or the “target” device to this heroes/fleet if they feel the that way. Since Missile is so so accuracy, make up for it lack of firepower or Lethality with other skill/device. Its all IM sayin.

Flag Post

Is Rex glitched? Seems Rex always take extra dmg per hit. Please look into this. Thanks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fibreking:

Is Rex glitched? Seems Rex always take extra dmg per hit. Please look into this. Thanks.

gonna need more details on this, is quite vague at this point.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Neokryton:

Missile player could replace the “hit” skill or the “target” device to this heroes/fleet if they feel the that way. Since Missile is so so accuracy, make up for it lack of firepower or Lethality with other skill/device. Its all IM sayin.

if they didnt miss so damn much with no target ye shure… but when they miss with targetL30 on build and hit4+ on heros..
well remove racial bull shait…. and you will se all going bio… couse with target and hit on heros they miss just a bit more then missiles… and missiles dont kill ships… leth like 0…

Flag Post

We have been monitoring for a few days now and have kept track of ap used to see individual avg dmgs on various pillars. Avg dmg were quite consistent among all pillars except for Rex. Individuals constantly had higher avg dmgs per hit on Rex. Pretty sure Rex takes 30-50% more dmg than other pillars for some reason. I hope this can be looked at and fixed.

Flag Post

We have been monitoring for a few days now and have kept track of ap used to see individual avg dmgs on various pillars. Avg dmg were quite consistent among all pillars except for Rex. Individuals constantly had higher avg dmgs per hit on Rex. Pretty sure Rex takes 30-50% more dmg than other pillars for some reason. I hope this can be looked at and fixed.

I see, i assume that all player is in the same number of team. IE, if they in a 3 man team, they are also doing the same for all other pillar as well, including their power/army ratio. But the 30-50% is pretty hard data. I had heard members saying, they do more damage on certain pillar than other as well. Since skill proc/shifting power might have something to do with it. So, i brush it aside. Maybe there is something into this.

Flag Post

missle+hit has much worse accuracy than bio+target