Forums Time World

How do you add friends? One may ask

7 posts

Flag Post

Well this seems to be the MOST commonly asked question here in Time world.

So I will tell you how you add friends.

You can click on the player in the galaxy menu, and simply hit “Add friend” for the player you wish to add.

Or you can take the longer route.
-There is a little man silhouette bottom left of the chat box. When you click it a little box pops up that says “Friends” at the top of that box.
-Click “Friends”
-At the bottom of the window that pops up there is an ADD FRIEND box that you can type in.
-Type the name of the person you wish to friend. Click “enter”

Now you know how to add friends. Please, if anyone asks, link them to this thread.

Flag Post

Maybe some recognize me (KuroSetsuna29) but here is what I always posted too =)

To Add Friend: click on the buddy icon near chat, next to where you type, then friend button (See 213.174.142.26/image/9ubmcw03r/ )

Flag Post

Furthermore, I might add, linking your “add friends” link in the GAME specific chat box will not help. That is only for new members who have never played the game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LordShoe:

Furthermore, I might add, linking your “add friends” link in the GAME specific chat box will not help. That is only for new members who have never played the game.

wish it was noted somewhere that the ingame link is for friends outside of the game that aren’t yet playing. Too many people associate the link with the ingame friends counter for hero slots way too easily.

Flag Post
Originally posted by nvillian1:
Originally posted by LordShoe:

wish it was noted somewhere that the ingame link is for friends outside of the game that aren’t yet playing. Too many people associate the link with the ingame friends counter for hero slots way too easily.

Indeed, we’ve all been plagued by new players thinking the game chat box is the place to misplace their referral link.

Flag Post

Please, let this be stickied for everyone who does not know these 2 good facts.

Flag Post

add this guy: http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/luke58

there. you just added a good friend :)