Forums Time World

Christmas Event

11 posts

Flag Post

This thread is meant to discuss possible Christmas event stuff. Feel free to post any ideas and hopefully it will be read by developers. I am also hoping that playmage will respond and let us know what, if anything, we have to look forward to for possible event and, also, for future updates and mechanic changes. Some of the TW community is thinking that this game is becoming stagnant, and tho i still am addicted to timers and pillars and such, many top players will be leaving soon for greener pastures, if they haven’t already, so i consider this thread a good opportunity for playmage to reinstill a little faith in it’s players. :)

Flag Post

Sanitized. :)

Flag Post

i doubt playmage will reply but hope he does so we will know what fun awaits us:)

Flag Post

We had a Christmas event last year (for those who remember it) and this year might be similar. We probably boost the difficulty of the snowman boss and add a stronger tier of xmas coupon gear than last year.

Flag Post
Originally posted by playmage:

We had a Christmas event last year (for those who remember it) and this year might be similar. We probably boost the difficulty of the snowman boss and add a stronger tier of xmas coupon gear than last year.

Yay!!! even more greeny to through at the garbage!!!

Flag Post

if only the christmas items would cost as much as they did last year :P

Flag Post

I still have some of those original equips that only cost like 10k coupons lol

Flag Post

Yay, more useless junk from PM. Would prefer a nice hand knitted scarf I think.

Flag Post
Originally posted by anmit:

Yay, more useless junk from PM. Would prefer a nice hand knitted scarf I think.

What’s bad about a nice hand knitted scarf?

Flag Post

Grandma’s sweaters?

Flag Post

I want snowman’s treasure in gold…. for defeating him… :D