[Sacred Seasons 2 MMORPG] Blocking People

8 posts

Flag Post

How do you block people? Is there a way to do this so that people will stop following you or stop clicking on you for PvP. It’s very annoying.

If there is no way to block, I suggest that this option should be available to all.

Flag Post

Not that I know of. If people are spamming you, talk to a mod. theyll fix it.

Flag Post

We desperately need this. Quite frankly, I am never ever going to accept a PvP request and yet I still have to get hit with a ton of them every day. It is annoying as heck.

Flag Post

Oh hey, we actually do have this under Options now. I could swear that wasn’t there last I looked. Absolutely awesome, now I can block friend requests from people I’ve never talked to also!

Flag Post

Dude we really need that kind of feature because there’s a troll named “TheDarkKight” who started to follow me and now whenever I’m online he’ll go into the same chat room as me and start trolling. He even uses his fake troll accounts a long with that to try and get people against me. We definitely need this kind of feature!

Flag Post

Rpoman, you necro’d a thread from 2 years ago to say a feature needs to be added that already exists…
PvP request block is under options, and you can mute players either by typing
/mute playername
or clicking Mute on the player data window.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator