[Fantasy Online] lockpicks?

30 posts

Flag Post

there is a quest that requires you to have a lock-pick, lock-picks require gems and gems require kreds, kreds require cash. i can understand gem items and abilities, but are you actually making people pay to do the quests in your game?
making people pay real money for an item that is needed in your game is ridiculous, i understand you need money but if you make a free game it has to actually be free.

Flag Post

Lockpicks can be purchased in the market for around 20k gp, either a bit lower or a bit higher. Even if it wasn’t in the market, who says that you have to purchase a lockpick? None of the quests are compulsory, it isn’t as though any of the lockpick quests unlock areas otherwise inaccessible. Gamer has to cover server and development costs, so he has to charge for some content or else he’ll be at a deficit.

Flag Post

two quests need you to have the lockpick, that makes it a quest item, not a special item. special items are items like the hats and the space marine armor.

Flag Post

I realize that it’s a quest item, but as I said before, every single quest in this game has so far been optional. However, if you want to be a completionist, then you can either do offers for the lockpick or purchase it in the market.

Flag Post

that’s what i’m currently doing, although the prices for the lockpicks are outrageously high, and i don’t have any money going to the free game site i call kongregate. if you like doing quests like i do you will see that there isn’t much to do untill lvl 16, other than lvl and try to get a lockpick, to do the quests that require the lockpick.

Flag Post

hmm well i got a lockpick around 2 days ago for about 17k and if you still need one I can sell you mine for around 1k <——— is possible but you can just sell stuff in the market in crab coast and people buy it but make sure you have the price a little high and it is a very very useful item example:strong weapons that require good stats so if you can sell something like that you will get a lockpick in no time… JohnnyVega helped me get the money i needed and that made me happy…A LOT so do my suggestion just don’t ask JohnnyVega for money

Flag Post

i am selling any of the good weaponry i find in the market as i level on skeles, i currently only gained around 7k, but with the money i am getting from the kills i should have one in a few days, but my problem is that i hate just fighting things, i like having an expectation when i get something, or seeing that number and thinking i’m going to get a sweet reward, but i don’t want to pay 23.33k for something that i believe should sell around 1k on a shop on pirate island.

Flag Post

i would also like to add that i like having the quest reward in mind to distract me from the mass of leet speaking 12 year olds flaming each other in the chat, unlike when i’m not talking to someone else doing the same quest as me.

Flag Post

Well, I have a bottomless pit of gems, so I’m fine. But honestly, you get some great rewards from the quests, so the lockpick is a great buy.

Flag Post

Do Surveys > Get Kreds > Buy Lockpick.

Seriously, some of the offers are effortless ways of getting Gems. I cash in like 12 gems a day from them ._."

Flag Post

not than many surveys want to hear from 14 year old kids with a middle school education…

Flag Post

Kill monsters 11 levels below you. They die fast, and they don’t give exp. However, they give gold. Do that until you get 20k.

Flag Post
Originally posted by iCraznn:

Kill monsters 11 levels below you. They die fast, and they don’t give exp. However, they give gold. Do that until you get 20k.

yah but some of us arent in the 17-20 range

Flag Post

When I was level 14-16, at ~50% rest, I would go to the Dwarf Skeles and kill them repeatedly. They died within a second and they had good drops. Not only that, but the NPC shop was right beside their spawn points, so I could run back and forth when my inventory filled up. ~3k every 10minutes

Flag Post

i reccomend doing 100 monster quests with noobs, then going to pirate island and killing arches.

Flag Post

at level 17, i kill skelechops and skele elites for drops, then selling the drops.
very effective.

Flag Post

i kill skeleguards and sell the loot to stores, and the crusader shields to the market

Flag Post

i got the lockpick with some major help from someone named rebecca

Flag Post

you guys just need to take a chill pill its not that hard to get a lockpick i have like 3 why because i did surveys like this very intelligent man unlike u poor fools. i lied about my age yeah they don’t care u may get a few emails confirm them then get your kreds buy gems then buy the lockpick and stop complaining. _ simple as that.

Seriously, some of the offers are effortless ways of getting Gems. I cash in like 12 gems a day from them ._."

Flag Post
Originally posted by grognak_135:

you guys just need to take a chill pill its not that hard to get a lockpick i have like 3 why because i did surveys like this very intelligent man unlike u poor fools. i lied about my age yeah they don’t care u may get a few emails confirm them then get your kreds buy gems then buy the lockpick and stop complaining. _ simple as that.

Good job posting in a 2 year old thread, this just confuses other people..

Flag Post

i will just buy lockpick in player markeet so you could too. topic done.

Flag Post

when you log in and you loot the gift you would possibly get gems i got 5 gems on that then 5 gems on the starter quest

Flag Post
Originally posted by kyosky1:

when you log in and you loot the gift you would possibly get gems i got 5 gems on that then 5 gems on the starter quest

Originally posted by buzzthetoygod:

i will just buy lockpick in player markeet so you could too. topic done.

Guys,this topic is over 2 years old.Back there there’s no Daily Present

Flag Post

1:Go to Face Book
2: Turn your acc off
3: Come to Kongregate
4: Get lots of money
5: buy lockpick
6: Stop whinning
7: Topic done

Flag Post

So much necro.