[Unnamed Multiplayer Artillery Game, Open Alpha Test] Lets show them wat we got important thread please read

62 posts

Flag Post

Guys I’m pretty mad because on umag most people seem to treat the CS’s like gods and think they r the only good players i don’t think so and i know other people who agree that they r not the only people that know what they are doing now i think that the only way to change that is

1. WE NEED A KONGREGATE CLAN THAT IS ACTUALLY GOOD UNLIKE THE RE’S
2.WE NEED PRO MEMBER THAT CARE ABOUT KONG AND WANT TO MAKE A STATEMENT

3.We need a leader a co leader
4. We desperately need a few member that think they r good to help get this plan off the ground

5. last but not least the name we have cs for Candy Stand Now we need KG’s FOR KONGREGATES WE HAVE SEPNT PLENTY OF TIME BEING TRAMPLED ON BY CANDIES WE GOT TO DO THIS AND WE HAVE TO DO IT SOON IF YOU WANT TO BE PART OF KONGS TRIUMPH ITS EASY PUT YOUR NAME BELLOW AND YOUR LEVEL IT DOESNT MATTER IF UR A NEWBIE AND U LOVE KONG WE WILL TAKE YOU ANYWAYS SO DONT BE AFRAID FOR ONCE WE CAN TAKE ON THE CS AS A TEAM!

GO KONG! names VVVVV

Flag Post

I’m not too bad, but there’s no way to keep our rankings and put “KG” in front of our name. We’d have to start a new account.

Flag Post

thats where you are wrong :) i think i may be able to work a loop hole around that

Flag Post

I’m in if you can keep my stats.

Flag Post

hay man i got a clan alrdy but i jst havnt advertised it a bunch yet

Flag Post

i dnt hav nothing against cs but im in

Flag Post

Guys dont worry about stats i am working on that right now u WILL be able to keep them

Flag Post

1. Bananamanna ( KG )
2.L3gion ( kg )
3. Kannon di carpo ( kg)
4. Doomslayer ( kg )

Flag Post

Well Candystand was the sponsor, so it makes sense that they get preferential treatment. Kong didn’t fork over a bunch of cash.

This entire thing is just like the SuperGuests, and the GuestHunters. It doesn’t work, just a trollfest for about 1 week before it gets old.

Flag Post
Originally posted by chesshawk:

Well Candystand was the sponsor, so it makes sense that they get preferential treatment. Kong didn’t fork over a bunch of cash.

This entire thing is just like the SuperGuests, and the GuestHunters. It doesn’t work, just a trollfest for about 1 week before it gets old.

True that. If this gets popular and you get 20+ active members, you have my assistance.

Flag Post

I prefer to stay an outlaw, sorry.

Flag Post

closed thread

Flag Post

back open

Flag Post
Originally posted by bananamanna:

closed thread

back open

Thought you were going to quit UMAG?

Flag Post

id like to establish this first

Flag Post

im in manna out me down

Flag Post

OK im in

Flag Post

im in

Flag Post

LETS DO IT

Flag Post

new list! DOOMSLAYER,Bananaslostbro, JUNEs,dannyboy,l3gion,kannondicarpio

Flag Post

GO KONG! names VVVVV NAMES!!!!!

Flag Post

ummmmmmmm

Flag Post
Originally posted by PlatnumWolf:

ummmmmmmm

awkward

Flag Post

Guys I’m pretty mad because on umag most people seem to treat the CS’s like gods and think they r the only good players i don’t think so and i know other people who agree that they r not the only people that know what they are doing now i think that the only way to change that is

1. WE NEED A KONGREGATE CLAN THAT IS ACTUALLY GOOD UNLIKE THE RE’S
dude last week you was asking me wen i was gonna have you transferd to the “CS”…………oh god dare i say it yes CS!
2.WE NEED PRO MEMBER THAT CARE ABOUT KONG AND WANT TO MAKE A STATEMENT

3.We need a leader a co leader
4. We desperately need a few member that think they r good to help get this plan off the ground

5. last but not least the name we have cs for Candy Stand Now we need KG’s FOR KONGREGATES WE HAVE SEPNT PLENTY OF TIME BEING TRAMPLED ON BY CANDIES WE GOT TO DO THIS AND WE HAVE TO DO IT SOON IF YOU WANT TO BE PART OF KONGS TRIUMPH ITS EASY PUT YOUR NAME BELLOW AND YOUR LEVEL IT DOESNT MATTER IF UR A NEWBIE AND U LOVE KONG WE WILL TAKE YOU ANYWAYS SO DONT BE AFRAID FOR ONCE WE CAN TAKE ON THE CS AS A TEAM!

GO KONG! names VVVVV

Flag Post

last week you asked me wen i was gonna have you transferd to …. dare i say it “CS” bandwagon ppl get on my nerves