[Fantasy Online] Get Free Gems! (locked)

47 posts

Flag Post

When you do surveys you can get kreds, here’s what you do-

-Go over home under the big words KONGREGATE and click ‘’Get Kreds’’

-When you are there click on Fund your account

-After that click on get free kreds then to any survey and you will get a 4 out of 10 chance of getting kreds!

Use this it can be very helpful, I’ve gotten 22 kreds off this!

Flag Post

well, wasting 30 minutes answering questions to find out you don’t apply for the survey is kind of stupid, frustrateing,and makes you mad at kong, the game, family, friends, your dog, and the provider…

Flag Post

If you know what you are doing, the surveys are nice ways to get kreds.

First, put in phony info. I put in as a phone number I know is impossible, fake name, blablabla. Also, use a dummy email address that is meant for spam.

Second, skip everything. Seriously, everything. Except for the first page after the survey/stupid quiz, you should be able to skip every questionnaire.

Third, when you get a huge list of yes/no questions, here is what you do. Click yes on the first one, then press tab twice and press enter, and keep hitting tab twice then enter. This lets you quickly fill out those.

Skip any offers you are given. Every offer is skippable, even if it is hidden. If you skip enough, you get to the results. You will get to the results every time, as well. (also, it helpts to screenshot the results page. If you do not get kreds within half an hour, you can send in that screenshot as evidence and get your kreds)

If you do it this way, it takes at max about 10 minutes to get 15-30 kreds, which translates to 15-30 gems a minute. Seeing as you can trade 10 gems to 15k gold, this is a crazy way to get massive amounts of money.

Flag Post

Do I have to take a screen shot or can I just copy the email?

Flag Post

Do you need to live in the US? Cos it always says: “There are no surveys available.”

Flag Post

Sometimes there are just no surveys avalible for u because they match you u with surveys and no you dont have to take a screenshot

Flag Post
Originally posted by Idyll:

First, put in phony info. I put in as a phone number I know is impossible, fake name, blablabla. Also, use a dummy email address that is meant for spam.

Second, skip everything. Seriously, everything. Except for the first page after the survey/stupid quiz, you should be able to skip every questionnaire.

Third, when you get a huge list of yes/no questions, here is what you do. Click yes on the first one, then press tab twice and press enter, and keep hitting tab twice then enter. This lets you quickly fill out those.

Skip any offers you are given. Every offer is skippable, even if it is hidden. If you skip enough, you get to the results. You will get to the results every time, as well. (also, it helpts to screenshot the results page. If you do not get kreds within half an hour, you can send in that screenshot as evidence and get your kreds)

If you do it this way, it takes at max about 10 minutes to get 15-30 kreds, which translates to 15-30 gems a minute. Seeing as you can trade 10 gems to 15k gold, this is a crazy way to get massive amounts of money.

See but Idyll they are looking for a first lass american so most of this wound’t work!

Flag Post

I didn’t know it was only available to Americans. Oh well, for us yanks, it works great.

And no, you dont NEED to take a screenshot, but a lot of the time it wont report that you got to the results page of the stupid quiz thing. Take a screenshot and you can show their support that you did indeed do it.

Flag Post

I don’t know if spending thirty minutes to get $1 worth of Kreds is worth anyone’s time.

Flag Post

well actually 15 kreds translates into about 0 gems, seeing as the lowest you can go is 20. any way, i’m done with this kred stuff, i downloaded mozilla firefox on my mac, to download a bunch of stupid coupons on a toolbar for a lousy 12 kreds, i got nothing, i sent a message asking if the fact that it wasn’t my main browser had anything to do about it a week ago, still no reply and still no kreds, so now i’m pissed and i’m deleting firefox, the toolbar and i’m not giving any kreds to anyone because none of them work at all.

Flag Post

I did around 10 surveys yesterday and only 4 of them gave me a total of 34 kreds, woot, now i can get into that dang cave!

Flag Post

I told u it would work!
my friend got 9 kreds of it!

Flag Post
Originally posted by BurningMage321:

I told u it would work!
my friend got 9 kreds of it!

u mean off it like duhhh

Flag Post

o and im his friend 2…. :)

Flag Post

do survey of the day they give around 20 kreds

Flag Post

dude, it checks if phone number is correct so u need a real number

Flag Post
Originally posted by vidgamekid84:

I don’t know if spending thirty minutes to get $1 worth of Kreds is worth anyone’s time.

Dont take the survey of the day go under free

Flag Post
Originally posted by mar11031:

do survey of the day they give around 20 kreds

Yes but it never gives u the kreds

Flag Post

I already got 6 kreds within five minutes of doing two surveys. I don’t know what you guys are talking about.

Flag Post

its hard because they disqualify u if u dont match what they want to hear

Flag Post
Originally posted by jlee123:

its hard because they disqualify u if u dont match what they want to hear

That’s why you lie.

Flag Post

Flag Post

i been given 1 question and got no kreds how silly

Flag Post

lolol. 5 kreds isnt alot. and 4/10 surveys success sucks. i havent got anything from my surveys

Flag Post

hey guys,the better surveys r for usa or england ppl,so if u live in another country,just use a proxy :D it works for a lot of ppl,not for me,dont know why T_T danm u firefox or computer,dont rly know who have the fault yet xD