[Unnamed Multiplayer Artillery Game, Open Alpha Test] KG

22 posts

Flag Post

Hey guys ive started a new clan called KG standing for KG of course. any thoughts on how i should run it…or recruit people?

Flag Post

Yea just make it a team that helps CS cuz righ tnow almost everyone is against them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by KG_TrojanHorse:

Hey guys ive started a new clan called KG standing for KG of course. any thoughts on how i should run it…or recruit people?

hmm and how bout ask good people whove wanted to be CS if your going to be allies with CS…

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZHawk:

hmm and how bout ask good people whove wanted to be CS if your going to be allies with CS…

Yeaaa i think thats good idea cuz these websites are like the best 2 umag websites. i know theres alot of conflict between candystand and kongregate, but i still think we should be freinds because of the great game we have in common.

Flag Post

But dude what about ur account ur oon now mines is good and dont wanna leave it so im a under cover KG OKAY

Flag Post

THISA WAS MY IDEA I ALREAYD HAVE A THREAS AND STARTED BEFORE DELETE THIS THREAD I HAVE A CLAN CALLED KGK ALREADY IT IS CALLED LETS SO THEM WHAT WE GOT U CAN BRING YOUR MEMBER TO MY CLAN AND U CAN BE CO LEADER http://www.kongregate.com/forums/30/topics/103623?page=2#posts-2389605

Flag Post

manna this is for allies with the cs we are a kong clan tired of everyone praising cs’s

Flag Post

Yea I got you Danny and banna I’ve never seen that clan before I started it. So you might e started it but I’ve been playing for a while on different accounts and I haven’t seen a single KG so you didn’t care about so I started my own kg clan and o actually care about it I am leadernow because obviously you don’t even car enough about it to write a reply on your kg account so just leave your negativeness outside.

Flag Post

And lost bro nobody really paraises cs everybody hates them. So we are here to help because they are not the best liked. Yes kong is a better site but still they are nice people a cs outside of their name doesn’t make them bad .

Flag Post
Originally posted by banannaslostbro:

manna this is for allies with the cs we are a kong clan tired of everyone praising cs’s

Yea I’m with trojan on both lol

Yeah I got you Danny and banna I’ve never seen that clan before I started it. So you might e started it but I’ve been playing for a while on different accounts and I haven’t seen a single KG so you didn’t care about so I started my own kg clan and o actually care about it I am leadernow because obviously you don’t even car enough about it to write a reply on your kg account so just leave your negativeness outside.

Flag Post

And lost bro nobody really paraises cs everybody hates them. So we are here to help because they are not the best liked. Yes kong is a better site but still they are nice people a cs outside of their name doesn’t make them bad .

. Yup the cs are really hated right now

Flag Post

But they aren’t bad cause backwhen they were not cs they were probably laying on kong just like the rest of us….

Flag Post

Yeah i do like the Cs but how many members do u have? 2? what im thinking is we should cvombine the clan it would be 10 X more powerful

Flag Post

Well I’ve played with u before u just don’t know and never seen you on your kg name… And I have like 6 or7 people sooooo how manny u have

Flag Post

about 11
and the reason no kg’s is im trying to let them keep stats and become kg it isnt easy i want them to not have to make brand new account so i have been talking with zworp and obviously it takes awhile for an adjustment like that. so please stop brining up the fact that u dont see KG’s Because i am working harder than u for my members to make sure my lvl 40 + players dont need to start brand new

Flag Post

Well guess what I am talking with him too… Soo we are probably working the same amount

Flag Post

KG shut the hell up or i get mad WE ALL KNOW WHAT I DO WHEN I GET MAD . I maybe be quiet and silly but you dont know me NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW ME Just let me do what i want so dont tell me what i wanna do adn hav to because YOU KNOW WHAT IM COOKING DONT ASK ME .

Flag Post

dannyboy kg said you COULD be a undercover KG

Flag Post

This is just probably another one of those " lasts for 3 weeks" clan

Flag Post

IDK all those other clans were just made up clans but CS and KG are based of a website. CS has made it far and KG is based of a website too. So mybe maybe not.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZHawk:

IDK all those other clans were just made up clans but CS and KG are based of a website. CS has made it far and KG is based of a website too. So mybe maybe not.

Yea thats one of the things KG and CS have in common.

Flag Post

your a bitch i started this when it took forever to transfer my account to candystand