wat is the best game ever have u played? page 3

91 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by THENICKRULZ2:

what about your favourite game you have played on Kongregate?

I like RedShift : Rise through the ranks of the Blackwing Mercenary corporation in this Sci-fi MMORPG. Upgrade your ship, earn new equipment and fight over realtime territory to become the most dominant pilot in Redshift!

Flag Post

BeGone:Guerra
It can be found here:
http://bit.ly/nplay1

Flag Post

I was glad to see someone say Neverwinter Nights. The first one was simply amazing for it’s time. And the Aurora Toolkit is simply amazing. Also, there are still Persistent Worlds up and running for it! The community really made something great out of that game.

If you enjoy playing multi-player, and more so, if you enjoy Roleplay. You HAVE to grab up Neverwinter Nights, It’s only $10 from Gog.com, and then go over to www.nwnravenloft.com, and join that server. After 6+ years, they still regularly update, adding new content, ect. I can’t say enough good things about it. One thing is for sure though. It is hands down, the very best online Roleplaying experience a person could ever possibly have. You would simply be cheating yourself out of experiencing something amazing by not trying it out.

Flag Post

UberStrike!
In Kong it’s still beta
But if you can’t wait to play, then use the portal or Mac app to play.

uberstrike.cmune.com

Flag Post

BURN THE ROPE. :)))))))))))

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I am playing a new game called Kingdoms CCG which recently came out of Beta. It may be the second best card game on Kongregate after a few more updates also the game has great card art. :D

Description:
Multiplayer fantasy CCG with heroes and epic cards! Play with creatures, spells and gear from 6 unique Kingdoms while upgrading your powerful Heroes!

Flag Post

My top 5 games are:TDP4 Team Battle,Company Of mYSELF,BURRITO BISSON REVENGE,do you know flash games and darkandsang online

Flag Post

My favorite game I have played on Kongregate, Would be Sonny 1 & 2, Sonny goes into so much more mystery then most games, Theres more plots more turning points, More of everything that I love. .

Flag Post

Shadowland Online

Flag Post

My favourite game on kong is a game very few people play but those who play most are impressed the name of that game is “Medieval Arena 3D” please play it guys and i hope u will like it and it will get badges too so if u read it please play!.

Flag Post

the best huh… usually i like the games which uses the mouse to aim & look so in the computer realm of the mad god

Flag Post

my fav has gotta be halo reach booya

Flag Post

The Last stand: Union City

Flag Post

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS PLAYED DEUS EX??

Flag Post

Probably World of Warcraft – as someone said earlier, it has many detractors but I think you have to respect what they’ve managed to do with it. Apart from that, maybe Final Fantasy Tactics or Disgaea.

Flag Post

Freefall Tournament
or this…

Flag Post

Battalion: Arena is probably my favorite, however it’s been maybe 1-1.5 years since I’ve played it due to unfortunate circumstances

Flag Post

Transformice is my favorite game ever on any device!

Flag Post

for skill dinowaurs, for mind fuxkx kongai but they both died R.I.P.

Flag Post

halo 4 is the best in my opinion I also think halo has the most successful trilogy because they always out do them self’s

Flag Post

On Kongregate, my favorite multiplayer game right now is Vorp!

Flag Post

My favorite games on Kongregate are:
1.Epic battle fantasy 1
2.Epic battle Fantasy 2
3. Epic battle fantasy 3 (big fan of epic battle fantasy)
4. The company of myself. (kinda sad.) :(