wat is the best game ever have u played?

91 posts

Flag Post

hey guys wat is the best game ever u played for me transformice wat about u?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

For me, the best game I’ve ever played is the Monkey Island series. Guybrush Threepwood is absolutely fantastic and the places and situations? Brilliant. On Kongregate, the best game I’ve played is definitely The Company Of Myself.

Flag Post
Originally posted by xela248:

For me, the best game I’ve ever played is the Monkey Island series. Guybrush Threepwood is absolutely fantastic and the places and situations? Brilliant. On Kongregate, the best game I’ve played is definitely The Company Of Myself.

The Company Of Myself yea one of the best games ever too :D i love it so much

Flag Post

Transformice! AND Monkey Island

Flag Post

Platform racing 2 of course! Is this just for multiplayer games?

Flag Post

TRANSFORMICE!!!!!!!!! BBBOOOYYYAAAHHH!!!

Flag Post

Out of Kong, I’ve got so many that I can’t say which one I prefer. In Kong, Doom, without doubts, best game evr :D Plus it’s the greatdaddy of most videogames (^^) Awful controls, awesome graphisms,… Just one bug last time I played it, but in other case, this game is EPIC ! =)

Flag Post

mine is ‘zombies took my daughter’ :D

Flag Post

Toss the turtle/Bunny flags

Flag Post

Minesweeper

Flag Post

I don’t remember any games outside Kong that I enjoy enough to say they’re “best”
In Kong, Probably Gemcraft and Pr2.

Flag Post

Sushi cat…
I know its easy but its fun how big that cat can be :D

Flag Post

on kong, toss the turtle, sonny, transformice, or pr2.. idk which :P not on kong… half-life 2 had an AMAZING campaign and i love the halo reach multiplayer :)

Flag Post

Runescape.

Flag Post

Well i have many many favorite games but here comes top 10:

Vector Conflict: The Siege
Chaos Faction 2
Kongai
Remnants of Skystone
Starfighter: Disputed Galaxy
Solipskier
Crush the Castle 2
Sonny 2
Protector IV
Platform Racing 2

Flag Post
Originally posted by bobbert4ever:

on kong, toss the turtle, sonny, transformice, or pr2.. idk which :P not on kong… half-life 2 had an AMAZING campaign and i love the halo reach multiplayer :)

you are right about half-life best game ever!

Flag Post

I personally really enjoy World of Warcraft. But a lot of people love to bash that game and feel better about them selves :P so I’ll list some other games I have liked in order.

1. Fallen Empire Legions, this WAS a great tribes like game that really didn’t take a huge learning curve like over tribe look-a-likes. I think the company sold it though or something as I can’t find it.
  1. Alliance of Valiant Arms, the best free first person shooter out there. I own a lot of source games and Call of Duty games, and I still chose to play it. Good weapon balance in comparison to Call of Duty. It’s the main reason why I play it imo.
  1. Mine Craft. So addicting :). There’s so much stuff I feel is unintended for the game but it makes it so great and enjoyable.
  1. Runescape, I still like to play this game every now and then but after completing a huge majority of the quests there’s not much to work up for except for gold and slayer. The style of Runescape quests are so old fashioned for games, every quest is unqiue and I guarantee you you’ll need a strategy guide sooner or later. But I hate how you can’t control your character with a keyboard, which is the main reason why I like wow. If you were able to do more things with a keyboard I would try this game out again in a heart beat (IE being able to switch from item sets with a keypess, and cast certain spells.. It would show case a lot more skill in runescape PvP imo, right now a lot of it is RNG and one shotting :( )

Flag Post

The best game i ever played (and still playing) would be DotA(map in WarIII TFT), reason being the only thing that counts in it is skill and teamwork.

Flag Post

Rohan Blood Feud – http://www.playspan.com/rohan-blood-feud. Its an awesome action oriented game I have ever played.

Flag Post

LOTRO. Nuff said.

www.lotro.com

Flag Post

Halo: Reach.

Flag Post

my favorite is ROBLOX.com

Flag Post

Sonny series, Platform racing and Continuity.

Flag Post

On kong I would have to say BT4 or Mud and Blood 2. I like stratergy games XD. out of kong would be Dota allstars, RA3 uprising, NFS, Halo reach and Black Shot.