[Crush The Castle 2] Crush The Castle 3?

39 posts

Flag Post

I hope there would be a Crush The Castle 3. Will their be?

Flag Post

Prolly a ‘Crush The Castle 2 players pack’ then the 3 XD

Flag Post

Liquids would be awesome for a physics-based game like this.

Flag Post

LOL physics-based game. Yes, the projectile travels in a parabolic path, but I think that’s as far as the physics go. How would you even use liquids in this game? Would you make it rain on a castle until the metal rusts and the wood rots?

This game has run its course in my opinion. I was bored with it after the first island. I am sure there will be more of these games though. There will be minor changes, but still basically the exact same game with some new levels. It will probably get badges too even if it is terrible.

Flag Post
Originally posted by WolfTheCheater:

LOL physics-based game. Yes, the projectile travels in a parabolic path, but I think that’s as far as the physics go. How would you even use liquids in this game? Would you make it rain on a castle until the metal rusts and the wood rots?

This game has run its course in my opinion. I was bored with it after the first island. I am sure there will be more of these games though. There will be minor changes, but still basically the exact same game with some new levels. It will probably get badges too even if it is terrible.

You hater :(

Flag Post

If the game was ultra realistic, it would have gravity vary according to the inverse square law, have the earth a massive circle, and have items travel in ellipses. But that is simply unnecessary. A rudimentry usage of Newtons Laws gives pretty much the same result with much less effort for a flash game

Flag Post

I don’t know with you, but I like this game, and I hope they make a Crush the Castle 3 with exciting new features :)

And a better level editor of course.

Flag Post

if they make a 3rd crush the castle, I’ll play it but I won’t nessicarily like it

Flag Post

You know what would be good for the third one? Fixing the problems from the first one.
Physics is alright, except for weight. Make things bend under a certain amount of pressure, so that there’s no more castle wreckage being held off by a person by a single beam.
Also, I’m sick of seeing people survive castles falling on them because they didn’t fall over from it. A single beam dropped on someone should kill them, let alone the entire top story as well.
I enjoy the games, but in the harder levels it’s a case of frustration, tinged with enough satisfaction when I win to see it through. Please, fix these two problems.

Flag Post

Sorry about the double post. An edit option would be nice Kongregate… Anyway.
This is another annoying thing I found. Why can’t we look at the castle while we’re catapulting? Put a zoom function in or something, it’s not like that even requires work. And having a challenge by making us fire blind is just stupid.

Flag Post
Originally posted by brunothepig:

Sorry about the double post. An edit option would be nice Kongregate… Anyway.
This is another annoying thing I found. Why can’t we look at the castle while we’re catapulting? Put a zoom function in or something, it’s not like that even requires work. And having a challenge by making us fire blind is just stupid.

You can edit your posts, its very invisible though, its right under the posters name and post count.

Also if you press the right arrow key you can see the castle.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AssassinMaster:

You can edit your posts, its very invisible though, its right under the posters name and post count.

Owned

Flag Post
Originally posted by Agroagro:

Owned

Yeah, he didn’t use his eyes properly.

And he didn’t watch the tutorial.

Flag Post

Owned

Sorry about missing the edit option, was tired. But as for my other point, it still stands. Yes, I can keep looking back and forth between the catapult and castle, I knew that, but I’d really like to be looking at both. See the bigger picture, as it were.
Please, don’t berate me for not looking properly then misread my post. Although the irony is delicious.

Flag Post
Originally posted by brunothepig:

Owned

Sorry about missing the edit option, was tired. But as for my other point, it still stands. Yes, I can keep looking back and forth between the catapult and castle, I knew that, but I’d really like to be looking at both. See the bigger picture, as it were.
Please, don’t berate me for not looking properly then misread my post. Although the irony is delicious.

i use that thing so often

Flag Post

I’ed like to see something like more types of ammo, and a level that is actualy “impossable”

Flag Post
Originally posted by hero122:

I’ed like to see something like more types of ammo, and a level that is actualy “impossable”

Try my Great Pyramid created level. That should feed your hunger for something impossible :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by SkorpionGemini:
Originally posted by hero122:

Try my Great Pyramid created level. That should feed your hunger for something impossible :D

It’s alright, all I really did was blast the steel balls.

Flag Post

I only suggest is more castle pieces and shapes and a more neat palette

Flag Post

I think that there should be a mode in CtC3 where it’s more graphic…I mean, there’s all these big objects falling on people, but they just explode into a circle of red. I think there should be intestine splattering, decapitation, impaling, etc. :D

Flag Post

@death_by_muffin YES JUST YES I WOULD OVE THAT CAUSE I’M A GORE FAN :D

Flag Post

yes yes yes

Flag Post

I would think some stuff from both Ctc1&2 Could make 3 alot better 1, as said earlier, when a piece lands on someone it should kill them, sometimes it just lies on them, 2, instead of them becoming a memorial, do what you did in Ctc1, make em have blood all over em, also, what about more people? instead of stuff thats in a castle like knights and stuff, what about celebrity’s like justin bieber and simon cowell for the people who hate em?

Flag Post

does the actual game maker see these posts because it would seem kinda pointless to talk if He\She didn’t

Flag Post

what about a hail bomb. you thower the hail bomb and press space. it will shoot out hail