[Crush The Castle 2] Tactical Assault Spoiler

2 posts

Flag Post

Hi,

Ive been having fun making a series of ctc2 levels called Tactical Assault.

A couple people were having trouble with a few levels (some of them arnt very obvious). So I thought Id make a spoiler so you can find out the way I intended the levels to be completed. I try to make every level dynamic in a new way and I test each level over and over. Making sure I completed each level in the allotted shots before I publish them.

Let me know which levels you like the best and why. And id love to hear about faster ways to beat the levels. cheers!

Spoiler in the next post.

Thanks for playing my levels
Cheers

Flag Post

You can access all my level from my profile screen
Tactical Assault 1
Fire Bomb Stairs → Electrocute exposed metal → Parachute bomb where explosives fall
Tactical Assault 2
Freeze tower → smash tower → delay bomb or detonator bomb
shortcut: Freeze with drop shot → Drop detonator in
Tactical Assault 3
Acid first tower → Burn wood → electrocute
Tactical Assault 4
Electrocute guy in tower → Roll a fuse or detonator down hill → Well placed explosive will take down hill fort (originally meant to be a freeze shot / then smash)
Tactical Assault 5
Detonator place against front wall → detonator placed on top or in basket area blow them up at the same time → well placed fire shot down at the room (game gliches out often and the wood doesnt catch sorry)
Tactical Assault 6
Burn horses head → electrocute → well placed acid near back of horse
Tactical Assault 7
drop shot freeze → drop shot detonator blow up when its near explosives
Tactical Assault 8 (my fav)
Make an effigy of the wood man→ use his still burning arms a bridge to guide a stone into the wizards hide out.

(Sadly the level glitched a little when I published it and its very hard to make the two shot kill because of the gargoyle. he smashed easily in testing. the game randomly delete my original files. remaking isnt likely because it took for ever :P)
Tactical Assault 9 (Proud of this one to)
Acid→Acid→Stone roll
or
Acid→ Freeze→ Bomb drop
Tactical Assault 10
Hurry and drop a shot (I used detonator) into the stairs before they topple.